Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Security Help needed please

Options
  • 25-01-2019 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Ok so my situation is that I'm moving into a new build semi detatched house and I want to keep all 3 sides of the house (including front door ) monitored. I'll be storing a motorbike out the back so it wouldn't be unheard of for someone to try and nick it out of the back garden.

What I think I want is 3 external security cameras but I also want motion activated lights to act as a deterrant and extra warning if someone comes over the wall.

Budget will be an issue so I can't afford to go very high end.

As they are external, how do I keep them powered up? Does an electrician drill through the external wall and then I have to sacrifice a plug socket for each one?

Are subscriptions necesscary?

Advice and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement