Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Bill - Good News Blurb - But when will it happen

• 24-01-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi

Since September 2018 my bill has contained the following message

Good news! We are improving your plan to Eir Talk Unlimited National, Mobile & UK with extra inclusive calls and your price will remain unchanged. You will see this change in future bills. For plan details visit www.eir.ie/improvedplan

When is this change actually happening.  I clicked the link but it doesn't say either.  

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

1dave123 wrote: »
    Hi

Since September 2018 my bill has contained the following message

Good news! We are improving your plan to Eir Talk Unlimited National, Mobile & UK with extra inclusive calls and your price will remain unchanged. You will see this change in future bills. For plan details visit www.eir.ie/improvedplan

When is this change actually happening.  I clicked the link but it doesn't say either.  

Thanks 
    Hi 1dave123, 

Could you PM the following details and I can check when you will be changed to this plan?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this information I will investigate this for you

Grainne

Advertisement