Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I'm fully in the "Gemma is batshyt" camp but the N7 works were not planned from 2018-2020.

They are there since at least 2017 and were supposed to be finished by Easter this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

BBFAN wrote: »
    I'm fully in the "Gemma is batshyt" camp but the N7 works were not planned from 2018-2020.

They are there since at least 2017 and were supposed to be finished by Easter this year.

Fair enough but that overrun is a much more likely to be incompetence rather than corruption!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Has she issued any conspiracy theories on Ruby Walsh retiring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Odelay wrote: »

Too busy giving out about 5G and mobile phones causing tumors to comment on his retirement yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Odelay wrote: »

...she'll probably say he quit because he was forced to ride gay horses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Is it true about bat shyt being hallucinogenic in the range of LSD ? Has anyone tried it ? (apart from Gemma of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

Is it true about bat shyt being hallucinogenic in the range of LSD ? Has anyone tried it ? (apart from Gemma of course).

I don't think she has, she's just a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

She's down at The Rhu Glenn hotel in South KK at the moment, only a few miles from me. Was tempted to go down and protest, but the snooker on the telly is a better option.
    Her Nazi pal Gran Torino is live streaming it.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,863 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Odhinn wrote: »

Over rainbows.... While taking the Soros dollar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Odhinn wrote: »

To be fair, they were probably unicorns wearing invisible hats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

She managed to speak for about 40 seconds on TWIP today without mentioning Muslims or unicorns, so maybe she's coming back out of the rabbit hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

She managed to speak for about 40 seconds on TWIP today without mentioning Muslims or unicorns, so maybe she's coming back out of the rabbit hole.

Nah - its a case of being astute and knowing your audience

She knows people who watch an RTE programme like that would be horrified to hear her crazy views so she sidelines them

She knows she has an audience on youtube for her crazyviews so she expounds on them there

Very clever really and it really leads me to think she is much more astute than people give her credit for

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

First question should be "tell us about these chem trails? “

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I wonder what her problem is with this?

D5uEryrW4AEoXNN.jpg:large

Non Irish/EU students studying there, the colour of their tops, the possible use of models for the photo, who the hell knows with her.

I wonder what her problem is with thisD5uEryrW4AEoXNN.jpg:large

The fact there's non-whites in it. Because Jesus forbid TCD try to make the place look foriegner friendly when it makes a fair few bob off foriegn students.

One would presume it's because she's a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

One would presume it's because she's a bitter, mean, twisted, sad, racist, bigoted, homophobic, hate filled, conspiracy theorist

Wow don't hold back.
    I don't see what the problem is with the ad.
    Hopefully they are all trinity college students representative of the student body

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wow don't hold back.
    Hopefully they are all trinity college students representative of the student body

More sarcasm. I get you now Charlie!

pjohnson wrote: »
    More sarcasm. I get you now Charlie!

I'm deadly serious trinity college has students from all over the world it's a world class college

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭circadian

Wow don't hold back.

There is an awful lot of evidence to back up those claims, unlike the claims Gemma O'Doherty makes on a regular basis.

circadian wrote: »
    There is an awful lot of evidence to back up those claims, unlike the claims Gemma O'Doherty makes on a regular basis.

Let her speak, sure if everything she says is nonsense what's the harm?
    Seems to be a coalition on a mission to deplatform silence her

She's free to say whatever.

But I will absolutely ridicule her nonsense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She is an ant-vax advocate, she is literally putting the lives/health of children at risk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

If you don't see what the harm is from spewing racist hate speech there is no point in discussing it with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Why do you think laughing at lunacy is silencing GemGem?

Shes babbling away. Why are you trying to stop people laughing at the loon?

She's free to say whatever.

But I will absolutely ridicule her nonsense

I used to be very interested in her work and the topics she discussed, I'll admit lately she has gone a bit off the rails for my liking.
    I question now if it's a way of gaining attention, I don't think she believes half of the stuff she said

I'm not trying to silence her, nor would I. She's running for public office, her public opinions will be questioned.

I used to be very interested in her work and the topics she discussed, I'll admit lately she has gone a bit off the rails for my liking.
    I question now if it's a way of gaining attention, I don't think she believes half of the stuff she said

Understatement there, tbh. I was once an admirer of her work, so I still find it shocking just how much she's fallen.

• Advertisement

i love the way her twitter handle looks so much like gemmaroid on first viewing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Some of her posts on twitter lately seem to be off the charts.

There was a photo from the Trinity Gift shop using models of different ethnicity and she called it 'offensive' and 'insulting'. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Has she gone off on one on Dairygold for their unicorn ad?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Her latest Tweet this morning says that -
    "Anti Corruption Ireland will fire and prosecute Dee Forbes, Jon Williams and all in RTE who have deceived and misled the Irish people using their taxes. Justice is coming. They should be very afraid".

What sort of powers does she think a political party has in ireland? The power to arrest and prosecute?
    And the go to line for GO'D supporters in "but, but award winning journalist".

I see she has advert space on the side of Dublin Buses. How's she funding this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

humberklog wrote: »
    "Anti Corruption Ireland will fire and prosecute Dee Forbes, Jon Williams and all in RTE who have deceived and misled the Irish people using their taxes. Justice is coming. They should be very afraid".

What sort of powers does she think a political party has in ireland? The power to arrest and prosecute?

George Soros.

She's a one-person Soros-lizard-illumuminati-LGBTQI-unicorn false flag operation, all by herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Gemma's broadcasting outside RTE again. Stream is a bit patchy but she's there. She's on the campaign trail this evening, meeting somewhere in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

A pleb lynch mob taking its orders from a false flag hag, what can go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

George Soros.

She's a one-person Soros-lizard-illumuminati-LGBTQI-unicorn false flag operation, all by herself.
    And, like most public figures who scream about Soros, seems to have paymasters of her own. She's not affording any Dublin bus advert type money from her own earnings, that's for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

What sort of powers does she think a political party has in ireland? The power to arrest and prosecute? this?
    'Solving' corruption by providing direct political control over the media.

Mmmmmm

Ipso wrote: »
    A pleb lynch mob taking its orders from a false flag hag, what can go wrong?

Not a lot, they can barely gather a coherent thought between them. They are vocal I'll give them that, but not exactly a bright bunch.

circadian wrote: »
    Not a lot, they can barely gather a coherent thought between them. They are vocal I'll give them that, but not exactly a bright bunch.

Plenty of examples where similar idiots do stupid things like attacking a paediatrician, when they confuse the word with pedophile. Different country yes but similar mindset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm deadly serious trinity college has students from all over the world it's a world class college

It's also an advert for the gift shop. I'd imagine the vast majority of its sales go to tourists.

Bus drivers must be all Soros lackeys too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Good find and also shows it's not just a boards witch hunt...others have spotted her dangerous sh1te

Sig edited so not to "offend" genocide apologists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOZ3IzRaf4

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Interesting letter. I didn't realise that it was the brief of the union to ensure that Ireland welcomed foreign workers to do the jobs of their members for lower wages. Don't the unions usually describe such things as "a race to the bottom". Let's be frank, the purpose of this letter so this man can get a platform for himself to appear to be more virtuous than the rest of us.

I suppose it makes a change from holding the travelling public to ransom.

Waiting on the Twitter ranting and protests Broadstone :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

She is now saying non white Irish people should be deported.

Interesting letter. I didn't realise that it was the brief of the union to ensure that Ireland welcomed foreign workers to do the jobs of their members for lower wages. Don't the unions usually describe such things as "a race to the bottom". Let's be frank, the purpose of this letter so this man can get a platform for himself to appear to be more virtuous than the rest of us.

No one in Dublin Bus or CIE in general is on lower wages because they are foreign or employ immigrants

I'm sure it's the brief of a union to stand up for ALL their workers, regardless of background.

As said, no one is getting paid less because of foreign nationals work on transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

DubInMeath wrote: »
    No one in Dublin Bus or CIE in general is on lower wages because they are foreign or employ immigrants
    Yep..its a union house.

Sig edited so not to "offend" genocide apologists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOZ3IzRaf4

https://www.btselem.org/

Der durk er derbs!!!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement