Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of contract switch to new provider

• 25-01-2019 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I want to switch to another provider for a cheaper tariff on Prepay, my contract with eir post pay was up in December 2018 , I haven't signed anything to renew that contract. Can I just go into a phone shop, give them my details and they can port me out? What's this nonsense about 30 days notice, if I'm out of contract, I'm out of contract ! Please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

I want to switch to another provider for a cheaper tariff on Prepay,  my contract with eir post pay was up in December 2018 , I haven't signed anything to renew that contract.  Can I just go into a phone shop,  give them my details and they can port me out?  What's this nonsense about 30 days notice,  if I'm out of contract, I'm out of contract ! Please advise
    Hi cghypnosis

If you wish to change to 'pay as you go' you do have to give 30 days notice, as per our terms and conditions.  For more details on how to cancel please click here.

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement