Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Stephen15 wrote: »
    It makes Irish culture weaker. A mix match of different from around the world isn't as strong as Irish culture on it's own.

That's utter BS. No matter how many people arrive here on our shores, it'll make zero difference to Irish culture. People will still send their kids to Gaelscoileanna, to Irish dancing, to the local GAA clubs.

In fact, judging by the numbers of non-white kids starting to attend Gaelscoileanna, GAA clubs and the like, our new arrivals are starting to integrate nicely.

Here's a picture:

irish%20relay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Maybe the man is purposely putting out conspiracy theories to obfuscate their true intentions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

She's broadcasting live now with about 6 fellow headbangers from atop the footbridge outside RTÉ and headbangers doesn't nearly do them justice.

One fellow traveller, who applied her lipstick with a potato, is particularly entertaining; "If I can get from Finglas to Donnybruke Dubilin 4, yis can get yisser asses over and take back yissers country like Gemma says"

I can't even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Larbre34 wrote: »
    She's broadcasting live now with about 6 fellow headbangers from atop the footbridge outside RTand headbangers doesn't nearly do them justice.

One fellow traveller, who applied her lipstick with a potato, is particularly entertaining; "If I can get from Finglas to Donnybruke Dubilin 4, yis can get yisser asses over and take back yissers country like Gemma says"

I can't even.
    I watched for a couple of minutes but I had to stop.. there are no words. She was talking about a huge show of force from the guards in RTE to stop them protesting, yet in video one small van and two coppers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Heres a picture:

I did think at a glance it could be a flag of Nigeria but yep ;) they’re irish and before they’re even out of the starting blocks a defiant triumph; against those in the face of diversity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Larbre34 wrote: »
    She's broadcasting live now with about 6 fellow headbangers from atop the footbridge outside RTÉ and headbangers doesn't nearly do them justice.

I can't even.

Where can you find her live streams? I could do with a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

eviltwin wrote: »

Look her up on YouTube or follow link on Twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Odhinn wrote: »
    Would you mind explaining what you mean by that?

It would be interesting to hear, alright. I’m sure the vagueness of the answer would make an astrologer green with envy.
    I’d really love to know what Irish culture in in the first place, apart from Guinness. I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

eviltwin wrote: »

Subscribe on Youtube, you'll never miss her again......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

This clip?

The Avengers outside RTE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This clip?

The Avengers outside RTE

Thick as sh!t idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

That's utter BS. No matter how many people arrive here on our shores, it'll make zero difference to Irish culture. People will still send their kids to Gaelscoileanna, to Irish dancing, to the local GAA clubs.

In fact, judging by the numbers of non-white kids starting to attend Gaelscoileanna, GAA clubs and the like, our new arrivals are starting to integrate nicely.

Here's a picture:

irish%20relay.jpg

Yes because all the forgein football players playing on the French, German and English national teams has worked wonders for integration in those countries.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,863 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Yes because all the forgein football players playing on the French, German and English national teams has worked wonders for integration in those countries.

So your a racist then Stephen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Its fairly sad there is people in this thread following this ones every move just so they can mock her. You're as weird as she is.

In case you've forgotten (and she certainly seems to have), but she is a current election candidate and therefore should be subject to scrutiny (and in this case, widespread ridicule).

Of course,but this is like classroom stuff here in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Nijmegen wrote: »
    Listened to her commentary in her latest video rants going around Dun Laoghaire. Honestly the way she's speaking and jumping from topic to topic reminds me of someone going through a bipolar manic episode. I think she really needs help and to be honest the pointing and laughing and name calling is probably irresponsible by all of us (and I've done it in the past myself.)
    I moved back to Canada early to help someone through a manic episode after their family ignored it and her friends abandoned her, and definitely agree. I lived with this person trying to get them back to normality, which only happened after the most horrendous crash from their 'high' imaginable.

They have since fully recovered, are possibly going to be taken off lithium and other meds in the coming month or two, ut Gemma definitely sounds like someone who could use these.

The utter clowns egging her on, including in this thread, means that won't happen though. Anyone who has ever known a person in full blown mania knows that if 1mn people tell them they are 100% wrong and one person tells then they are 99% wrong they become convinced that that means they are 1% right, which means they are 100% right, which all 1mn and 1 people definitely entirely agreed on. This is the severe lack of logic that goes on, doctors described it to me as essentially "your brain cooking inside your head".

This is why it took SEVENTEEN doctors independent diagnoses and multiple times being sectioned (and a crash that I cant put into words) before my friend finally came to. Even then they only did because they were told they would not be allowed leave the facility until they had taken lithium for 4 days... at which point they were basically fully lucid again (that is the biggest wonder drug I have ever seen). With Gemma's little alt right cult brigade, she probably elwibt ever get to a point of being saved or treatable.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    So your a racist then Stephen

I haven't a racist bone in my body. I was merely stating that just because there are people of immigrant background on sports teams in France, Germany and England doesn't mean integration has worked in those countries which is clear if look at the ghettos that have popped up in the likes of Birmingham, London, Manchester, Rotterham, Paris, Marseilles and Berlin.

There are no foreign women on that team, nor on the recent team that represented us in Yokohama.

I haven't a racist bone in my body.

Anyone reading your posts knows your bullsg@ting here at least have the balls to stand by what your saying and admit the truth.

There are no foreign women on that team, nor on the recent team that represented us in Yokohama.

???

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Anyone reading your posts knows your bullsg@ting here at least have the balls to stand by what your saying and admit the truth.

The usual tactic call anyone with an opposing view to ours a racist and shut it down instead of having a civilised debate. I found it ironic that a recent Tommy Robinson march attracted a more diverse crowd than an anti racism counter demonstration which was mainly made up of middle class white people. But even the mere mention of his name sparks outrage with the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

The usual tactic call anyone with an opposing view to ours a racist and shut it down instead of having a civilised debate. I found it ironic that a recent Tommy Robinson march attracted a more diverse crowd than an anti racism counter demonstration which was mainly made up of middle class white people. But even the mere mention of his name sparks outrage with the left.
    Calling someone racist does not shut down debate. But that Tommy Robinson is racist is not up for debate.

Calling someone racist does not shut down debate. But that Tommy Robinson is racist is not up for debate.

People are just calling anyone with an opposing view to someone who is pro open borders a racist rather than actually wanting to debate the point they're trying to detract from the debate and/or they don't have a valid argument against such a person. If TR is such a racist then why does he get so much support from non-whites.

People are just calling anyone with an opposing view to someone who is pro open borders a racist rather than actually wanting to debate the point they're trying to detract from the debate and/or they don't have a valid argument against such a person. If TR is such a racist then why does he get so much support from non-whites.
    Nope people are calling people racist when they are actually racist.

Nope people are calling people racist when they are actually racist.

Any evidence there?

Any evidence there?

Your own posts.

Even the muslims dont support them anti racism gimps.
    I seen a video earlier with a group of them being asked why they felt Robinson was racist and not one of them could come up with anything. They dont even know why they are there.

Any evidence there?

Most of your posts.

Come on now at least have the balls to stand by them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The reason why healthcare professionals are leaving the country in their droves is because the pay and conditions are so bad that they have to emigrate meaning we are replacing them with cheap labour from abroad who are happy to work for a pittance in awful conditions as it's better than where they come from.

It's race to the bottom the government are forcing the natives out. Btw I agree with a small degree of immigration where there are gaps in the labour market but what's happening is anything but the government support mass immigration into Ireland. Also the immigrants favoured should be the types who can culturally assimulate the easiest meaning Europeans.

So basically you want to keep black africans out and you claim not to be racist.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Honest answer I don't know.
    But the more I read the more questions I have.
    Do you not think the way they disperse is a little strange?

Charlie would ya ever go way out of all this chemtrails nutjobbery. Its bunkum. Drivel. Nonsense. Tin foil hattery. Even you who claims its true cant tell us why? Where? How? What for?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Most of your posts.

I stand by my posts but not the false accusations of racism.

Not sure if you've noticed, but by far the two most common themes among this lot are intentional hypocrisy and cowardice.

At this point I would genuinely be shocked if one of them actually had the courage to defend their own words. But here's the thing... it's not gonna happen. Because they're a sad pack of cowards, and no more.

Most of your posts.

I stand by my posts but not the false accusations of racism.

Incredibly disingenuous

So basically you want to keep black africans out and you claim not to be racist.

I didn't say that stop putting words in my mouth. I said we should prioritise Europeans when taking in immigrants as they culturally assimilate into Irish society a lot easier than those originating from third world countries.

I believe we should let in European citizens in visa free like is already the case don't have a problem with that most contribute to our economy either by working or through tourism then next priority would be for English speaking countries such as the USA, Australia and New Zealand then we can look at the rest of the world but only based on our labour needs if we need 50 doctors say open up 50 visas and ones to bring 3 family members for those in the rest of the world with the relevant qualifications.

Genuine refugees yes but that would be a small percentage of those currently in Direct provision which is a scam as the majority are appealing the rejections and no unskilled labour from the third world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Your post history says otherwise Stevie boi.

You and other posters that make cameo appearances in this thread are part of the cockroache infestation Boards has seen over the last few years.

Sig edited so not to "offend" genocide apologists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOZ3IzRaf4

https://www.btselem.org/

Your post history says otherwise Stevie boi.

You and other posters that make cameo appearances in this thread are part of the cockroache infestation Boards has facilitated
    over the last few years.

To be fair, let's call a spade a spade here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Billy86 wrote: »
    To be fair, let's call a spade a spade here.
    Yeah they got the Politics Cafe closed down , where it would of been better to ban the fascist sh1tes and they regularly get banned from Politics forum and then they all collect in AH when really they should be sitebanned.

Sig edited so not to "offend" genocide apologists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOZ3IzRaf4

https://www.btselem.org/

I didn't say that stop putting words in my mouth. I said we should prioritise Europeans when taking in immigrants as they culturally assimilate into Irish society a lot easier than those originating from third world countries.

I believe we should let in European citizens in visa free like is already the case don't have a problem with that most contribute to our economy either by working or through tourism then next priority would be for English speaking countries such as the USA, Australia and New Zealand then we can look at the rest of the world but only based on our labour needs if we need 50 doctors say open up 50 visas and ones to bring 3 family members for those in the rest of the world with the relevant qualifications.

Genuine refugees yes but that would be a small percentage of those currently in Direct provision which is a scam as the majority are appealing the rejections and no unskilled labour from the third world.

Grand we can take in the Māori, Aboriginals and native Americans then and you shouldn't have a problem. Also people such as Pakistani and Indian doctors living here can't bring over anyone other than their partners and children under the current rules and that's tough enough to arrange. Their elderly parents aren't allowed holiday visas either by the way.

As for unskilled labour that was us the irish for centuries and still is in a lot of cases.

Again at least have the balls.

Grand we can take in the Māori, Aboriginals and native Americans then and you shouldn't have a problem. Also people such as Pakistani and Indian doctors living here can't bring over anyone other than their partners and children under the current rules and that's tough enough to arrange. Their elderly parents aren't allowed holiday visas either by the way.

As for unskilled labour that was us the irish for centuries and still is in a lot of cases.

Again at least have the balls.

If they wanted a Visa and met the requirements they could have one I wouldn't have a problem with African Americans either believe it or not.

The usual nonsense that people bring up is that the Irish were emigrants for years which is completely irrelevant. We can make our own choices we owe nobody nothing and btw if other countries feel that certain Irish inmigrants are a burden to their country they are fully within their rights to deport them back to here just like the case of that Irish family that could deported as their son has CF

Have the balls for what exactly?

• Advertisement

If they wanted a Visa and met the requirements they could have one I wouldn't have a problem with African Americans either believe it or not.

The usual nonsense that people bring up is that the Irish were emigrants for years which is completely irrelevant. We can make our own choices we owe nobody nothing and btw if other countries feel that certain Irish inmigrants are a burden to their country they are fully within their rights to deport them back to here just like the case of that Irish family that could deported as their son has CF

:D:D:D

You mean black Americans but not Africans? You're showing your level of intelligence right there, amongst other things.

Your right I wouldn't believe you.

Your right I wouldn't believe you.

Can you have a reasoned debate with me or are you all going to just resort to firing personal insults. Showing real maturity and intelligence there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Can you have a reasoned debate with me or are you all going to just resort to firing personal insults. Showing real maturity and intelligence there.

If a non white couple from Nigeria move to Ireland, work in Ireland and eventually become Irish citizens. Would you view the children that they have in Ireland to be Irish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Your beloved TR also gets support from pedo's. Only the white pedo's mind since he doesnt like the brown ones. And you seem a supporter of his and dislike any non white. Interesting. #noonesracist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

pjohnson wrote: »
    Your beloved TR also gets support from pedo's. Only the white pedo's mind since he doesnt like the brown ones. And you seem a supporter of his and dislike any non white. Interesting. #noonesracist

He has non white friends and supporters. How can you call him racist? He has a problem with Islam, which is a religion not a race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,041 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

One thing this crazy scone is doing is making the racists crawl out from under their rocks. The religious nutters too. Its a good thing. They can be identified and shot down.

batgoat wrote: »
    If a non white couple from Nigeria move to Ireland, work in Ireland and eventually become Irish citizens. Would you view the children that they have in Ireland to be Irish?

I wouldn't see the problem if they're working but that's not the case with the majority already here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

It makes Irish culture weaker. A mix match of different from around the world isn't as strong as Irish culture on it's own.

How?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I wouldn't see the problem if they're working but that's not the case with the majority already here.

That's not what he asked you though is it?

Also, can you show evidence for the bolded part please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

I'm friends with lots of eastern europeans. Theyve mixed well into Irish society and while they still go to the eastern european shops, you also see them going to gaa matches and doinh great things for the community.

I work with a lot of doctors from Pakistan and Sudan. Theyre really nice people and we have had some great chats talking about our different religions. I talk about Ramadan with them while they ask me about catholic religious festivals like Easter. They wished us a happy easter a few weeks ago. In fact, the most thing we agreed on was how to get rid of Jehovahs Witnesses quickly when they call! 😂

Apart from that, the Irish healthcare system would fall apart without them. No irish doctors want to work in the likes of Mayo, Kerry, letterkenny etc if theyre not from the area. Thats no offence to the area but if youre from Clare for example you want to work in the large urban centres or ennis. You dont want to be shipped to Wexford long term for example. So its not that foreign doctors are taking irish jobs, its that theyre filling posts and keeping regional hospitals going. Theres also very good foreign doctors in the large hospitals.

Same as regards nurses. In fact, my favourite nurse that i work alongside is from India. Her patient interaction and clinical skills are outstanfing. Shes also the nicest person you could meet.

So just imagine an Ireland solely for the Irish. If it came to pass, you would change your mind very quickly.

The reason why healthcare professionals are leaving the country in their droves is because the pay and conditions are so bad that they have to emigrate meaning we are replacing them with cheap labour from abroad who are happy to work for a pittance in awful conditions as it's better than where they come from.

It's race to the bottom the government are forcing the natives out. Btw I agree with a small degree of immigration where there are gaps in the labour market but what's happening is anything but the government support mass immigration into Ireland. Also the immigrants favoured should be the types who can culturally assimulate the easiest meaning Europeans.

Eh..........doctors from other countries are paid the same as Irish doctors at the same respective level.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement