Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

The Sheikhs have the quakes at the moment... oil is gone through the floor so they're holding on to their gold bars. I got 25 litres of petrol today for €11.

o ya forgot about that. The demand is down world wide,but it might pick up a bit now going into winter, but majority of people now have all their oil tanks filled to the brim from when it was cheaper the last monthish. That was a great deal. Be around 31e here for that @1.24ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

o ya forgot about that. The demand is down world wide,but it might pick up a bit now going into winter, but majority of people now have all their oil tanks filled to the brim from when it was cheaper the last monthish. That was a great deal. Be around 31e here for that @1.24ish

I'm stuck here and there's nowhere to go so petrol can be 1c a litre for all I care, the big old V8 barely moves.

I'm stuck here and there's nowhere to go so petrol can be 1c a litre for all I care, the big old V8 barely moves.
    I know a right pain in the arse alright.

Testing are we back ?? Stupid 503 errors

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

has anyone used the big wheel in Arthurs quay? any time I pass, rain wind or sun its empty. if anyone here has used it, were there other people using it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

mdmix wrote: »
    has anyone used the big wheel in Arthurs quay? any time I pass, rain wind or sun its empty. if anyone here has used it, were there other people using it?

Was on it last weekend. Two other groups on it at the same time and about the same queuing by the time we were finished.

Any one got calls of this spam number or have it shown up on their phone bill. 085 57222222 ?? Outgoing Calls only last 2 to 4 secs asking for a friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭Fishorsealant

Hi, I am taking an online exam soon and need to rent a room for it with a solid internet connection. Anyone know of anywhere in a limerick city that has such a service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Hi, I am taking an online exam soon and need to rent a room for it with a solid internet connection. Anyone know of anywhere in a limerick city that has such a service

Other than going to friends or relatives homes. Hotels should have meeting rooms with internet connection.

Be an nightmare to try to get into a college campus.

testing The site is acting up again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Any one got calls of this spam number or have it shown up on their phone bill. 085 57222222 ?? Outgoing Calls only last 2 to 4 secs asking for a friend

That’s Eir’s mailbox number as far as I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The belltable

That’s Eir’s mailbox number as far as I know

okay thanks i tell them that and ask. But take out the 5 085 (5)7222222.still not her number though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

okay thanks i tell them that and ask. But take out the 5 085 (5)7222222.still not their number though.

It’s not like Vodafone where everyone has a unique mailbox number just by sticking a 5 after the prefix.

It’s not like Vodafone where everyone has a unique mailbox number just by sticking a 5 after the prefix.

thanks Eir are biggest bunch of cowboys on the planet trying to sort something out is next to impossible with them

I'm feeling very left out. My house hasn't been marked with a cable tie yet. FB tells me everyone elses houses (with or without dogs) seem to be tagged but mine isn't for some reason

I'm feeling very left out. My house hasn't been marked with a cable tie yet. FB tells me everyone elses houses (with or without dogs) seem to be tagged but mine isn't for some reason

Now i spray painted it, marked it with chalk & cable tied it for you:P:cool:

Now i spray painted it, marked it with chalk & cable tied it for you:P:cool:

Someone I know posted a pic of a cable tie on a pole outside their house claiming they've been tagged. A heavy duty cable tie that looks to have been there since the 2004 local election. End of it snipped and all. A pack of those heavy duty cable ties ain't cheap either.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Don't forget to knock drones out of the sky. That ain't some amateur photographer getting an aerial view of a local landmark, oh no, that's definitely dog-nappers too.

Don't forget to knock drones out of the sky. That ain't some amateur photographer getting an aerial view of a local landmark, oh no, that's definitely dog-nappers too.
    :cool::cool:

349-drone-shooting.jpg

just make sure its a drone & not one of these feckers;):D:D:D
    1voxiv.jpg

• Advertisement

Someone I know posted a pic of a cable tie on a pole outside their house claiming they've been tagged. A heavy duty cable tie that looks to have been there since the 2004 local election. End of it snipped and all. A pack of those heavy duty cable ties ain't cheap either.

Our estate group? Saw that....

Our estate group? Saw that....

Yup. Well...your estate. I'm just a nosey ex-resident :pac:

Yup. Well...your estate. I'm just a nosey ex-resident :pac:

Technically I am too these days!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Gullible bunch!

Technically I am too these days!

True!

Ye're grand, myself and that Sniper fella are still keeping an eye on the place for ye. :cool:

Good to see someone is holding the fort :pac:

Anyone ever use 1/2 price ink in Arthurs Quay ??just wondering what their ink is like ??

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Toodles_27

Anyone ever use 1/2 price ink in Arthurs Quay ??just wondering what their ink is like ??

Use them all the time (Business). Sound bunch of lads. Never had an issue with their ink.

• Advertisement

Toodles_27 wrote: »
    Use them all the time (Business). Sound bunch of lads. Never had an issue with their ink.

thanks.

Advertisement