Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing/Bundle Issue - Can't get through to 1901 - please help

• 24-01-2019 10:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi, 

I need some help with my account (home broadband VDSL) - I am being charged the wrong bundle price.  I cannot get through to 1901 as the wait time is too long.  Chat and my local store say they cannot help and that I need to contact 1901.

Would appreciate if someone on here could help or at least provide an e-mail address for someone that can help.

I am out of contract and it is frustrating not being able to contact anyone that can help - if I cannot get my issue sorted I am prepared to change providers.

Please let me know if you can assist and I will them PM my query.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Tonio wrote: »
    Hi, 

I need some help with my account (home broadband VDSL) - I am being charged the wrong bundle price.  I cannot get through to 1901 as the wait time is too long.  Chat and my local store say they cannot help and that I need to contact 1901.

Would appreciate if someone on here could help or at least provide an e-mail address for someone that can help.

I am out of contract and it is frustrating not being able to contact anyone that can help - if I cannot get my issue sorted I am prepared to change providers.

Please let me know if you can assist and I will them PM my query.

Thanks
    Hi Tonio, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If you could PM the following details? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this information I can then check why you are being incorrectly charged. 

Grainne

Advertisement