Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Jackman25

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Interesting that despite your proclaimed lack of interest in G O'D you could make the effort to draw a false equivalency between someone being a "lefty feminist" and someone who has been seen to repeatedly engage in hate speech, shut down criticism, engage in wild conspiracy theories, show scant regard to the families of murder victims etc etc.

Smells like yet more deflection.

The equivalence is the "batshyt crazy" not the content.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Jackman25 wrote: »

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,265 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Any update on that venue?
    Ivan2019 wrote: »
    Fine Gael
    Bringing Isis into Ireland...

Welcome to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Jackman25

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

Fair enough. I'll let ye get back to the good work and get off the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

padd b1975 wrote: »
    They would have taken it down on the back of their own legal advice I'd imagine, which tells me that whatever guff O'Leary was spouting wasn't all that solid.

The "guff" O'Leary was spouting was that vaccinating your kids saves lives; and that it's dangerous, stupid and - dare I say it, batshyt crazy - to give your child a drink you've bought off the internet that contains bleach, with the intention of "curing" their autism.

The "guff" O'Leary was spouting was that vaccinating your kids saves lives; and that it's dangerous, stupid and - dare I say it, batshyt crazy - to give your child a drink you've bought off the internet that contains bleach, with the intention of "curing" their autism.

Oh yeah and that vaccines dont cause autism. O'Doherty is promoting the old bull sh īt about vaccines causing autism.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Fair enough. I'll let ye get back to the good work and get off the thread.

You are only allowed to be critical and call her nasty names on this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

That you think being left-wing and/or a feminist is comparable to being a homophobic, racist, publicity hungry, hate monger who will use murders to spread a message of division and fear are equivalent in any way, shape, or form says more about you than any one else.

Also you need to up your deflection game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

rgossip30 wrote: »

In fairness, you appear to be completely uncritical of her...

• Advertisement

If you feel you can prove she isnt an extreme hate monger please do

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,111 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She was (and still is) claiming a false flag operation in NZ within an hour of the attack.

Yet the people on this thread are the bad guys.

On the contrary - people on this thread have repeatedly asked for G O'D's supporters to provide some kind of solid proof that her statements are not Batshyt.

What we get are links to far-right web sites... or comments about Denis O'Brien or Louise O'Neill or FG 'letting' ISIS in or some other deflection.

Or my personal favourite - we are being intolerant for not tolerating her intolerance.

The odds are stacked against anyone trying to prove anything positive about her on this thread .

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    On the contrary - people on this thread have repeatedly asked for G O'D's supporters to provide some kind of solid proof that her statements are not Batshyt.

What we get are links to far-right web sites... or comments about Denis O'Brien or Louise O'Neill or FG 'letting' ISIS in or some other deflection.

Or my personal favourite - we are being intolerant for not tolerating her intolerance.

I certainly would not buy a product from the internet containing bleach in the belief it would cure autism.

The odds are stacked against anyone trying to prove anything positive about her on this thread .

Why don't you give it a go?

Go on.

Prove us all wrong.

Show us some solid proof that Gemma is speaking the unvarnished truth.

• Advertisement

Please feel free to do it.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Odhinn

It's quite easy to prove positive things about her. It's just they're all in the past. I thought she did a brave and worthwhile thing in confronting Callinan. Unfortunately since then its been a gradual downhill slide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Of course it could be argued that the set up and operations of political parties should really be a matter for the standards in public office commission. Not twitter storms and bulletin boards. Just saying like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The odds are stacked against anyone trying to prove anything positive about her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Any photo's/clips from that farce in Cork last night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,373 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Any photo's/clips from that farce in Cork last night?
    I doubt it, because it didnt happen

....or did it!!!!!!
    FALSE FLAG MIND CONTROL 5G

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Firstly, any organised organisation would advertise their event location not 1 hour before said event. I wouldn't put my faith in whatever they are called given the haphazard nature of how they organise things, then how they critique everyone instead of holding their hands up and saying they couldn't get something over the line.

Secondly, where is the evidence that there were a large number of people due at the event that had no location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,568 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ya there's a video on my youtube channel where Gemma was standing in the middle of a dual carriageway way in Cork being denied her free speech

YOUR youtube channel?

The more they deplatform god the stronger she gets

Shes only got 24k twitter followers. Half of them bots. Loads more people who think shes mental. A tiny following. She can't even organise a meeting for 40 people.

Just over a thousand have watched that sh1tshow with her bleating away on the side of the road. Tiny, tiny numbers.

I think she might be getting paid everytime she says corruption in that video....

Wow the comments though lol

• My dream women! Highly intelligent and solid morals and ethics, classy lady. Thanks for all your hard work Gemma, we all love you!
    • Well done Gamma & all involved ... keep the fight going , We're all behind you!
    • Incredible thanks keep moving there are barn
    Im going to call her Gamma from now on

The poll results show 1 in 5 love God

what poll would this be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

gmisk wrote: »
    I think she might be getting paid everytime she says corruption in that video....

Wow the comments though lol

• My dream women! Highly intelligent and solid morals and ethics, classy lady. Thanks for all your hard work Gemma, we all love you!
    • Well done Gamma & all involved ... keep the fight going , We're all behind you!
    • Incredible thanks keep moving there are barn
    Im going to call her Gamma from now on

It's well known that 5G emits gamma rays to control your mind.

Hence, the link to GSK.

My dream women too! All eleventy one of them.

P.S. Anyone figure out what the third comment means? :confused:

The more they deplatform god the stronger she gets

You might need to clarify which god you're referring to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

francois wrote: »
    Seems to be a pattern emerging of new accounts, posting the same Andrew Anglin play-book comments in a couple of threads (Yaxley-Lennon, NZ shooting etc) repeated an tedium

Its pretty much been the case for at least 3 or 4 years now. Those who run the site are surely aware too, but who's going to say no to more traffic?

• Advertisement

Pherekydes wrote: »
    It's well known that 5G emits gamma rays to control your mind.

Hence, the link to GSK.

My dream women too! All eleventy one of them.

P.S. Anyone figure out what the third comment means? :confused:
    Gemma sounds like Gamma.....so much so someone posted her name as Gamma.....SHE IS A SHILL! I KNEW IT PAID FOR BY SOROS....its like invasion of the body snatchers, they have turned Gamma/Gemma herself! (opens mouth points and screams)

RE third comment

I think it means they should hold meetings in a barn....ah sure why not, sure it was good enough for jesus it should be good enough for G.O.D

Abbreviation of Gemma o Doherty.
    G. O. D.

And is God on GOD'S side in the campaign?

what poll would this be?

The one they conducted under their bridge.

Her latest gem!

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1110538551152775169

Thats it lads the internet has ended....pull out the plug...turn it off! Go home! hold your unplugged routers!

The actual story is to do with copyright mostly, and from my reading is actually a really good idea.
    http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20190321IPR32110/european-parliament-approves-new-copyright-rules-for-the-internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Her latest gem!

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1110538551152775169

Thats it lads the internet has ended....pull out the plug...turn it off! Go home! hold your unplugged routers!

The actual story is to do with copyright mostly, and from my reading is actually a really good idea.
    http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20190321IPR32110/european-parliament-approves-new-copyright-rules-for-the-internet

I await the internets obituary, via her twitter.

I'm getting more and more curious as to who funds Gemma to be honest.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Billy86 wrote: »

seorge goros

It would be beyond funny is Soros as funding her as a work of satire of the right.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    seorge goros

Curious George Soros.

• Advertisement

Its Gamma (as in Gamma Ray) or GOD

Ipso wrote: »
    I await the internets obituary, via her twitter.
    Maybe she meant the group the internet
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Internet_(band)
    FALSE FLAG!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

It's mostly a fairly ok idea that got some really terrible ideas added on, such as the incredibly short-sighted "link tax". Thankfully most of the really terrible ideas got taken out or were substantially watered down. Gamma doesn't appear to have gotten that memo, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

As Ireland has moved away from its Christian family values to a liberal materialistic society it's not surprising people feel more unhappy today than 30 years ago. Anti depressant medications, alcohol and drug abuse has replaced peoples faith in Jesus.

As our luciferian worshipping controlers use the mass produced MSM propaganda to constantly undermine the Christian faith and push gender identity, homosexuality, fake magazine beauty, idolisation of money and celebrities we will continue to see the move towards a more shallow society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

As Ireland has moved away from its Christian family values to a liberal materialistic society it's not surprising people feel more unhappy today than 30 years ago. Anti depressant medications, alcohol and drug abuse has replaced peoples faith in Jesus.

As our luciferian worshipping controlers use the mass produced MSM propaganda to constantly undermine the Christian faith and push gender identity, homosexuality, fake magazine beauty, idolisation of money and celebrities we will continue to see the move towards a more shallow society.
    Firstly, Ireland has historically abused alcohol even during its most Christian periods. Also, you say you're not homophobic? :rolleyes:

It must be really difficult for you to see gay people being treated as normal people having normal lives?

• Advertisement

Don’t the prods think taigs are idol worshippers, with the statues and pictirs of d’blssed virgin etc

30 years ago, the 80s massive unemployment emigration, active terrorism and a church controlled state, yep it was a great time.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    30 years ago, the 80s massive unemployment emigration, active terrorism and a church controlled state, yep it was a great time.

Not to mention the loving treatment of family members who were shiped of to homes, although to be fair some of them did bring life into the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

DubInMeath wrote: »

And a heroin epidemic that would be on par with today.

And a heroin epidemic that would be on par with today.

Arguable as it was seen as a Dublin thing in the 80s

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement