Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Some bright Sparks got 100 twitter followers and went to the Leader about it.

Awful amount of Trolls & fake accounts on it & people there just to cause trouble & abuse people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Awful amount of Trolls & fake accounts on it & people there just to cause trouble & abuse people.

So just like the limerick forum then :P

dashoonage wrote: »
    So just like the limerick forum then :P
    yA LOVE it is Come here i want ya!!!;):P:P:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Leave him a lone you gooowl

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dass puuuure discrimination, dat izz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Oi! He is our bright spark, leave him alone!

He has many nom de plumes, there was an allusion to another one in my post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Unless he is batman no one cares

dashoonage wrote: »
    Unless he is batman no one cares
    :p:p:p:p:p
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSdXLKA5HZGdac0p6ORVA3UuSOJJIpjnz_3aDZCuMd1raLxD3xJQ&s

Anyway u have moderators here who delete any abusive or hateful content or any personal information thats is published unlike Twitter where it is a free for all & in Breach of GDPR rules most of the a/c's are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Anybody recommend somebody to make desserts for Christmas? Usually we order from Zest but they're not taking orders for Christmas for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

If anyone hears of an auld table quiz around the place tomorrow evening they might give me a heads up please?

Folks, does anyone know if Homestore and The Range are the same company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »
    Anybody recommend somebody to make desserts for Christmas? Usually we order from Zest but they're not taking orders for Christmas for some reason.

Try the Dane's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Folks, does anyone know if Homestore and The Range are the same company?

No, they're not. Homestore is an Irish company, The Range is UK

No, they're not. Homestore is an Irish company, The Range is UK

Ya that's what I assumed. Have a Revolut transaction from The Range even though I was never there. It's the exact same date/time/amount as a transaction that I did in Homestore and there is no evidence of a Homestore transaction on my account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

keane2097 wrote: »
    If anyone hears of an auld table quiz around the place tomorrow evening they might give me a heads up please?

Not tonight but think there’s one in Jerry O Deas on Saturday night in aid of snooker club

Ya that's what I assumed. Have a Revolut transaction from The Range even though I was never there. It's the exact same date/time/amount as a transaction that I did in Homestore and there is no evidence of a Homestore transaction on my account.

you could always go the the store & ask, that happened before to me as well it was the name of the parent company that had taken it out. (like homebase And Argos are same crowd)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I use my Revolut card in there regularly and it shows up as Browsers Furniture & Interior Design Limerick on the Revolut app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

A little late for tonight, but I'm guessing they're doing it all weekend... Dunnes Jetland were handing out free €10 off €50 spend vouchers this evening. They seem to be having a big showcase weekend there.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

Anyone know where might be showing the boxing tomorrow?

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    I use my Revolut card in there regularly and it shows up as Browsers Furniture & Interior Design Limerick on the Revolut app.

Thats the crowd on William Street. Strange. A friend of mine has a transaction for Shaws on his app. Corresponds with another of his transactions like my issue but he hadn't been anywhere near Shaws.

you could always go the the store & ask, that happened before to me as well it was the name of the parent company that had taken it out. (like homebase And Argos are same crowd)

I can understand the Argos/Homebase thing. They are (or were) part of home retail group. The Range and Homestore are no way affiliated with each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I wonder does Revolut use a location based method which isn't always accurate?

I wonder does Revolut use a location based method which isn't always accurate?

I'm thinking the same. I'm not overly concerned about it. Just found it strange.

Who is that fellow aboy on twitter?, he seems very angry the whole time, although he could be a fake a/c troll just there to cause trouble. only set up 2 months ago the a/c.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Mc Who is that fellow aboy on twitter, he seems very angry the whole time, although he could be a fake a/c troll just there to cause trouble. only set up 2 months ago the a/c.

Is he?

So he has 3 alternative Twitter accounts as well as his own?

LimerickCommuters
    Aboydekid
    LimerickBlockers

Some of the accounts retweeting and /or replying to tweets from the other accounts.

phog wrote: »
    Is he?

So he has 3 alternative Twitter accounts as well as his own?

LimerickCommuters
    Aboydekid
    LimerickBlockers

Some of the accounts retweeting and /or replying to tweets from the other accounts.

i dont have twitter i was just wondering. looking @ the tweets & replies he seems very angry all the time that aboy fellow & looks like that type of troll profile there to cause trouble.
    sorry that was a question 1st part forgot the ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

i dont have twitter i was just wondering. looking @ the tweets & replies he seems very angry all the time that aboy fellow & looks like that type of troll profile there to cause trouble.
    sorry that was a question 1st part forgot the ??

Ah, probably not the same person so just similar MO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

D’you know that last parking spot outside the savoy hotel that always has a car or van parked halfway out on the right hand lane, that really grinds my gears

• Advertisement

;);):D:D:D

Advertisement