Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,111 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Wasn't the head of Facebook flying in to Dublin a few weeks ago to close down her account also.

He did very briefly apparently yeah. Just a warning shot from Zuckerberg. To a woman in a tiny country with less than 20,000 followers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

VinLieger wrote: »
    Gemma O'Doherty's Twitter account has been shadow banned. A sure sign they are afraid of her message.

Sure it has.....

https://shadowban.eu/gemmaod1

Not shadow banned, but I've seen people comment that content is marked as "sensitive".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭circadian

Not shadow banned, but I've seen people comment that content is marked as "sensitive".

Well she is a sensitive snowflake that blocks people for disagreeing, so I guess it's on point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Well yes because shes regularly spouting racist, homophobic, bigoted, hate filled conspiracy theories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Well yes because shes regularly spouting racist, homophobic, bigoted, hate filled conspiracy theories

Calm down. I only posted that to clear up the shadowban argument.

Calm down. I only posted that to clear up the shadowban argument.

Didnt mean to come across as argumentative just pointing it out again because i really like reiterating the point that shes a racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

I dont think it can ever be said enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,568 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Didnt mean to come across as argumentative just pointing it out again because i really like reiterating the point that shes a racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

what cant be said enough?

what cant be said enough?

That shes a racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

Ill also add bitter, mean, twisted and sad to that list.

The Nal wrote: »

Oh right, my hearing aid was playing up.

Ill definitely agree that Gemma O Doherty is a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Oh right, my hearing aid was playing up.

Probably the Globalists interfering with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Probably the Globalists interfering with it.

Don't be stupid. It was 5g.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Grayson wrote: »
    Don't be stupid. It was 5g.

Speaking of which, these are her people :confused::eek:

D5ZPARrX4AAYI_w.jpg:medium

If their child can feel the electromagnetic resistance betwen their fingers they need to get that child tested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If their child can feel the electromagnetic resistance betwen their fingers they need to get that child tested.

Do you want Magneto, because that's how you get Magneto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Maybe I missed it but who is a racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, bitter, mean, twisted, sad conspiracy theorist??

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

frag420 wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it but who is a racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, bitter, mean, twisted, sad conspiracy theorist??

Anyone?

That would be Gemma.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,942 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

frag420 wrote: »

Anyone?

Hint is in thread title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,241 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Tbf I'm far more interested in Waterford Magneto now

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

pjohnson wrote: »
    Tbf I'm far more interested in Waterford Magneto now

Compasses don't work for me when I'm holding them - they just spin... and I can stop digital watches just by wearing them for a few hours. Which is a pain in the ring when you find this out for the first time in an airport when you are waiting for a flight.

I don't know if it's magnetic or what. All I know is it's the worst superpower EVER. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,518 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

She is on fire tonight giving out about Dunnes selling out of organic fruit and veg and the M7 which was not due to be completed until 2020.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1123303286935834624

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1123284121235656704

john4321 wrote: »
    She is on fire tonight giving out about Dunnes selling out of organic fruit and veg and the M7 which was not due to be completed until 2020.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1123303286935834624

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1123284121235656704

Hope that's a designated rest area she's in and not illegally stopped on a motorway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,518 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

When someone said "The road works were planned from the beginning to be from 2018 - 2020 Fairly simple research required on this"

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1123290160626577409

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

But she worked fot INM fpr 14years! and married an immigrant to ireland who was the product of a first generation of immigrants to Britain from corsica/italy.
    She heralds herself as an award winning journalist and is anti pharma but her biggest awards are from the pharma industry?

I don't engage with pro Gemma posters because they're either trolls or thick as sh1t..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The banality of tin foil poisoning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

When someone said "The road works were planned from the beginning to be from 2018 - 2020 Fairly simple research required on this"

And her reply there says it all, if you disagree with her vile/idiotic rants you're immediately attacked as a soros paid shill or some other idiotic childish name calling. Yet her acolytes will claim she is all for free speech :pac:

And her reply there says it all, if you disagree with her vile/idiotic rants you're immediately attacked as a soros paid shill or some other idiotic childish name calling. Yet her acolytes will claim she is all for free speech :pac:

Probably because Gemma O Doherty is a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bells of shandon

That is pure misogyny attack on Irelands finest woman journalist.
    When you expose corruption and criminality, you can expect to be attacked by the ill-informed and complicit eejits who attempt to deflect from the message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

When you expose corruption and criminality, you can expect to be attacked by the ill-informed and complicit eejits who attempt to deflect from the message.

It's a perfectly valid representation of the views she espouses. So nope, not misogyny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Bit rich from someone who posts a list of supposed examples of corruption and criminality but, despite being asked several times, provides zero supporting evidence of any kind preferring instead to issue blanket statements of support for G O'D to complain about deflection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Ok then - can *you* explain why when someone pointed out to her that the M7 "... road works were planned from the beginning to be from 2018 - 2020is due to be completed next year", she - instead of saying "Oh, right", or even "Could it not be done faster?" - replies with "Says a Soros lackey."

Wheres the proof that her twitter was shadow banned as you claimed? You were asked for it.

Gemma is getting worse by the day. She needs help.

Probably because Gemma O Doherty is a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

She's a what now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

So I watched that N7 video to the end. She presents a broad generalisation of the people travelling to and from Dublin to work as being beyond stress and having terrible lives. She says they're enslaved due to debt being imposed upon them and that because they don't want to change this they'll vote for FG/FF or the opposition. She also says that the country is overpopulated at the moment.

Just wondering, as a Gemma supporter, do you know how she proposes people pay for their own house should she get into power? How does she propose we bring down the population of the country and if it's by stopping all non Irish immigration, how we will find people for the jobs that a lot of EU migrants fulfill presently, not just non EU migrants?

Do you believe that the third lane on the N7 was really ordered by the New World Order? Personally I feel it was more because traffic approaching Naas was a pain in the hole......same as Newlands Cross before that!

Also, she says at the end of the video, do you really believe that Gardai dispatched a squad car because she was livestreaming an anti government message or rather, because there was a car parked up on the hard lane of a motorway which is really dangerous?

Not trolling now, just genuinely curious.

It doesnt mean what you think it means

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/misogyny
    Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

PhoneMain wrote: »

Also, she says at the end of the video, do you really believe that Gardai dispatched a squad car because she was livestreaming an anti government message or rather, because there was a car parked up on the hard lane of a motorway which is really dangerous?

Oh did she wait for the Gardai to turn up and then claim that?! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Just looked - "word has got back to Garda HQ".

lol!

PhoneMain wrote: »
    So I watched that N7 video to the end. She presents a broad generalisation of the people travelling to and from Dublin to work as being beyond stress and having terrible lives. She says they're enslaved due to debt being imposed upon them and that because they don't want to change this they'll vote for FG/FF or the opposition. She also says that the country is overpopulated at the moment.

Just wondering, as a Gemma supporter, do you know how she proposes people pay for their own house should she get into power? How does she propose we bring down the population of the country and if it's by stopping all non Irish immigration, how we will find people for the jobs that a lot of EU migrants fulfill presently, not just non EU migrants?

Do you believe that the third lane on the N7 was really ordered by the New World Order? Personally I feel it was more because traffic approaching Naas was a pain in the hole......same as Newlands Cross before that!

Not trolling now, just genuinely curious.

I think it is fair to assume that they have a team detailed to watch her and act appropriately when she gets too close to the truth.

LOL we have far far better female journalists than a jumped up travel writer.
    She's a what now?

Sorry if you missed it, ill say it again, Gemma O Doherty is a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

What does everyone else think of Gemma?

LOL we have far far better female journalists than a jumped up travel writer.

Sorry if you missed it, ill say it again, Gemma O Doherty is a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

What does everyone else think of Gemma?

Ah right

I misread it as

Gemma O Doherty is a bitter, mean, twisted, racist, sad, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

Cheers for clearing that up for me.

• Advertisement

She waffling on about Dunnes having a poorly stocked organic section now. At 8.45pm on a Tuesday. :rolleyes:

316uidw.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,160 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I think it is fair to assume that they have a team detailed to watch her and act appropriately when she gets too close to the truth.

.....they won't need to keep their weekends free at this rate.

So lets get this straight. Gemma stopped in the hard should at the roadworks, started live streaming, was detected as doing so by "Garda HQ" who then somehow contacted and dispatched one of the construction trucks to drive up behind her to get her to move on, all in 12 minutes?

Is that what you believe?

I pulled into the hard should on the M50 to send an email once and there was a Garda car up my ass within 2 minutes telling me to move on.

Also, wheres the proof that her twitter was shadow banned, as you claimed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

So lets get this straight. Gemma stopped in the hard should at the roadworks, started live streaming, was detected as doing so by "Garda HQ" who then somehow contacted and dispatched one of the construction trucks to drive up behind her to get her to move on, all in 12 minutes?

I pulled into the hard should on the M50 to send an email once and there was a Garda car up my ass within 2 minutes telling me to move on.

I think you may be getting your posters mixed up and your sarcasm detector failed :)

Grayson wrote: »
    I think you may be getting your posters mixed up and your sarcasm detector failed :)

Possibly. Some posters are so thick its difficult to tell. However I have seen the point made.

So Ill direct it at any Gemmaroids.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You're not advised to stay in your vehicle when pulled over on the side of a motorway.
    It is illegal to pull over on a motorway if not an emergency.

I will not be voting for someone with flagrant disregard for safety and legalities of motorway driving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Beyond parody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

That would be Gemma.

Gemma who?

I think your sarcasm meter is due its annual service.
    I have never made such a claim. You are confusing me with somebody else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,160 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Beyond parody.

Indeed.

Just a shout to Mr Soros - I'm available as a full time lackey (pending negotiation of pay and conditions) if there are positions available in the lackey section.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement