Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Eir Calls

• 24-01-2019 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭

Hi there - my wife's phone includes free Eir to Eir calls and 200 minutes included to irish landlines and mobiles. She was going over her minutes for a few months in a row, so we checked the bill and it seems her Eir to Eir calls use up her 200 minute allowance, and then are free after that. Surely that's not correct, is it? As its happening now, she reaches her 200 minutes within the 1st week on what are meant to be free eir to eir calls, and from then on is charged for calls to other mobiles and networks. Is this right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Bawnmore wrote: »
    Hi there - my wife's phone includes free Eir to Eir calls and 200 minutes included to irish landlines and mobiles. She was going over her minutes for a few months in a row, so we checked the bill and it seems her Eir to Eir calls use up her 200 minute allowance, and then are free after that. Surely that's not correct, is it? As its happening now, she reaches her 200 minutes within the 1st week on what are meant to be free eir to eir calls, and from then on is charged for calls to other mobiles and networks. Is this right?
    Hi Bawnmore

Could you get your wife to pm with the following details please and I will look into this further:-

Registered name:
    Registered Address:
    Account Number:
    DOB:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks
    ~Linzi

Advertisement