Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Anyone know the management company is for jetland shopping centre scumbags firing chairs of each other earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭manna452121

Anyone know the management company is for jetland shopping centre scumbags firing chairs of each other earlier

The centre is owned by the Dunnes Group,they cover all of the security.

The centre is owned by the Dunnes Group,they cover all of the security.
    Well they could do with more it was a joke tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Some amount of snow falling out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,523 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sticking too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Any recommendations for someone that would hardwire a dashcam, front and possibly rear facing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi,

Carcom on Henry St are excellent. He hardwired a front and rear setup for my wife car a couple of years ago. Nice bloke and really knows his job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭djdunny

phog wrote: »
    Any recommendations for someone that would hardwire a dashcam, front and possibly rear facing?

O'Sheas auto electric on the dock road gets a lot of mentions on here. I haven't personally used them but they would be my first choice if I did need something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

There's a tree down near Sarsfield House, fire brigade in attendance resulting in the two outbound lanes being blocked, all traffic being turned back in towards the city onto Patrick St.

Avoid for the moment if you can.

phog wrote: »
    There's a tree down near Sarsfield House, fire brigade in attendance resulting in the two outbound lanes being blocked, all traffic being turned back in towards the city onto Patrick St.

Avoid for the moment if you can.

Lads Big trailer load of firewood for sale :cool::cool:

Just needs to dry out :D:D

• Advertisement

anyone know what apache raheen are like ?? getting mixed reviews online as in food is always cold or wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 31 WardonGordon

Where would be a good place to go on a first date in Limerick city. It’s kind of early at around 6/6:30 pm on a weekday. Looking for somewhere busy/bustling with good food preferably. We are in our early to mid 20s. Not familiar with Limerick city restaurants at all for dinner so any suggestions are welcome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Where would be a good place to go on a first date in Limerick city. It’s kind of early at around 6/6:30 pm on a weekday. Looking for somewhere busy/bustling with good food preferably. We are in our early to mid 20s. Not familiar with Limerick city restaurants at all for dinner so any suggestions are welcome!
    If you are really set on a restaurant, I would recommend The Cornstore or The Hamptons. Both are usually busy, with a good atmosphere and not overly fancy. Could go for pizza and drinks in Cobblestone Joes as an alternative. The Copper Rooms is always a good spot for a date, wine bar on O'Connell street, not sure if they do food though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

The Copper rooms do a kind of Tapas selection, The Curragower is always busy and has good food.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 WardonGordon

I may have overstated the need for it to be busy/bustling..
    Anywhere good would do really!

Thanks for the suggestions. Will check them out thanks !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

anyone know what apache raheen are like ?? getting mixed reviews online as in food is always cold or wrong

Go next door and get a pizza from Tony's

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

Poorside wrote: »
    The Copper rooms do a kind of Tapas selection, The Curragower is always busy and has good food.

Copper rooms is great especially if the girl has never been there before, it’s really impressive. Music is too loud tho so I wouldn’t think it would be a good first date option. Tapas is nice, but it’s only nibbles, you wouldn’t want to go there hungry or expecting dinner

Edit: sorry if iv just assumed it’s with a girl

Mc Love wrote: »
    Go next door and get a pizza from Tony's

Tnx Bud saw ur review as well. it must be good so.

Tnx Bud saw ur review as well. it must be good so.

He hangs out with Gino & Enzo's owner so no doubt has picked up some tips. Get some of their own garlic oil on top - simply superb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Does anybody have a guess when the widening/filter lane bit by Johnson and Johnson is to be completed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Berty wrote: »
    Does anybody have a guess when the widening/filter lane bit by Johnson and Johnson is to be completed?

i remember looking at the planning thing when it was announced. 12 months to build it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Berty wrote: »

Slip road to the Dublin road end, back to the main Vision Care entrance will open the 1st week in March

All four quadrants to the Roundabout will be complete before any work commences on the roundabout works itself. This work is scheduled for Mid March.

All final road surfaces to be completed in April.

Folks, looking to get a car valeted and the boot is destroyed in dog hair. Anyone ye'd recommend? It's an oldish car so not looking for showroom condition results or pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Folks, looking to get a car valeted and the boot is destroyed in dog hair. Anyone ye'd recommend? It's an oldish car so not looking for showroom condition results or pricing.

The lads in Arthur's Quay did a great job for me, dog hair and dog vomit, looked like new when I got it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

source wrote: »
    The lads in Arthur's Quay did a great job for me, dog hair and dog vomit, looked like new when I got it back.

I'd also recommend the lads in AQ, as well as the lads in Thomas St. car park.

Folks Anyone have that Virgin media broadband ? The 500mb,350 or 250 one, is it really that quick ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

ShRT wrote: »
    Slip road to the Dublin road end, back to the main Vision Care entrance will open the 1st week in March

All four quadrants to the Roundabout will be complete before any work commences on the roundabout works itself. This work is scheduled for Mid March.

All final road surfaces to be completed in April.

What is the plan with the slip road? Is it two lanes outbound to just before the turn off for Mulcair Drive? I can’t see it making a massive difference. People won’t zip merge at the two into one anyway. It will be a gathering of horn bashing and barging each other.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Yeah it doesn't look like it will make much of a difference. Has the NT slip road made any difference

Yeah it doesn't look like it will make much of a difference. Has the NT slip road made any difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Little slip for eastbound only/roundabout direction?

Probably has but recently seeing many many cars and vans abusing it and turning right.

Advertisement