Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to cancel after horrendous 1 month outage. Your calls keep disconnecting me.

• 24-01-2019 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

1 month without service over Christmas is bad enough.  

Having to keep calling to get it fixed, with tickets being cancelled from technicians who didnt fix the issue is worse.  

What takes the biscuit is you deliberately not allowing me cancel........  I thought Comreg had rules about this?

I tried calling earlier.  Was told 30+ minute wait, or go to web chat.  I went to web chat.  After 15 minutes going through detailing my issue, explaining everything and doing data protection verifcation, I was then told they couldnt help me and to go back to 1901..... Grrrr

Now on my 4th call, having been disconnected by your call waiting system 3 times in a row after around 15 minutes each time. 

Clearly you in eir want to make it impossible for customers to speak to your loyalty cancel team.

I am going to comreg for their opinion. Then I am going elsewhere.  Horrible customer treatent.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Email them.  Its not hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭jasper100

Email them.  Its not hard.
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular,Arial]We are currently upgrading our email platform in order to improve the service provided to you.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular,Arial]During this essential upgrade, the “Contact Us” email function will be temporarily disabled. If your query is urgent or you are looking to follow up on a logged issue, please contact us through our contact channels listed above.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dermatrov

wow, just got through now....having chosen the "Change service" option rather than the "cancel" one.  This after 28 minutes wait.  This will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dermatrov

In fairness to the girl I spoke to. She vwas very good.  Did her best but couldnt connect me to the cancel team (without another wait)

She did however apply a credit on the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭jasper100

dermatrov wrote: »
    In fairness to the girl I spoke to. She vwas very good.  Did her best but couldnt connect me to the cancel team (without another wait)

She did however apply a credit on the account.
    Believe the credit when you see it, from what I have seen around here anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

dermatrov wrote: »
    1 month without service over Christmas is bad enough.  

Having to keep calling to get it fixed, with tickets being cancelled from technicians who didnt fix the issue is worse.  

What takes the biscuit is you deliberately not allowing me cancel........  I thought Comreg had rules about this?

I tried calling earlier.  Was told 30+ minute wait, or go to web chat.  I went to web chat.  After 15 minutes going through detailing my issue, explaining everything and doing data protection verifcation, I was then told they couldnt help me and to go back to 1901..... Grrrr

Now on my 4th call, having been disconnected by your call waiting system 3 times in a row after around 15 minutes each time. 

Clearly you in eir want to make it impossible for customers to speak to your loyalty cancel team.

I am going to comreg for their opinion. Then I am going elsewhere.  Horrible customer treatent.
    Hi dermatrov, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been having. 

Could you PM the following details and I will certainly look into this for you? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this information I can check about the refund you were promised and in regard to your cancellation. 

Grainne

Advertisement