Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

They're hiding the sun again today.

The Soros cabal, The communists, The Islamists and The Flouridators have conspired together to hide it.

They will probably make it rain on election day so gemma loses

Good name for a band!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

They're hiding the sun again today.

The Soros cabal, The communists, The Islamists and The Flouridators have conspired together to hide it.

They will probably make it rain on election day so gemma loses

You're finally coming around the truth..great to see.

Don't forget the Lizards, Jews and Freemasons. They're the ones you really want to watch out for

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

ollkiller wrote: »
    Yes seriously enslaved women in work houses. Any tiny bit of research will show this to be true but you know that already.

You know what the Catholic Church did for Irish people. Control. A bunch of judgy ***** is all they were.

I'm a proud Catholic and so are most of my family and friends.
    They are all warm loving compassionate people, who contribute to their community and do volunteer work not judgemental at all.
    Don't know where you are meeting your Catholics that's if you even know any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Nice evasion there...very blatant

Got a link for that HSE doc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

You're finally coming around the truth..great to see.

Don't forget the Lizards, Jews and Freemasons. They're the ones you really want to watch out for

Quick hide. The chentrail genocide is on its way.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Just seen her latest video from Tallaght

Apparently a woman snatched a leaflet out of her hand, this constitutes an "attack" in Gemma's mind.

In the video she is recording the woman (who is recording her) and the video is entitled "ACI attackes by soros shill".

She repeatedly asks on the video if anyone knows the womans name and if they do please contact her with the name.
    She was attacked and it's unfair the way she is treated on the canvas trail, the internet trolls are harmless and I'd question their motives

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

If you look at the lie of the land across Europe ahead of the elections, there's a growing trend towards populist, right wing politics. Pro-family, anti-immigration, conservative policies. Why should Ireland be any different? If it wasn't Gemma it'd be someone else saying it.

She was attacked and it's unfair the way she is treated on the canvas trail, the internet trolls are harmless and I'd question their motives

Evidence of alleged attack?

They are all warm loving compassionate people, who contribute to their community and do volunteer work not judgemental at all.

He said catholic church, not every day catholics.

• Advertisement

What about her bullying and attacking Fiona O'Leary. Is that ok with you? What about her supporters burning places like Rooskey down? Is that ok with you? What about her extreme haye mongering racism? Is that ok with you?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

He said catholic church, not every day catholics.

We are the church

If you look at the lie of the land across Europe ahead of the elections, there's a growing trend towards populist, right wing politics. Pro-family, anti-immigration, conservative policies. Why should Ireland be any different? If it wasn't Gemma it'd be someone else saying it.

Yes perhaps Gemma is a trojan horse alright but even most of her initial supporters have abandoned her.

Terry Pratchet

What about her bullying and attacking Fiona O'Leary. Is that ok with you? What about her supporters burning places like Rooskey down? Is that ok with you? What about her extreme haye mongering racism? Is that ok with you?

Come on, there's absolutely no evidence for that. Maybe its true I don't know but as it stands that is pure speculation

No not at all.
    I don't support her anymore I think the pressure and attacks have gotten to her

Oh, right - they're from two different pages... I see what you did there.

In which case, I guess the answer to your question is "empathy for fellow human beings", something you might wish to try but which seems in short supply among many anti-choicers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Why would you need to be Catholics to do any of that? Religion is horse****.

Now. About that list of stuff Gemma has been proven right on........

Btw Charles, would making stuff up and refusing to provide evidence not be sailing dangerously close to lying ? Wouldnt want to be a sinner in the eyes of your precious church now would you. Might end up burning in hell with those evil gays......

We are the church

Nah you're the people who keep the Catholic hierarchy in opulent surroundings. Have you helped cover up child rape in the last few decades? Those are the people he was talking about not the poor suckers who follow blindly.

Oh, right - they're from two different pages... I see what you did there.

In which case, I guess the answer to your question is "empathy for fellow human beings", something you might wish to try but which seems in short supply among many anti-choicers.

Of course they're from two different pages, one is for abortion the other for miscarriages ..that was kind of the point of my post.

And yes I have a lot of empathy for all human beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

Lol some random woman in Tallaght is a 'Soros shill' talk about ****ing reaching...

• Advertisement

Of course they're from two different pages, one is for abortion the other for miscarriages ..that was kind of the point of my post.

And yes I have a lot of empathy for all human beings.

And yet somehow can't see why someone who has chosen to take an abortion pill would not want to see an embryo or fetus referred to as "your baby"; and that someone who has experienced a miscarriage of a presumably wanted child might want to see them referred to as "your baby"?

Wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭circadian

We are the church

I think you're confusing Catholics with Presbyterians and Quakers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭circadian

Nuns threw it in a septic tank back in the day...

HSE flush it down the jacks today...how progressive, we've really moved on.

baby-1.jpg

But wait! Its just a clump of cells!

But why then do the HSE call the remains of a miscarriage a 'baby'

And tell mothers that they can 'bury your baby'

baby-2.jpg

How can one be a baby and another be 'remains'??

That doesn't really make sense does it?

Schrodingers baby I suppose..

?height=400&version=2432672

And yet somehow can't see why someone who has chosen to take an abortion pill would not want to see an embryo or fetus referred to as "your baby"; and that someone who has experienced a miscarriage of a presumably wanted child might want to see them referred to as "your baby"?

Wow.

Exactly, objective reality does not depend on the feelings of the viewer, it cannot be both a baby and not a baby at the same time. It either is or it isn't

Exactly, objective reality does not depend on the feelings of the viewer, it cannot be both a baby and not a baby at the same time. It either is or it isn't

It's almost like everyone's views are different so each should be left alone to make their own decisions with some **** whinging and waving an ancient book of fairy stories at them.

If one group of adults is free to delude themselves in to living by such a book, the rest of us are free not to without having to justify our decisions to such people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

I'm a proud Catholic and so are most of my family and friends. They are all warm loving compassionate people, who contribute to their community and do volunteer work not judgemental at all. Don't know where you are meeting your Catholics that's if you even know any.

The fact that they are Roman Catholic has no causative effect that they are warm loving caring compassionate people.
    Morality or knowing right from wrong does not come from any religion, despite what they have brainwashed you into thinking.
    I will acknowledge that the church has helped to provide services in this country, in education, in elder care, in intellectual disabilities, in medical.
    But this is because the state abdicated its responsibilities which is a national disgrace.
    The power that bishops and cardinals held over the politicians is a national disgrace.
    And all these services were provided within a religious ethos, that over rode the actual role that should have been carried out.
    That all the church gave its primary allegiance to some elderly celibate bloke in Rome and not to the state is telling,.and that they have had to be dragged screaming and kicking to account is telling.
    It's a common narrative amongst devout RC members in Ireland that abuse survivors were "only in it for the money".
    So forgive me if I'm sickened when you and your type try to dance on a pinhead over legalistic interpretations of whether a concrete tank was a septic tank.
    The FACT is that babies and children were put into it, without a so called "Christian burial" by the so called moral guardians of Ireland. Makes my blood boil that these organisations still have control in this country.

It's almost like everyone's views are different so each should be left alone to make their own decisions with some **** whinging and waving an ancient book of fairy stories at them.

If one group of adults is free to delude themselves in to living by such a book, the rest of us are free not to without having to justify our decisions to such people.

For some it has nothing whatsoever to do with any type of religious conviction..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

We are the church

The Church "is the people" when it suits them, ie, when money is needed.
    But the rest of the time, (like when the People vote for Same Sex marriage, or Divorce or access to abortion for people with fatal fetal abnormalities/raped etc, suddenly the Church is no longer "the People" its "the Leadership".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Emotional manipulation is not equivalent to objective reality. Your **** is equivalent to the posters that covered the country during the referendum by the no side. That worked so well, eh?

• Advertisement

For some it has nothing whatsoever to do with any type of religious conviction..

And they should also stay out of other peoples lives.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Is it just me or did her portrayal of Swords sound like she was in ballybough on a bad night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

gman2k wrote: »
    I'm a proud Catholic and so are most of my family and friends. They are all warm loving compassionate people, who contribute to their community and do volunteer work not judgemental at all. Don't know where you are meeting your Catholics that's if you even know any.

The fact that they are Roman Catholic has no causative effect that they are warm loving caring compassionate people.
    Morality or knowing right from wrong does not come from any religion, despite what they have brainwashed you into thinking.
    I will acknowledge that the church has helped to provide services in this country, in education, in elder care, in intellectual disabilities, in medical.
    But this is because the state abdicated its responsibilities which is a national disgrace.
    The power that bishops and cardinals held over the politicians is a national disgrace.
    And all these services were provided within a religious ethos, that over rode the actual role that should have been carried out.
    That all the church gave its primary allegiance to some elderly celibate bloke in Rome and not to the state is telling,.and that they have had to be dragged screaming and kicking to account is telling.
    It's a common narrative amongst devout RC members in Ireland that abuse survivors were "only in it for the money".
    So forgive me if I'm sickened when you and your type try to dance on a pinhead over legalistic interpretations of whether a concrete tank was a septic tank.
    The FACT is that babies and children were put into it, without a so called "Christian burial" by the so called moral guardians of Ireland. Makes my blood boil that these organisations still have control in this country.

Right (throws grenade in). Sounds almost like Sharia Law, only here they didn't kill fallen women, they got them out of sight into laundries, and gave away the babies.

Kept contraception out of the hands of poor followers, leaving some in dire poverty with 10 kids.

What is it with people on the right/pro life wanting to kill people who don't agree with their views

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110202184&postcount=97

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110202411&postcount=117

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭gavinoontheweb

Just for a moment to disregard the fact that she is an absolute crackpot, it was interesting to see a more human side to GemTrails, interacting with some Tallaght kids from presumably African backgrounds in her latest output. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkFRkRwU-vo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,849 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

gman2k wrote: »

Much more to it than that.

The newly independent state was impoverished, most industry was in NI, most of the 26 counties depended on agriculture and the whims of what the UK was willing to pay for food exports. They had us over a barrel and could drive a very hard bargain (and they did, right up to our EEC entry.)

It had also just been through an independence struggle and a civil war and had a lot of damage to its economy as a result of both.

By far the wealthiest organisation in the country was the RCC, yet the RCC ensured that the state funded it and not the other way around. The state paid for the nuns to imprison women and children in "homes" and slave camps. The state paid for an "education" system which was little more than a system of religious indoctrination.

But the people were so deluded they wouldn't vote for any politician who might stand up to this.

I remember my devout catholic mother saying this guy was quite a rebellious sort but a decent lad all the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seán_MacBride
    On his ministerial accession, McBride sent a telegram to Pope Pius XII offering:

"...to repose at the feet of Your Holiness the assurance of our filial loyalty and our devotion to Your August Person, as well as our firm resolve to be guided in all our work by the teaching of Christ and to strive for the attainment of a social order in Ireland based on Christian principles".

If that was what counted as rebellious, what the actual F did we bother fighting the Brits for? We just swapped one foreign oppressor for another.

In Cavan there was a great fire / Judge McCarthy was sent to inquire / It would be a shame / If the nuns were to blame / So it had to be caused by a wire.

We are the church

Hahaha that was the biggest lie I was ever told in school.

I mean, the existence of god stuff etc. is at least debatable, but it's an objective fact the laity have zero input into how the RCC is run, who is in charge of their parish never mind higher up, what the rules governing it are or where the money goes (and don't even have the right to find out where the money goes.)

Just sheep to be fleeced.

In Cavan there was a great fire / Judge McCarthy was sent to inquire / It would be a shame / If the nuns were to blame / So it had to be caused by a wire.

So, is she riding a wave of what she thinks is popular or will get her attention, or does she actually believe in lizard people and chemtrails and anti-vax and all the other rubbish she spouts?

I don't know which is worse but it's not a good look either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

The report from the Commission of Investigation is damning:

"The combination of an institutional boarding home and commingled interments of juvenile remains in a sewage treatment system is a unique situation, with no directly comparable domestic or international cases." ~ https://www.dcya.gov.ie/documents/mother_and_baby_homes/20171212MBHExperttechGroupReport.pdf

(See - quote and source. It's not hard.)

It's not hard, unless you're intentionally post bullsh*t that you know is untrue. Then it's harder to link to it, as evidenced a few posts below your one that I am currently quoting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

KikiLaRue wrote: »
    If your argument is "It wasn't a sewage tank, it was just a tank where stewage was stored", I won't be taking your opinions on moral compasses onboard, you don't have one.
    I'll copy and paste an almost identical post I made earlier today, about another one of the alt-right lads on here who was claiming penetrating a woman in her sleep, unprotected against her express wishes, is not rape if she woke up.

They are nothing if not consistent, which is to be expected at this point:

Of course he does[n't]. For literally no other reason than he views Gemma O'Doherty as on "his side". Welcome to the modern "alt right" which that poster is very much aligned with. This is another in a long string of examples of how it is an extremist cult... [throwing dead babies in sewage systems] is ok, but only if they do it. I'm far more surprised that you and ohnonotgmail ever expected any better from them.

So un-consensual, unprotected sleep with someone in their sleep is not rape, and throwing dead babies into a sewage system is perfectly ok... and if anything the perpetrators of this are the real victims. That is today's message from the AH alt-right brigade.

• Advertisement

Those posts are despicable even by the low standards of that sort.

Those posts are despicable even by the low standards of that sort.

Most likely they were also participating in the thread regarding the Pakistani taxi driver who sexually assaulted a number of passengers calling for hIm to be deported as a rapist.

I think the taxi driver in that case should be deported personally. But I don't see it as being anything else than hypocrisy to deny that its sexual assault/rape when it's done by someone who shares your personal beliefs and then call for blood when someone from a different race/religion does it. Same as pro life people advocating murdering anyone who has had an abortion.

Just for a moment to disregard the fact that she is an absolute crackpot, it was interesting to see a more human side to GemTrails, interacting with some Tallaght kids from presumably African backgrounds in her latest output. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkFRkRwU-vo

Jaysus, doesn't take long for the racists to come out. First sighting of a black kid, and the comments filled up with white supremacist and racist ****. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

The last 2 referendums we had passed by landslide. Our last election our left leaning president won by landslide. I’m not seeing any trend here

h2005 wrote: »
    The last 2 referendums we had passed by landslide. Our last election our left leaning president won by landslide. I’m not seeing any trend here

It's just some posters wet dream that it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Place didn't look too bad at all. Housing stock is modern snd looks in reasonably good condition, nothing a new rubbish bins and a bit of a community clean-up wouldn't sort.
    Pure hypocrisy from Gemma though.
    Makes videos lambasting immigrants, proclaiming the fall of Western civilization as we know it, then is nice as pie to the very same youngsters she previously spewed vitriol and bile about. "Keep studying your books" etc, instead of "Get out of our country"!
    Also interesting that a black girl can speak on camera about things she would like to happen to improve peoples lives locally, while the traveller lads duck behind the caravan to keep their faces off camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

h2005 wrote: »

It will be a major issue in the coming years when the invasion begins to take hold in our country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Stephen15 wrote: »
    It will be a major issue in the coming years when the invasion begins to take hold in our country

I really hope you're a teenager tbh cause to be a grown man filled with the amount of racist propaganda that you spout on the site. It's neither a sign of maturity or intelligence...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

batgoat wrote: »
    I really hope you're a teenager tbh cause to be a grown man filled with the amount of racist propaganda that you spout on the site. It's neither a sign of maturity or intelligence...

No it's a sign of having common sense something which the left lack. I simply love my country and I want to protect it for mine and future generations.

Stephen15 wrote: »

What "invasion"?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement