Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I always preferred JamesBond2010 better anyway.

Likewise!

Thanks for all the good wishes folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

This and supermacs in the one week..... I cant handle it anymore

Well everybody in the Limerick forum, I'm leaving Limerick for the Middle East for a while. Mind my beloved adopted city while I'm gone. I expect a monorail, nandos and 5 guys to open next to the new M&S by the time I come home. I'll be back again in a while but I'll miss Limerick terrible kiiid!

Best of luck to ye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Likewise!

Thanks for all the good wishes folks!

Best of luck. You'll be missed around the Limerick forum, one of the top posters around these parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Lads & Ladies, I recently bought a new suit for a wedding and need to get it dry-cleaned & pressed for another upcoming wedding. It was quite an expensive suit, so would like a decent job to be done. Are all dry cleaners in Limerick equally good, or are there ones to avoid/ones that you would recommend? Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Was out by Plassey Tech park earlier, man there is a lot of construction going on. There looks to be some work/road going off the roundabout in the park and there's also work just by the annacotty roundabout, are they going to try putting in a slip road there?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Was out by Plassey Tech park earlier, man there is a lot of construction going on. There looks to be some work/road going off the roundabout in the park and there's also work just by the annacotty roundabout, are they going to try putting in a slip road there?

Yup planning was in for a slip road all right. I think the other work at the other roundabout is drainage. The construction traffic for the big building site really is a little too much. Constant stream of trucks going in there.

With schools etc back traffic will be a pain again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Lads & Ladies, I recently bought a new suit for a wedding and need to get it dry-cleaned & pressed for another upcoming wedding. It was quite an expensive suit, so would like a decent job to be done. Are all dry cleaners in Limerick equally good, or are there ones to avoid/ones that you would recommend? Cheers!
    Spotless Dry Cleaners, Nicholas Street. I recently had a suit (mans) dry cleaned there. Excellent job, fourteen euro.

chicorytip wrote: »
    Spotless Dry Cleaners, Nicholas Street. I recently had a suit (mans) dry cleaned there. Excellent job, fourteen euro.

+1 for this lot.

dashoonage wrote: »
    Yup planning was in for a slip road all right. I think the other work at the other roundabout is drainage. The construction traffic for the big building site really is a little too much. Constant stream of trucks going in there.

With schools etc back traffic will be a pain again

the slip road should help traffic going to annacotty/castletroy I bet traffic will still be backed up at that junction even with the slip road once it merges going over the bridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

there has been talk of a bus lane going through the technology park in the past, not sure how serious that talk was, anyone know if this is a thing?

mdmix wrote: »
    there has been talk of a bus lane going through the technology park in the past, not sure how serious that talk was, anyone know if this is a thing?

Doubtful - its a bit small for one? But it could definitely do with a few stops!

Knowing the council they would make the park one way to provide a bus lane, sure there is hardly any traffic out there hai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Anyone got Sky Go here ? just wondering can u watch any of the free view channels on it like say food network or the travel channel that type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Anyone got Sky Go here ? just wondering can u watch any of the free view channels on it like say food network or the travel channel that type.

I checked the App on my phone and Yes you can.

Berty wrote: »
    I checked the App on my phone and Yes you can.

Thanks Bety 😎

Folks what would the ETA on a small parcel be from the UK dispatched Last Fri Normal Post

Folks what would the ETA on a small parcel be from the UK dispatched Last Fri Normal Post

Tomorrow with any luck.

Tomorrow with any luck.
    Hopefully, i mistaked the company being in dublin but it was actually uk.:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Hi guys,

This dog has been missing since since Saturday night from Clarina.

He's been spotted around various parts of Limerick, might keep a look out for him.

Photos attached below
    https://www.facebook.com/caroline.cross.148?hc_location=ufi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Jesus that's outside Musgraves fair distance covered will keep an eye out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Hi guys,

He's been spotted around various parts of Limerick, might keep a look out for him.

Photos attached below
    https://www.facebook.com/caroline.cross.148?hc_location=ufi

Home safe and well. Walked home himself.

The Leader will be out to do an in-depth sit down interview with George.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

You jest, but .....

Id read an interview with George to be honest. looks like an interesting fellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

Read next weeks front page story, “Limerick lab has ruff few days”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

mdmix wrote: »
    Read next weeks front page story, “Limerick lab has ruff few days”

“Limerick lab has ruff few days©”

Now, it's protected :D

He covered some serious ground by the looks of it. Delighted he's home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Is it mandatory to have an attitude problem in order to work in Superdrug or is it just an added extra that the majority of the staff in there seem to have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Is it mandatory to have an attitude problem in order to work in Superdrug or is it just an added extra that the majority of the staff in there seem to have?

Most places are like that now customers are an inconvenience

Advertisement