Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Lisa Smith out of Limerick prison tomorrow on bail. Scary.

Does she know how to park ? dangerous place for her this time of year if she cant park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Mc Love wrote: »
    No issues cycling, was able to whizz past everyone stuck in traffic

:pac: :cool:
    wait with a stick tmw morn :p:D:D:D
    9VAAmoI.gifhttp:

Got a mission Briefing there to take her out. M told me he pay me well.
    Get a few gadgets off Q :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

May the force be with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

You’ll be grand,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

You’ll be grand,

I'd rather her as a neighbor than some of the animals that's living around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

wait with a stick tmw morn :p:D:D:D
    9VAAmoI.gifhttp:

At least he was wearing a helmet there

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Textbook forward roll. Safest landing he could have hoped for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Textbook forward roll. Safest landing he could have hoped for!

The lad right behind him performed some move to dodge him as well, looks like he was headed for the kerb but that was serious cycling

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭somespud

Filming it, probably from a car was a major factor, not letting the rider see the road in front of him it could have ended a lot worse.

• Advertisement

Great to see the magic of Xmas & all the Lourdes cases around today. By the way anyone got a loan of one by the way ;);) back is acting up ;);):D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Looking to unlock a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 - Is there someone to go to or any easy way of doing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Looking to unlock a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 - Is there someone to go to or any easy way of doing it?

All those phone shops will do it for you unless you want to do it yourself. Basically you can flash new firmware.

Check out sammobile. You'll need a laptop or computer .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Try unlock.ie used them for a galaxy s7 a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Groody Roundabout. Some cars don't seem to stop at the crossing when there is a pedestrian waiting to cross. Even though the vehicle on the outer lane stops.

YFlyer wrote: »
    Groody Roundabout. Some cars don't seem to stop at the crossing when there is a pedestrian waiting to cross. Even though the vehicle on the outer lane stops.

I know they seemed more focussed on the traffic & getting off the roundabout (tunnel vision). Who ever thought that was a great idea to put pedestrian crossing on a roundabout should be shot. Hard enough get out of some roundabouts. without a car suddenly stopping on the roundabout which your are not supposed to do. Or the careless pedestrian type who just walk straight out without Stopping & looking 1st which the right thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I know they seemed more focussed on the traffic & getting off the roundabout (tunnel vision). Who ever thought that was a great idea to put pedestrian crossing on a roundabout should be shot. Hard enough get out of some roundabouts. without a car suddenly stopping on the roundabout which your are not supposed to do. Or the careless pedestrian type who just walk straight out without Stopping & looking 1st which the right thing to do.

The roundabout at jurys is the worst for this. Pedestrian crossings directly at 3 of the 4 exits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Apparently the council sent a entourage to France to investigate these crossings on roundabouts and after much wine and dinner they decided it was a good idea

kilburn wrote: »
    Try unlock.ie used them for a galaxy s7 a few weeks ago
    Ordered a code at 11PM and got it ten minutes ago, thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Cyclists at Groody Roundabout are nuts - they just cycle out in front of cars - similarly at the Johnson & Johnson roundabout... (no problem with dismounted cyclists by the way)

• Advertisement

Ordered a code at 11PM and got it ten minutes ago, thanks for that.

let us know if it is any good. (u know what i mean)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Once you have a foot on the crossing drivers are meant to stop.

let us know if it is any good. (u know what i mean)
    Job done, easy peasy.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Once you have a foot on the crossing drivers are meant to stop.

:D:D
    I know that once u give an indication you are going to cross & place one foot on the crossing they are meant to stop.

i was focussing what what a stupid design it is & the other extreme then of the ones who walk straight out without looking in front of the cars (lot of itnow days too absorbed in their phones to look up )

I know nothing about the Limerick Voice, but what I have seen are great examples of paper never refusing ink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Anyone know if there's an email address for contacting Sky?

Anyone know if there's an email address for contacting Sky?

dont know but Sky have a thread here like Reps type of way

https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1598

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Lisa Smith or somebody else high profile may be released from prison. Gaggle of photographers gathered at the gates of the prison.

Berty wrote: »
    Lisa Smith or somebody else high profile may be released from prison. Gaggle of photographers gathered at the gates of the prison.
    & there Friday as well.Shhhh:cool::cool:
    O95%20%281%29.jpg?itok=HWCa4b4b

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

How do I get to the Limerick Races at Patrickswell on Stephen's Day? Someone told me there's a shuttle bus but I can't find any info about that.

Edit - oh forget that, have just found it now, here if you're interested https://www.limerickraces.ie/christmas-racing-festival-free-bus/

Advertisement