Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

Stephen15 wrote: »
    No it's a sign of having common sense something which the left lack. I simply love my country and I want to protect it for mine and future generations.

Being racist doesn't have anything to do with love for your country, it's often spouted as the reason but that's just bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

What "invasion"?

The third world invasion happening in many European countries. Erdogan is telling Turks living in Germany to out breed the Germans. Thankfully many countries in Europe are waking up to this by voting in nationalist politicians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Being racist doesn't have anything to do with love for your country, it's often spouted as the reason but that's just bull.

Playing the race card how original. I want Ireland for the Irish there is nothing racist about wanting to preserve ones homeland for the indigenous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

From fear you think you are alone, Ireland south has its own whack jobs standing. Cream among them is Professor Dolores Cahill. Don't forget the title Professor.
    Was at the Town Hall Meeting of The Irish Examiner in Cork this evening. At every opportunity this woman told us she was a scientist. But then she had done everything, worked in the EU, started a business in Germany, was an expert on any subject.
    She's a scientist and there is no global warming.

Playing the race card how original. I want Ireland for the Irish there is nothing racist about wanting to preserve ones homeland for the indigenous.

Ironic, normally harder to have someone admit it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

No it's a sign of having common sense something which the left lack. I simply love my country and I want to protect it for mine and future generations.

You love your country, fair enough.
    But your country right now is a very different one to what it was like in the early 1980's, and even that was very different to what it was like in the 1950's.
    So thinking you can "freeze frame" the country as it is right now never works.
    We evolve and change all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    You love your country, fair enough.
    But your country right now is a very different one to what it was like in the early 1980's, and even that was very different to what it was like in the 1950's.
    So thinking you can "freeze frame" the country as it is right now never works.
    We evolve and change all the time.

By evolving do you mean just generally going forward? In time.....

You know; progressing. You don’t think old Ireland as we knew it might actually be devolving in any way per chance.

Bobblehats wrote: »
    By evolving do you mean just generally going forward? In time.....

You know; progressing. You don’t think old Ireland as we knew it might actually be devolving in any way per chance.

I mean changing, generally to a better state .
    "Generally going forward? In time"
    Well, we are generally going forward in time anyway, regardless of whether or not any social change takes place.

And no, we are not devolving. Living standards and opportunities for citizens have never been better than they are now.
    "Old Ireland" is a term beloved of dewy eyed balladeers in tourist pubs, Walter Mackin novels and religeous fundamentalists.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

How can people not to think there is something fishy about what is being pumped into out skies

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,942 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Pretty much exactly what racism is.

The persequetion of one race in the belief that ones own race is better than another.

To follow your ideology to the nth degree the country would be broke, due to the aging "indeginuous" population and the pension crisis facing us.

The Irish "indeginuous" race would eventually die out as we are not reproducing at rates to refill its numbers.

So be careful what you wish for.... Your racist utopia isn't exactly the heaven your see it to be.

How can people not to think there is something fishy about what is being pumped into out skies

Because science is a thing?

Aircraft fuel is composed primarily of hydrocarbons, which give carbon dioxide and water vapour as their main combustion by-products. Contrails are formed when these hot exhaust gases mix with rarefied cool air. In a process similar to cloud formation, the water condenses around soot (particulate exhaust) and freezes quickly, forming a white haze of microscopic ice crystals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

How can you not think its fishy that someone would make a claim then refuse to provide any evidence at all?

Like a claim that Gemma has been proven right on multiple things lately for instance.

Charles, would you ever do yourself a favour and take a look at Flightradar24.com
    Or do you think they are in on the conspiracy ?
    Perhaps they are inventing Aer Lingus and British Airways etc flights to North America to disguise planes being flown by Jews/Communists/George Soros/United Nations/Pan European Army/Angela Merkle/Fine Gael?

If your photo is from Dublin this morning, you can identify what planes made those exhaust trails, where it came from, where its going and the history of the plane,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Because we are not gullible or naive to fall for crazy off the wall conspiracies.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Because we are not gullible or naive to fall for crazy off the wall conspiracies.

You really saying the guy who believes in lizard people is gullible? Feck.. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭circadian

I'm mixed race and you can go **** yourself.

Suspending common sense for a moment, if the lizard kings were spraying mind altering /thought-control chemicals over the country then a) How come Gemma, Charles, Rowen Croft et all are not affected?
    And b) if the chemicals work, why do they need to do it daily?
    Can their chemists not synthesize longer acting versions?
    And c) why waste billions spraying Ireland?
    We a miniscule, a country with a smaller population than greater Manchester, no army, no air force, no navy ( in the offensive sense of things) and not a player in world affairs.

One plane could drug 4.5 million people in England, whereas here you think "they" are sending dozens of planes to drug a largely empty countryside.

Charles Ingles, can you show me the error of my ways?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Just for a moment to disregard the fact that she is an absolute crackpot, it was interesting to see a more human side to GemTrails, interacting with some Tallaght kids from presumably African backgrounds in her latest output. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkFRkRwU-vo

"utter and total deprivation"? She is fecking joking, isn't she? The rubbish blowing round hasn't blown in from Dublin 4. Stop dropping litter and have a residents clean up day every so often. As for the playgrounds hound the council to apply for lottery grants etc. A bit of planting and the area would be lovely. In another ten years you wouldn't be able to afford to buy a dwelling there on three salaries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭circadian

Just for a moment to disregard the fact that she is an absolute crackpot, it was interesting to see a more human side to GemTrails, interacting with some Tallaght kids from presumably African backgrounds in her latest output. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkFRkRwU-vo

The livestream comments are an absolute disgrace, some people are just so filled with hate. Those kids just want somewhere to get together and be kids.

Didn't need to see that first thing this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Ah here Charlie, would you get a grip?

• Advertisement

What "invasion"?

The third world invasion happening in many European countries. Erdogan is telling Turks living in Germany to out breed the Germans. Thankfully many countries in Europe are waking up to this by voting in nationalist politicians.

I'm friends with lots of eastern europeans. Theyve mixed well into Irish society and while they still go to the eastern european shops, you also see them going to gaa matches and doinh great things for the community.

I work with a lot of doctors from Pakistan and Sudan. Theyre really nice people and we have had some great chats talking about our different religions. I talk about Ramadan with them while they ask me about catholic religious festivals like Easter. They wished us a happy easter a few weeks ago. In fact, the most thing we agreed on was how to get rid of Jehovahs Witnesses quickly when they call! 😂

Apart from that, the Irish healthcare system would fall apart without them. No irish doctors want to work in the likes of Mayo, Kerry, letterkenny etc if theyre not from the area. Thats no offence to the area but if youre from Clare for example you want to work in the large urban centres or ennis. You dont want to be shipped to Wexford long term for example. So its not that foreign doctors are taking irish jobs, its that theyre filling posts and keeping regional hospitals going. Theres also very good foreign doctors in the large hospitals.

Same as regards nurses. In fact, my favourite nurse that i work alongside is from India. Her patient interaction and clinical skills are outstanfing. Shes also the nicest person you could meet.

So just imagine an Ireland solely for the Irish. If it came to pass, you would change your mind very quickly.

It's Charles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It's Charles

How come you havent been brainwashed by the chemtrails?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,111 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

batgoat wrote: »
    You really saying the guy who believes in lizard people is gullible? Feck.. :P

He also believes in an invisible overlord who watches over all of us, created the world in 7 days (the people who wrote the book didnt know how tiny the world is compared to the universe then), believes he sent his son down to be murdered (somehow that makes sense :confused:) and that when we die we go to heaven.

Lizard people are credible by comparison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭Sajid Javid

"I work with a lot of doctors from Pakistan and Sudan. Theyre really nice people and we have had some great chats talking about our different religions. I talk about Ramadan with them while they ask me about catholic religious festivals like Easter. They wished us a happy easter a few weeks ago. In fact, the most thing we agreed on was how to get rid of Jehovahs Witnesses quickly when they call! ��"

So Pakistani and Sudanese Doctors like the Irish hospital worker are really nice people and can agree on how to get rid of a Jehovah Witness Quickly.

I suggest you read up on Sharia Law because plenty of things that exist in any Western society the really nice people that you describe would very quickly get rid of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

It's Charles

Well, you're a proper Charlie.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

How are the chemicals getting 'pumped' into the airplanes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

So Pakistani and Sudanese Doctors like the Irish hospital worker are really nice people and can agree on how to get rid of a Jehovah Witness Quickly.

I suggest you read up on Sharia Law because plenty of things that exist in any Western society the really nice people that you describe would very quickly get rid of.

You should really do that yourself and whilst your at it go out and meet some people.

You actually believe that a Muslim live in a western society.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Birneybau wrote: »

It's amazing just how much shite she can cram into just over two minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

"Ireland for the Irish", eh?

So, presumably, you'd also support "Britain for the British" and "The US for Americans" and "Australia for Australians". And therefore support banning immigration to those places from Ireland. 'Cos otherwise you're just a hypocrite. Or... just maybe... you didn't really "Ireland for the Irish", you meant "Ireland for white people"?

• Advertisement

"Ireland for the Irish", eh?

So, presumably, you'd also support "Britain for the British" and "The US for Americans" and "Australia for Australians". And therefore support banning immigration to those places from Ireland. 'Cos otherwise you're just a hypocrite. Or... just maybe... you didn't really "Ireland for the Irish", you meant "Ireland for white people"?

He never sang the "ooh ah Paul McGrath" song. Hates Thin Lizzy too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The Nal wrote: »
    He never sang the "ooh ah Paul McGrath" song. Hates Thin Lizzy too

I wonder if people like him would refuse a foreign surgeon if they or a loved ones life was in danger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

His tinfoil hat protects him...

I take extreme make vitality, bought on infowars super stuff

It's Charles

Quick to answer that point Charlie but not quick to back up your points.

Quick to answer that point Charlie but not quick to back up your points.

What point are you referring to?
    I always answer any questions put to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Because they have brains. Any tiny modicum of research will show you what they are. There's no such thing as chemtrails. Anyone who thinks they exist is in my opinion off their rocker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Ireland for the Irish, be an Irish patriot. Yaawwwwnnnn.

I've said this before and i'll say it again. I grew up in the 80's when it was predominately only Irish people and it's way better now. Also and i'm yet to get an answer from any of these Irish "Patriots" to the question. "So if you don't want anyone to come in you are ok with no one being allowed to leave?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,452 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

(Self professed) "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson April 1775

• Advertisement

ollkiller wrote: »
    Ireland for the Irish, be an Irish patriot. Yaawwwwnnnn.

I've said this before and i'll say it again. I grew up in the 80's when it was predominately only Irish people and it's way better now. Also and i'm yet to get an answer from any of these Irish "Patriots" to the question. "So if you don't want anyone to come in you are ok with no one being allowed to leave?

These people have relations who live in other countries all over the world, as most people do, and had availed of "globalism" to make a better life for themselves. Probably visited these people in other countries and enjoyed themselves.

But we don't want to offer other people the opportunity of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I take extreme make vitality, bought on infowars super stuff

Now I finally know you're trolling.. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Is there a separate combustion engine on airplanes specifically for the chemicals that make the chem-trails?

Is there a guy at each airport that is designated to fill the tank but he/she doesn't tell anyone else at the airport what they do?

Or have the chemical properties of airplane fuel been manipulated and the engines on airplanes (every one) have been replaced without anyone noticing with a new type of engine that can filter the fuel and chemicals and release them separately?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Is there a separate combustion engine on airplanes specifically for the chemicals that make the chem-trails?

Is there a guy at each airport that is designated to fill the tank but he/she doesn't tell anyone else at the airport what they do?

Or have the chemical properties of airplane fuel been manipulated and the engines on airplanes (every one) have been replaced without anyone noticing with a new type of engine that can filter the fuel and chemicals and release them separately?

People who believe in chemtrails are too thick to consider any of the above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Ok, I realise this is probably futile because when challenged, you deflect, disappear, and/or definitely don't answer the questions, but...

Ok. Let's suppose they're not contrails that can be explained by laypersons, never mind scientists. Let's suppose they are, indeed, "chemtrails".

Ireland is being targetted (by whom?) so that chemtrails are spread everywhere - certainly near the major population centres, which tend to have airports, so using planes to spread the mind-control chemicals makes total sense!

Right.

How do they get the chemicals for the chemtrails onto the planes?

I mean, let's suppose not every plane spreads them. For a city of 1 million people, you need - I dunno, let's say 50 planes' worth of chemtrails a day. To get the outer suburbs of say, the greater Dublin area, let's say 100 planes worth. Still only a small percentage of the number of planes flying out of Dublin every day. Grand.

If every one of those 100 Boeing 737s takes, say, 50 barrels of chemicals, for a full load to spray Dublin on takeoff and rising to altitude, and it's destination city as it comes in to land, that's 5,000 barrels a day. Just in Dublin. Now, imagine a Guinness delivery lorry. They carry 160 kegs each, approximately. (Kegs have a smaller capacity than a chemical barrel, but hey). So that's over 30 lorries a day, every day, delivering all of these chemicals to Dublin airport.

Nobdy ever notices these? All of those lorries being driven up to the airport, going around to the apron, loading up the planes (whether it's barrels or piped on) and heading off again.

Point 2.

Think of the infrastructure involved in doing this. I mean, extrapolate just from the number of people employed in, say, supplying catering to aircraft, or even just cleaning them between flights. You're talking hundreds of people, just for Dublin airport.

Obviously, it'll take similar number for chemtrail chemical manufacturing, storage, logistics, delivery, etc. Hundreds of people for Ireland. Thousands of people for Europe.

Hmm. What is it they say about a secret shared?

And yet, not one of these hundreds of people (just in Dublin, mind!), over the last few decades, has thought to themselves "I'll do the right thing and expose this/I could be famous if go public/I could make a fortune if I went public with evidence." Not one?! Ever?!

No. It's simply not in any way credible.

Obviously, therefore, the mind-control drugs are administered through the fluoride in the water. Wake up, Charles, you sheeple!

:rolleyes:

Seriously, though. Now do we begin to see why we might not take you, or Gemma (who you obviously no longer support, as you keep saying), quite seriously?

ollkiller wrote: »
    Because they have brains. Any tiny modicum of research will show you what they are. There's no such thing as chemtrails. Anyone who thinks they exist is in my opinion off their rocker.

This only started about 20 years ago with airplanes leaving chemtrails.
    It's the way they are dispersing into the atmosphere would worry me.
    A perfect clear sunny day with no clouds, couple of airplanes pass over head and within an hour the chemtrail had spread out blocking the sun doing god knows what to the environment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Boom_Bap wrote: »

It's done right in front of you. But it's done by lizards, so you never notice. Duuhh

In other news, I now only noticed the spelling of the 3rd poll option. Nice. Must have been the chemtrails suppressing my intelligence.

youre only realising that NOW ????

you mustnt have seen any of his involvement in other threads.... one of the most obvious trolls ever on here... even more so than The Rape Of Lucretia

We are allowed a little joke now and again aren't we?

What point are you referring to?
    I always answer any questions put to me

OK, so have a go at this.

spending common sense for a moment, if the lizard kings were spraying mind altering /thought-control chemicals over the country then a) How come Gemma, Charles, Rowen Croft et all are not affected?
    And b) if the chemicals work, why do they need to do it daily?
    Can their chemists not synthesize longer acting versions?
    And c) why waste billions spraying Ireland?
    We a miniscule, a country with a smaller population than greater Manchester, no army, no air force, no navy ( in the offensive sense of things) and not a player in world affairs.

One plane could drug 4.5 million people in England, whereas here you think "they" are sending dozens of planes to drug a largely empty countryside.

Charles Ingles, can you show me the error of my ways?

This only started about 20 years ago with airplanes leaving chemtrails.
    It's the way they are dispersing into the atmosphere would worry me.
    A perfect clear sunny day with no clouds, couple of airplanes pass over head and within an hour the chemtrail had spread out blocking the sun doing god knows what to the environment

literally.....

[URL=https:///]f2c7891b4a95507d873a262665f98c1a-full.jpg[/URL] upload

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement