Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuller Beard

• 24-01-2019 12:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭

any ideas how to grow a darker beard ?

im 38 male and been shaving since 16 but my beard is patchy in places

any actual remedies that actually work at growing a better beard ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I think you've got to work with the follicles you've got. If you've a curly beard maybe grow it out a bit and it might fill in the gaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Where are the patchy bits?

For me, one of my cheeks at the top of the beard area, grows lightly. So I can't get it trimmed too close.

What I do is I now shave that part off daily, so the rest of the beard at the cheeks/ear area can be trimmed tighter.

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

Testosterone supplements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

I suppose you could always try getting Rogaine and applying it to the bare patches I think some people did it and it worked

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

I suppose you could always try getting Rogaine and applying it to the bare patches I think some people did it and it worked

cheers Jurgen , big fan :pac::pac::pac:

boys better step up tonight

• Advertisement
Advertisement