Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    She's finally blocked me!
    keep the tweets coming :)

She's lost my vote :)
    "See you later alligator, I am cold-blooded and shy."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Can people screenshot this stuff? I'm long term blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

Open the link to the tweet in incognito mode , works if you're blocked..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

So now there's this.

Those ATM robberies?

Gemma's on the case.

It's not criminal gangs. Nor is it dissident republicans, funding re-arming.

It is instead part of a Global Conspiracy to bring in a cashless society. One stolen JCB and ATM at a time...

Apparently there are nearly 3,500 ATMs in Ireland. If the Global Conspiracy ups its theft rate to 10 ATMs a week, and assuming none are ever replaced, and they find some other way to remove other methods of accessing cash, then we'll have a cashless society by early 2026... the fiends!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I don't think she knows what 'cashless society' means!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Joking aside here is there anyone out there looking out for her? I remember Gemma from years back and she was never like this. It seems like someone on a rapid downward spiral of paranoia. I would have serious concerns for her mental health at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Apparently there are nearly 3,500 ATMs in Ireland. If the Global Conspiracy ups its theft rate to 10 ATMs a week, and assuming none are ever replaced, and they find some other way to remove other methods of accessing cash, then we'll have a cashless society by early 2026... the fiends!

Has the contract for that been put out to tender yet?

This could (smash and) run until ooooh about 2050 if things go according to the usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bells of shandon

She is right on fluoridation of our water and its contribution to many health problems in Ireland.
    ,She is right on the HPV vaccination,
    she is right on the Mary Boyle murder case,
    She is right on the Fr,Niall Molloy murder case,
    She is right on the corruption of FF.FG.
    She is right on the corruption of the Garda.
    She is right on the corrupt Judicial system.
    She is right on the mass immigration fiasco.
    She is right on the Housing crisis.
    She is right on the HSE.
    She is right on the lies of RTE and its failure to hold Govt to account
    She is right about INM newspapers suppressing truth.
    She is right on the dangers to freedom from a cashless society
    ETC .ETC

She is right on fluoridation of our water
    She is right on the HSE.
    She is right on the lies of RTE and its failure to hold Got to account
    ETC .ETC

Care to provide some proof of her rightness for these?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

eviltwin wrote: »
    Joking aside here is there anyone out there looking out for her? I remember Gemma from years back and she was never like this. It seems like someone on a rapid downward spiral of paranoia. I would have serious concerns for her mental health at this stage.

What has she said that has you worried about her mental health.
    She has right about a lot of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

eviltwin wrote: »

Theres the part of me that believes, she knows exactly what she's doing. There is a market out there to monetize her conspiracy theories.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Google is your friend ,do your own research

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,041 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Theres the part of me that believes, she knows exactly what she's doing. There is a market out there to monetize her conspiracy theories.

And she always knows that she can appeal to stupid people, bewildered people, uneducated people, gullible people, easily lead people, naive people and frightened people.

I do believe she is having some sort of prolonged mental episode though.

Do you believe that the ATM robberies are part of a globalist plan for a cashless society?

Would Gemma agree that Google is my friend???

But no - YOU made the claims.
    Onus is on YOU to back them up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

She's wrong.

I honestly don't know whether it's a genuine ("genuine", ha!) attempt to cash in on the conspiracy nuts/right wing anti-immigration crowd; or whether she really believes the conspiracy stuff she's coming out with and is just spiralling downwards.

And if it was just her, that's unfortunate, but either way she's bringing people down with her.

Is there actually money to be made, though, from the conspiracy/alt-right crowd in Ireland? The numbers seem tiny at her meetings and those of the ones who've actually set up parties. It can't be cheap to travel around the country to hold "meetings" in pub car parks and I don't see a lot of income from a YouTube channel with a couple of thousand viewers (many of whom are watching for the laugh).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Typical debating tactic of a Gemmaroid :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Brand new poster with only a handful of posts. I dont fancy your chances of getting an intelligent reply.

Brand new poster with only a handful of posts. I dont fancy your chances of getting an intelligent reply.

True.

But it's nice to give people the chance to respond.
    And I'm on a coffee break so what the hell.

True.

But it's nice to give people the chance to respond.
    And I'm on a coffee break so what the hell.

you are the very model of optimism

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I feel she's right so that's enough for me. All the 'facts' that prove her wrong are just planted by the globalist elite to brainwash the sheeple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I honestly don't know whether it's a genuine ("genuine", ha!) attempt to cash in on the conspiracy nuts/right wing anti-immigration crowd; or whether she really believes the conspiracy stuff she's coming out with and is just spiralling downwards.

And if it was just her, that's unfortunate, but either way she's bringing people down with her.

Is there actually money to be made, though, from the conspiracy/alt-right crowd in Ireland? The numbers seem tiny at her meetings and those of the ones who've actually set up parties. It can't be cheap to travel around the country to hold "meetings" in pub car parks and I don't see a lot of income from a YouTube channel with a couple of thousand viewers (many of whom are watching for the laugh).

I'm not really sure about a big market here for alt right material. Though for instance the likes tommy Robinson, Kate Hopkins and plethora of others of similiar ilk are being paid by a Canadian right wing media company called rebel media to produce content. Perhaps she is trying get noticed.

I think it will crash down soon. She's bound to defame or libel someone soon enough.

you are the very model of optimism

My personal philosophy is Optimistic Pessimism. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

I'm not really sure about a big market here for alt right material. Though for instance the likes tommy Robinson, Kate Hopkins and plethora of others of similiar ilk are being paid by a Canadian right wing media company called rebel media to produce content. Perhaps she is trying get noticed.

I think it will crash down soon. She's bound to defame or libel someone soon enough.

Yeah but if someone takes a case against her for defamation or libel she'll immediately switch to begging her supporters to donate to the STOP THE ELITES SILENCING GEMMA -gofundme campaign.

Like all of them always do, because it always seems to work on their supporters.

Gemma O'Doherty is one of the last surviving Investigative Journalists in Ireland and a very brave woman.

It is expected that the Establishment and their trolls will go after her and denigrate, demonise and try to bring her into disrepute .These are the foul propaganda tactics of the snakes that run Ireland.
    A corrupt Establishment does not wish its evil to see the light of day. The mugs must be carried along on a sea of illusion.
    Gemma O'Doherty ,lifts the veil on this corruption and they are mightily afraid of her.
    She is a threat to their ongoing exploitation of the Irish people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

She is right on fluoridation of our water and its contribution to many health problems in Ireland.
    She is right on the HSE.
    She is right on the lies of RTE and its failure to hold Govt to account
    She is right on the dangers to freedom from a cashless society
    ETC .ETC
    see, she IS right on some of these.

its a shame she Trojan Horses in stuff like anti vax and fluoride in the water with legitimate concerns. She could be a force for good but she has to be written off til she drops the mad stuff.

Gemma O'Doherty is one of the last surviving Investigative Journalists in Ireland and a very brave woman.

It is expected that the Establishment and their trolls will go after her and denigrate, demonise and try to bring her into disrepute .These are the foul propaganda tactics of the snakes that run Ireland.
    A corrupt Establishment does not wish its evil to see the light of day. The mugs must be carried along on a sea of illusion.
    Gemma O'Doherty ,lifts the veil on this corruption and they are mightily afraid of her.

Greetings again New Poster.

As an Investigative Journalist Gemma obviously has drawn on unimpeachable sources and provided incontrovertible evidence to support her claims.
    Evidence which has convinced you - care to share that evidence?

see, she IS right on some of these.

its a shame she Trojan Horses in stuff like anti vax and fluoride in the water with legitimate concerns. She could be a force for good but she has to be written off til she drops the mad stuff.

Yup. (Almost) every opposition politician is also right on some of those, including those from establishment parties (and those she's accusing of being "traitors"!) - so she's far from unique.

Except for the chemtrail/fluoride/anti-vaxx/5G/pizzas and cola are Arab food/ATM nonsense. That's fairly unique all right...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Greetings again New Poster.

As an Investigative Journalist Gemma obviously has drawn on unimpeachable sources and provided incontrovertible evidence to support her claims.
    Evidence which has convinced you - care to share that evidence?

Don't you just hate being ignored. :D

• Advertisement

rgossip30 wrote: »

Indeed. It is beyond optimism to expect a credible response from a gemma supporter.

Typical debating tactic of a Gemmaroid :pac:

Here's a 4 hour video I found on Youtube that explains EVERYTHING

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭randd1

Hi Gemma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Yup. (Almost) every opposition politician is also right on some of those, including those from establishment parties (and those she's accusing of being "traitors"!) - so she's far from unique.

Except for the chemtrail/fluoride/anti-vaxx/5G/pizzas and cola are Arab food/ATM nonsense. That's fairly unique all right...
    woah horsey!

Indeed. It is beyond optimism to expect a credible response from a gemma supporter.

I agree when it's a waste of time .Like the poster who claims contrails are no worse than a boiling kettle and flluroid in the water does not damage teeth.You don't have to be a supporter to call out rubbish. Simply disregard the conspiracy theories.

Nawh. Because when I am seen to be being ignored it speaks volumes.

• Advertisement

Nawh. Because when I am seen to be being ignored it speaks volumes.

You do speak volumes ie post count .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

She's more interested in watching Twin Peaks in the summer.
    A stopped clock is right twice a day

You have more posts in this thread than Bannasidhe.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,863 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

her "investigation" consists of nothing more than "look up to the sky"....

unfortunately for her there is nothing bringing her into disrepute but her sad, worrying diatribes.

if she actually believes the stuff she comes out with, she needs to talk to a professional mental health practitioner

Oh dearie dearie me.
    Have to have a dig at a fellow poster as you have nothing better to say?
    How sad.

• Advertisement

Oh dearie dearie me.
    Have to have a dig at a fellow poster as you have nothing better to say?
    How sad.

not only that but a complete swing and a miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Have you anything useful to contribute?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Don't post in this thread again. I already warned you before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

https://twitter.com/Annie_deBhal/status/1121013202115014657?s=19

Shift to lizard people and crypto zoology...

batgoat wrote: »

i_want_to_believe_that_the_truth_is_out_there____by_satoshisdarkchan-d9vqn1x.png

It finally happened. That's a full house of crazy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Ohhh FFS shes into Qanon now?

Wonder when we will get our own pizzagate level incidents off the back of this retardation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

She is class A troll or very unwell can’t decide which

Judging the poll on Gemma O'Doherty , it is heartening to see that about 20% of boards .ie forum are awake and have not succumbed to the Establishment Media attack on her.
    I hope she is elected as an MEP in Dublin and can replace the troughers we have at present in Brussels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭randd1

Judging the poll on Gemma O'Doherty , it is heartening to see that about 20% of boards .ie forum are awake and have not succumbed to the Establishment Media attack on her.
    I hope she is elected as an MEP in Dublin and can replace the troughers we have at present in Brussels.

They only said she isn't bat**** crazy. They may very well think she's loopy all the same.

Personally I'd love to see her get elected. We haven't produced a good comedy show in this country in ages.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement