Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brexit Customs Business

Options
  • 24-01-2019 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Just after listening to Drivetime there and the subject of Brexit came up yet again, this time regarding the Revenue and customs. They said how the customs applications to the Revenue will go from one to twenty million.

This got me thinking; with all of this unpreparedness on the side of companies, surely there is a massive opportunity for a business to be set up around dealing with all headaches to do with customs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

There are clearance agents in every port in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I think theres going to be new openings but not sure that's it. Think it all depends on exactly how things are going to operate across the border. It could end up being easier to move goods eu>ireland>NI>England then eu>England if that is the case then I think there will be opportunities there.

Advertisement