Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

anyone else encounter this problem when logging into my eir.
    stays on this window. I am logged in as u can see in top corner of window. always the same with this stupid website.
    498417.JPG

Merry Christmas ye pack of gowls :P

Hope ye all have a great day! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

anyone else encounter this problem when logging into my eir.
    stays on this window. I am logged in as u can see in top corner of window. always the same with this stupid website.
    498417.JPG

Find lately its better using IE for eircom. Kept getting logged out but with IE no problems

thanks was trying in different browsers was one of its moods today, forgot to pay the bill it was due & only thought it today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Just tried unlock.ie there for an s6 and no joy :( refunded me my money and said they couldn't do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

dashoonage wrote:
    Just tried unlock.ie there for an s6 and no joy refunded me my money and said they couldn't do it

I unlocked an s6 3-4 weeks ago with them, code probably won't work for you but send me a dm and I will send it on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Coill1 wrote: »
    Cyclists at Groody Roundabout are nuts - they just cycle out in front of cars - similarly at the Johnson & Johnson roundabout... (no problem with dismounted cyclists by the way)

Those teenagers cycling around the Dublin Road that got the bikes with the yellow rim tyres are lunatics. I may have thought I was Sean Kelly going down through town in my teens. These lads just cycle perpendicular to the flow of traffic.

I know they seemed more focussed on the traffic & getting off the roundabout (tunnel vision). Who ever thought that was a great idea to put pedestrian crossing on a roundabout should be shot. Hard enough get out of some roundabouts. without a car suddenly stopping on the roundabout which your are not supposed to do. Or the careless pedestrian type who just walk straight out without Stopping & looking 1st which the right thing to do.

I have a habit of waiting for the driver to respond to me before attempting to cross there. Not up for jumping up on a bonnet to lessen the impact.

YFlyer wrote: »
    I have a habit of waiting for the driver to respond to me before attempting to cross there. Not up for jumping up on a bonnet to lessen the impact.
    That way then u know he sees you & lets u cross & car beside him will see &stop if coming behind as well. (not just tunnel visioned & concentrating on the cars on roundabout only )

That way then u know he sees you & lets u cross & car beside him will see &stop if coming behind as well. (not just tunnel visioned & concentrating on the cars on roundabout only )

I do wait for a response from the vehicle parallel to the first one stop before going on my merry way. Second vehicle driver last week had her blinkers on even though I was a third of the way across.

• Advertisement

YFlyer wrote: »
    I do wait for a response from the vehicle parallel to the first one stop before going on my merry way. Second vehicle driver last week had her blinkers on even though I was a third of the way across.

ya u would get them ones alright total spaced out. same ones that would be cruising down the outside lane & wondering why everyone is flashing @ them:D:D:D

ya u would get them ones alright total spaced out. same ones that would be cruising down the outside lane & wondering why everyone is flashing @ them:D:D:D

Yeah you got to be at your wits end. Country folks coming back on a Sunday evening are more of a threat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

is the ice rink..knacker free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I had a flying visit to Limerick, a bare 24 hours. I'm a Galwegian and Ms Moneypenny is a Kerry woman but by God I felt like I had finally come home after 10 days in Ireland. We've no family in the city, so no link really and our house is rented so we have to rely on friends for a bed. I was reminded why I love my adopted city so much, we couldn't make it down O Connell St without bumping into old friends and neighbours, everyone was so glad to see us and genuinely interested in how life out foreign is going. We will be away for another while yet but today solidified why we chose to settle in Limerick for good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

i always wondered if my punctuation was after me.

I had a flying visit to Limerick, a bare 24 hours. I'm a Galwegian and Ms Moneypenny is a Kerry woman but by God I felt like I had finally come home after 10 days in Ireland. We've no family in the city, so no link really and our house is rented so we have to rely on friends for a bed. I was reminded why I love my adopted city so much, we couldn't make it down O Connell St without bumping into old friends and neighbours, everyone was so glad to see us and genuinely interested in how life out foreign is going. We will be away for another while yet but today solidified why we chose to settle in Limerick for good.

Did you go to chicken hut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I'd move to Kerry in the morning if I could, but Mr Crumble won't budge :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Did you go to chicken hut?

No. Don't mention the war.

Oh dear

Gowl u:p:p :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

There's a sold out 10k run in Adare on 23rd of February that a friend of mine is looking for an entry for. If anyone knows of anyone trying to offload one please let me know.

Thanks.

This My Eir is the greatest pain in the hole ever, never seems to work right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

This My Eir is the greatest pain in the hole ever, never seems to work right

Try getting it to work on your phone

Mc Love wrote: »
    Try getting it to work on your phone

Both ways phone & computer acting up trying to log on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Hey folks,

Any suggestions as to where I could pick up some plain white cardboard boxes in the city?

A bit smaller than a standard shoe box size, white is preferable but they could be brown as well?

Thanks,
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Hey folks,

Any suggestions as to where I could pick up some plain white cardboard boxes in the city?

A bit smaller than a standard shoe box size, white is preferable but they could be brown as well?

Thanks,
    Dave
    Silkes on Catherine Street usually have them

Lads was just wondering would Bob sweeney have any of those wheel Lock nut Keys For a 08 Mondeo. I know there is different types.With all the scrapped mondeos I thought he might have some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A Ford dealer will sell you one for your exact car, they should not be that expensive.

bazz26 wrote: »
    A Ford dealer will sell you one for your exact car, they should not be that expensive.
    i mean if you have lost the lock nut key,not buy some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes the lock nut. Bob Sweeney is very unlikely to give you one for nothing.

Advertisement