Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Cancel account of elderly uncle now living in nursing home since September.

• 25-01-2019 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

So frustrated at trying to cancel my uncles eir account, have been trying to do so since September. have sent in the letter to say he is now living in nursing home, spoke to someone on the 28th of December who assured me the account is cancelled and he has just gotten another bill. Absolute disgrace that 90 year old man being billed for months when notification has been given that nobody is living in the house. Can't face into more hours on the phone, have literally spent hours on hold to Eir over it. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

marpad wrote: »
    So frustrated at trying to cancel my uncles eir account, have been trying to do so since September. have sent in the letter to say he is now living in nursing home, spoke to someone on the 28th of December who assured me the account is cancelled and he has just gotten another bill. Absolute disgrace that 90 year old man being billed for months when notification has been given that nobody is living in the house. Can't face into more hours on the phone, have literally spent hours on hold to Eir over it. 
    Hi marpad 

Can you pm me the following information please -

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account Number:
    DOB:
    Are you an authorised user?

Kind regards
    ~Linzi

Advertisement