Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will your mobile app support Android 9?

Options
  • 25-01-2019 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I recently upgraded my phone to Android 9.0 and your app no longer works. When will it support this latest version of Android?  Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi felimd,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We will check this with our development team for you now.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 40 felimd

Hi felimd,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We will check this with our development team for you now.

Thanks,

Lorna

Any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

felimd wrote: »

Any update on this?

Hi Felimd,

We have raised this with our development team and we will come back to you shortly with their response. Apologies for any inconvenience. In the mean time you can access your 365 online account via a website.

Thanks.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 40 felimd

Still no answer for me?  This is day 4 now since I asked, does it really take this long to get an answer?  Android 9 has been out since August last year.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29 gr1980

The app is ridiculously outdated, unless I'm reading the page completely wrong it was last updated in August 2017.  

Why is it taking so long?  Other banks constantly update their apps and services, you are now 15 months behind with your Android app.  

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

What error are you getting? I'm on Android 9 and it works fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

felimd wrote: »
    Still no answer for me?  This is day 4 now since I asked, does it really take this long to get an answer?  Android 9 has been out since August last year.....

Hi felimd,

We're sorry you're unhappy with our response time. We do our best to reply as quickly as possible however, some queries may take longer if we need to contact other areas within Bank of Ireland, this is advised in our Boards Charter.

Our support team have advised that you should be able to by pass any warning or error message and continue on to the app. We are currently conducting testing on this to have the Mobile App fully compatible with Android 9.0 shortly.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement