Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Have only tried the app but just keep getting a something's wrong, we're having technical issues show up after a few mins of trying to log in.

Thanks there is always some problem with that my eir logon in website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

No problem logging onto the Eir app on phone for me.

Steyr 556 wrote: »
    No problem logging onto the Eir app on phone for me.
    came back this morn after 10.00

By the way does anyone know anyone who transport a car to the nct centre & back. How much would it cost ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

https://www.grsrecovery.ie/car-sales
    I used these before and had no problems ,
    turned up when they said can’t remember how much
    they charged but wasn’t that bad .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

By the way does anyone know anyone who transport a car to the nct centre & back. How much would it cost ??

So long as you're insured and can prove you're on the way to the NCT centre you're okay to drive without NCT or tax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

source wrote: »
    So long as you're insured and can prove you're on the way to the NCT centre you're okay to drive without NCT or tax.

This.... I do it once a year

dashoonage wrote: »
    This.... I do it once a year
    the tax is up end of this month 07 but the nct is out of date since end of 04th month cants get a nct date till Aug sometime (have to change insurance to that car for the day i get that appointment.)

ugh thats a pain... just make sure you declare it off the road! have you tried any of the other centers ? nenagh or charleville ? also keep an eye for cancellations one of the lads in work got an appointment within 3 days there last week

ugh thats a pain... just make sure you declare it off the road! have you tried any of the other centers ? nenagh or charleville ? also keep an eye for cancellations one of the lads in work got an appointment within 3 days there last week

Thanks . its a right pain alright. same story other centres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

the tax is up end of this month 07 but the nct is out of date since end of 04th month cants get a nct date till Aug sometime (have to change insurance to that car for the day i get that appointment.)
    If you keep checking the site you should get a date sooner. I had mine in last Friday the original dates being offered were late July but after checking the site about 20 times one day I got last Fridays date.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Ring every morning looking for a cancellation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I find walking straight through them and shouldering as you go works wonders. And I'm not joking before any body asks.

Have to do that when walking along the path between the university and the flag poles. The international students heading to the Stables for DJ Ber are no better.

YFlyer wrote: »
    Have to do that when walking along the path between the university and the flag poles. The international students heading to the Stables for DJ Ber are no better.

Lot of them have no manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

They were in the Crescent yesterday, taking over aisles in Tesco and to hell with everyone else! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Happened to be stopped in traffic at the side of old Dunnes today (side next to river). Security guard opened the side door. The row of check outs are still in there. Had a major 80s/90s flashback :-)

Happened to be stopped in traffic at the side of old Dunnes today (side next to river). Security guard opened the side door. The row of check outs are still in there. Had a major 80s/90s flashback :-)

Ah man would love a look around in there. Twas the family grocery spot growing up

Ah man would love a look around in there. Twas the family grocery spot growing up

I say the smell is fairly rank in there now. wonder is there any old money left lying around there LOL (few notes like)

They were in the Crescent yesterday, taking over aisles in Tesco and to hell with everyone else! :mad:
    i was there same time, kind of left off a few choice words @ them & express checkouts were mostly card only:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

i was there same time, kind of left off a few choice words @ them & express checkouts were mostly card only:mad::mad:

Those express checkouts are a pain these days. I think 4 of the 6 are card only. It's nearly faster to queue up at a till now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Speaking of supermarkets, could anybody tell me where I could buy pastry for pies?

I know where to find the sheets of frozen stuff, but I'm looking for something already shaped that I'd just have to fill.

Speaking of supermarkets, could anybody tell me where I could buy pastry for pies?

I know where to find the sheets of frozen stuff, but I'm looking for something already shaped that I'd just have to fill.

Here but its pallas foods though, how u get it is another thing
    https://www.pallasfoods.com/product-category/canned-and-dried/pastry-baskets-ambient/pastry-savoury/

Fantastic to see Emma Langford doing so well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I find walking straight through them and shouldering as you go works wonders. And I'm not joking before any body asks.

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Fantastic to see Emma Langford doing so well.

Going to her gig tonight?

Going to her gig tonight?

I am not unfortunately. Shift work etc. Should be a cracker! Hope you enjoy it (assuming you're going).

keane2097 wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    if u were there u would know what i mean, you would do the same thing, blocking everything, jumping in front of people, generally being rude.

I am not unfortunately. Shift work etc. Should be a cracker! Hope you enjoy it (assuming you're going).

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I've a few friends in the CLEF Choir as well so it'll be great to see them on a big stage too.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I've a few friends in the CLEF Choir as well so it'll be great to see them on a big stage too.

That was class. Just give them the Castle. They should be playing for thousands with talent like that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

if u were there u would know what i mean, you would do the same thing, blocking everything, jumping in front of people, generally being rude.
    Tell us how you really feel, it seems as if you're holding back.

Advertisement