Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gynecomastia surgery

Options
  • 24-01-2019 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks just wondering did anyone have this surgery done in Ireland and can they recommend
    The surgery etc,I am thinking of having it done but need a advice on finding the right place.
    As you know there is so many on the net,like hair transplants you just don’t know where to look etc,
    Anyway guys my first post hoping to hear from ya all.
    Cheers in advance
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭shygal

Go to your Gp
    Tell him your story, highlighting any/alll effects on your life for years
    He refers you to a consultant
    Consultant reviews: mild,medium, severve
    Organises a date for you
    On the day you get local anastetic and wake up in a compression garment
    Wait a few weeks to heal with compression top. Can still do your daily business after circa one week
    Take off top and any stitches after couple of weeks
    Done. Real easy, highly recommended
    Cost 3k privately if you want to do private. Get money back through tax refund and waiting times are smaller.
    Not sure how you cant find threads on this topics, theres plenty on boards, noting one good one in the last few weeks by a guy in cork

Thats really it. Dont overthink it. Dont worry about the small questions like what about waiting times, is it sore or does the pay machine work so I can park my car at the hospital, just book it. Dont wait.

Advertisement