Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

bazz26 wrote: »
    Yes the lock nut. Bob Sweeney is very unlikely to give you one for nothing.

ok thanks they have changed their tune (dealer). it was nearly getting blood out of a turnip before when i had another mondeo & the key went missing trying to get their box of keys off them to try & get the lock nut off. their keys were pretty poor condition. even then they wouldnt entertain me when i asked about another key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,523 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

On motorway near Castletroy exit. :)
    Be safe out there, guys...

https://twitter.com/UL/status/1216687237166964736

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Mr E wrote: »
    On motorway near Castletroy exit. :)
    Be safe out there, guys...

https://twitter.com/UL/status/1216687237166964736

What would the typical amount Michael Finnan could charge for others to use his clip? I'm sure there must be other clips going around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

dashoonage wrote: »
    I see some jobs advertised for AxiomSL on the web , based in limerick but i cant find and address for their offices ? anyone know where they are based?

Here's the answer finally for those who might be interested:

Tldr; Plassey

https://www.idaireland.com/newsroom/regtech-leader-axiomsl-establishes-limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

• Advertisement

Depends when you leave I guess. I'm not in that exact park but as I leave my own place(nearby on Holland road) I always leave one out of that area , seems everybody in front and behind me does it as well. Otherwise you'd have to be a git because those coming from the other parks had to be let out by somebody as well.

Started leaving work at 4:45 recently because you're out before the bedlam.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭shanmo

Sad to see O'Connors close.

Do most Petrol stations close @22.00 on Sunday?? Very hard to find one apart from the robbing topaz one on the dock road where the Taxi Drivers abandon their cars & block the pumps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭lazyman

Do most Petrol stations close @22.00 on Sunday?? Very hard to find one apart from the robbing topaz one on the joke road where the Taxi Drivers abandon their cars & block the pumps

Most of the ones on the Dublin road open late 7 nights a week I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Tara one further out the Dock Road is unmaned and pay by card only is open 24x7. Circle K on the Ballysimon road next to SuperMacs has a pay by card pump also which is 24x7.

• Advertisement

Most of them are open 24/7 :confused:

Most of them are open 24/7 :confused:
    thats what i thought every one i went to was closed ennis/raheen road side had to go to topaz on dock road

thats what i thought every one i went to was closed ennis/raheen road side had to go to topaz on dock road

Actually you're spot on. I remember living in Dooradoyle (only a few years ago) and nothing was open after 10pm. 3 petrol stations near me now that are open 24/7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Raheen & Dooradoyle close at 10 - they wouldnt have the business to keep them going.

Ever notice young wans pushing a cot or pram along a bicycle lane? Seems to be common out around Castletroy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

YFlyer wrote: »
    Ever notice young wans pushing a cot or pram along a bicycle lane? Seems to be common out around Castletroy.

How young are we talking?

keane2097 wrote: »
    How young are we talking?

Well the one today coming out of Brookfield Hall late teens. Irish I'm guessing. There be mostly slightly older from central Europe. Oblivious to bikes going by.

YFlyer wrote: »

Would they be Yummy Mummies now :confused: ??:P:D:D:D

Would they be Yummy Mummies now :confused: ??:P:D:D:D

Age is not the issue. Its them on the cycle lane that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

My car is fecking filthy, where’s the best place to get it washed?

• Advertisement

My car is fecking filthy, where’s the best place to get it washed?

Drove to Dingle and the roads threw up so much dirt. I assume its from the gritting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Think so. Need a good 2 weeks of rain now to wash the roads clean 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

In behind Supermacs in Castletroy are very good

Mc Love wrote: »
    Drove to Dingle and the roads threw up so much dirt. I assume its from the gritting?
    thats one bitch of a drive very long, & the roads holy **** unreal they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

In behind Supermacs in Castletroy are very good

I went there a few times and was pleased, however last time they did a poor job, bits missed all over.

thats one bitch of a drive very long, & the roads holy **** unreal they are.

It sure is if you don't have any working air con

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,514 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The Grammys are on tonight, The Cranberries are nominated in the Best Rock Album category...lets keep the fingers crossed!!

This city has already produced two Grammy Award winners, not bad for a tiny little city it has to be said!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

anyone know what work they are doing by the wholesale place near Carey's road?

angeldaisy wrote: »
    anyone know what work they are doing by the wholesale place near Carey's road?

I'm sure that land was earmarked for social housing, the old Guinness depot/train station.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Berty wrote: »
    I'm sure that land was earmarked for social housing, the old Guinness depot/train station.

is that not the piece of land further up? this is where that triangle of grass is by the entrance to the wholesale place. theres that bit of wasteland there as well between the road and the wholesale place.

Advertisement