Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dune HD Pro 4K and LPCM problem

• 25-01-2019 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

I just got a Dune HD Pro 4k to stream my ripped blurays from my NAS. I've had a Dune before, so setup was fine. The only problem I've found is that some films with LPCM soundtracks play at 2x speed. It's not consistent. Escape from New York (ripped from the most recent Studiocanal BD) plays fine with it's LPCM soundtrack, but Barry Lyndon (ripped from the Criterion BD) plays at 2x speed. If I switch to the DTS HD soundtrack it plays fine.

I use makemkv to rip to my NAS. I have anydvd/clonebd too so I can try that and see if there's a difference. Does anyone know why this is happening? Are there different flavours of LPCM (other than 16bit/24bit) that might cause this?

Other than this the player is great. Plays smoothly over wifi and setup is straight forward.

Advertisement