Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Come off the roundabout at the cement factory for Listowel, first left. Good on you, support an Irish family owned business! They will be able to do it based off the reg.

Ya I spotted it this morning coming back from recyling place. Its actuslly the grey/silver trim part I want on the bumper. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Ya I spotted it this morning coming back from recyling place. Its actuslly the grey/silver trim part I want on the bumper. Thanks

Ah that may prove a little harder but the lads will be able to advise at least.

Ah that may prove a little harder but the lads will be able to advise at least.

Hopefully they will be able to match the paint The pic is just above your 1st post there about top part click the on image link if u want & u will see what I mean .

Hopefully they will be able to match the paint The pic is just above your 1st post there about top part click the on image link if u want & u will see what I mean .

I see it but can't see the damage.

I see it but can't see the damage.

That's just drivers side so u could see the colour.acetone spilt on Pax Side so it is all bubbled up or gone cause I wiped it away the length of a iPhone size patch.

• Advertisement

Top Part in Mungret. Hands up, I am affiliated but they will do it for you. Full colour matching and mixing service in store.

Would ur friends have fine sand paper in that store ??

Would ur friends have fine sand paper in that store ??

Yes.

Yes.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Ah for jays is sake, can the two James Bonds just not have this conversation over the dinner table?

When sorted you might let us know the best option

Ah for jays is sake, can the two James Bonds just not have this conversation over the dinner table?

When sorted you might let us know the best option

I am away on business :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I am away on business :D:D

Is it that Hank Scorpio again? :D

Is it that Hank Scorpio again? :D

We leave that lad to Bunt to handle!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Is there somewhere around town that sells photography lights similar to this one for a decent enough price?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭djdunny

Is there somewhere around town that sells photography lights similar to this one for a decent enough price?

Thanks

Have you tried Whelan’s on O’Connell street (next to Chicken Hut)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

djdunny wrote: »
    Have you tried Whelan’s on O’Connell street (next to Chicken Hut)

I checked them out online, they only seem to have expensive kits.

Lads Putin was just calling me there from Minsk
    00 375 17 333-32-63

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Anyone else having problems connecting to Eir WiFi this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Thanks

Nope, I got something similar from amazon, does a great job for what I use it for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Interesting a pro cycling and public transport member of the green party against a new bridge that will make the area safer for cyclists, pedestrians and motorists

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭adaminho

kilburn wrote: »
    Interesting a pro cycling and public transport member of the green party against a new bridge that will make the area safer for cyclists, pedestrians and motorists

Funny if he had planned right he would have seen the tragic stopped for the red light!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Thank you to the random van man that helped change a stubborn wheel in the rain last sunday.
    Few hearty taps of a hammer was all that was needed.

Tried to slip him a few bob as a thanks but he was having none of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭adaminho

Thank you to the random van man that helped change a stubborn wheel in the rain last sunday.
    Few hearty taps of a hammer was all that was needed.

Tried to slip him a few bob as a thanks but he was having none of it.

By the looks of it if you tell the Limerick Leader it'll be on next week's news!

In fairness though fair play to random vanman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

kilburn wrote: »

Is it currently dangerous? Genuine question, I'm not up that way with any great regularity but I've never had any occasion whether on foot or in the car to think 'this place could do with an extra bridge'.

keane2097 wrote:
    Is it currently dangerous? Genuine question, I'm not up that way with any great regularity but I've never had any occasion whether on foot or in the car to think 'this place could do with an extra bridge'.

Don't think they need a bridge it's more to do with how narrow the road is no footpaths etc

Berty wrote:
    Group deal it is so.

Did anyone get this window cleaner yet I must give him a call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Ladies/Gent

I have to take a family member to barringotons on Friday morning, i'll be waiting around and they may be a little while, ill be working remote for it so any recommendations of a cafe down that way where i can park for a bit with a laptop ?

dashoonage wrote: »
    Ladies/Gent

I have to take a family member to barringotons on Friday morning, i'll be waiting around and they may be a little while, ill be working remote for it so any recommendations of a cafe down that way where i can park for a bit with a laptop ?

Green Onion.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Glenomra

The Locke is beside it, The hunt restaurant, sit outside overlooking the river if dry and the Green Onion is indeed lovely.

• Advertisement

Testing site not is not loading showing up in code for me

Advertisement