Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free 5 pounds for a 30 second sign up no cc details needed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

jamiecoins wrote: »
    get a free fiver for 30 seconds of your time from topcashback.
    follow this link https://www.topcashback.co.uk/sage-software/

basically you sign up for free trial no cc details are required and get a free fiver

<Mod Snip - no referrals please!>

view my other post for more free cash like the now tv deal free 4 euro for a trial
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057947254

free 2 pound a week for 3 simple clicks a day available also :)

please stop spamming this, its a cheap trick to get referrals and people only have to google complaints or cashback not received to get the real story.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2019/01/topcashback-and-quidco-merger-may--lead-to-lower-cashback-rates-/

It would be nice if Topcashback actually paid out instead of saying "not our fault" every time one of its offers fails to generate the promised cashback, and it would be nice if Quidco stopped closing everyone's accounts and stealing people's money.
    Like · Reply · 6 · 2w

Anne Cowley
    Quidco closed my account yesterday and I’ve no idea why. Did they give you a reason?
    Like · Reply · 2d

Jonathan Griffin
    Cashback sites have lost their appeal. They charge us to have 'better rates' yet we don't seem to get paid out. Everything is a hassle.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 2w

Colin Morrison
    Tried Topcashback but they never pay out... Quidco has been great for me but there is little worthwhile on these sites now.
    Like · Reply · 2w

Leigh Gee
    Earned a nice little bit extra over the years I have been with both of these, and recommend to many, but stopped recently as they are making you wait 6-9 months for your money and that’s if it tracks in the first place , so I’m guessing they get a fair bit of interest from our cashback
    Like · Reply · 2w

Dave Edwards
    I've still got an account with TCB ,BUT agree with the comments below -only one of my last three purchases has tracked successfully and I'm still waiting for an explanation on a purchase of car insurance being refused recently.
    Like · Reply · 2w

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

please stop spamming this, its a cheap trick to get referrals and people only have to google complaints or cashback not received to get the real story.

how is it spamming ?
    its a new deal available alot of people use topcashback here and im informing them about the new offer.

if you do not use it why comment how does it affect you ?

also you do not have to use my referal im stating the fact that they get a bonus if they do,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

how is it spamming ?
    its a new deal available alot of people use topcashback here and im informing them about the new offer.

if you do not use it why comment how does it affect you ?

also you do not have to use my referal im stating the fact that they get a bonus if they do,

All you actually post about is this ****e, you even bump threads when the cash goes in to your account in order to try get a few more pms. It's fairly blatant at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

duffman13 wrote: »
    All you actually post about is this ****e, you even bump threads when the cash goes in to your account in order to try get a few more pms. It's fairly blatant at this stage

its updating the post im not forcing anyone to sign up its free money this is bargain alerts ? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I've used both sites for buying and on the most part got my money from them.

• Advertisement

its updating the post im not forcing anyone to sign up its free money this is bargain alerts ? :cool:

Its only free money IF you actually get it which is very hit and miss after the initial luring you in deal

Currently they owe me over 100 euro for non payment and missed trackers.
    and its impossible to get it back or find a consumer site where you can complain.

So this is NOT a bargain in the sense that a company is offering a reduction on its normal retail price and is more a survey\money back offer

the ONLY reason you keep bumping them is NOT out of the kindness of your heart but in the hope of a referral fee and it has not place on "bargain alerts" (clue is in the name)

Just one example

14 Jan 2019
    Hi there,

We're sorry about the length of time this claim is taking to be resolved, we do share your frustration.

Rest assured, your claim has not been forgotten about and is still being looked into by the retailer. Please be aware, we are heavily reliant on the retailers chosen agency to provide resolutions to the claims we have sent. We are frequently pushing for a resolution, and once we receive any updates, we will post a message on this thread.

We do hope that your claim does go on to be successful. If you have any further queries in the meantime, please be in touch.

Best wishes,
    Lauren
    08 Jan 2019
    still waiting for this. I have the receipt as proof of purchase so please settle this asap, been months and months now
    21 Nov 2018
    Hi there,

Your claim was added to a query log on 28th September so that we can dispute this further for you.

Query logs contain multiple claims and it is usually just 1 or 2 people from the retailers network agency who go through these claims. Due to this, it can be quite a lengthy process getting a resolution and unfortunately we are unable to put an accurate timeframe on this for you.

However I can assure you that we will continue to actively chase this for you and as soon as we have any updates we will be in touch.

Best wishes,
    Charlie
    13 Nov 2018
    hello is there anyone there?
    12 Nov 2018
    You have sent a Nudge to TopCashBack relating to this enquiry. Please note that we don't normally reply to nudges, but we do use them to help to determine where to focus our efforts.
    08 Nov 2018
    Hi another month and still waiting.
    I feel I have been conned out of £20. I can prove I paid them £20 and now one of you is not sticking to your terms and conditions and if this is not resolved shortly I will be complaining to the relevant authorities.

this is a scam and I have warned all my friends not to be taken in by the glossy tv ads
    04 Oct 2018
    Hi There.

We do appreciate that this is frustrating for you and we share in this frustration.

We are trying our best to dispute cashback wherever possible but we do ultimately rely on the merchant to pass us a resolution before we are able to advise you further.

Once we have received any new information we will be in touch to advise you further.

Kind regards.
    Holly
    01 Oct 2018
    Hi, so I have to wait even longer just for £20?
    And all because they refuse to acknowledge the t and c which you stated?

Your web site clearly says get £20 if you purchase a total of £10 you will get the cashback, which I have fulfilled and can prove I fulfilled, so you are in breach of the agreement I signed up for, so please pay me my money, as I have done my part and you should be honouring this
    I suggest you also check your current offer which is the same as they are likely to argue that as well.

regards
    28 Sep 2018
    Hi there.

Thank you for getting in touch, as you have confirmed this for us I have added your claim to the query log to be looked into further.

Please be aware that the query log can be a lengthy process so please allow time for your claim to progress.

Once we have any further updates we will be in touch to advise you further.

Kind regards.
    Holly
    27 Sep 2018

Hi, yes please dispute this for me.
    I got this message from them
    "Regarding top-cash back we will not be able to get in-touch with them for you, this is something you will need to do yourself."

I have met your conditions, they are confusing the topcashback offer with their own one

thanks
    26 Sep 2018
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to see we were not able to recover this cashback for you. We may be able to dispute this for you, please let us know if you wish for us to do so, however please be aware that the merchant may choose to stand by their decline resolution.

I do hope that future claims are more successful for you.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    26 Sep 2018
    HI, please follow this up

as I have checked your site again and it says
    "Must deposit and purchase a minimum of £10"

In the meantime I am out of pocket and signed up for something which i have yet to receive.
    Either way, i wont be recommending your site
    thanks

20 Sep 2018
    Hi there,

I can confirm that we have now received an update as regards to this status of this claim. Unfortunately it seems that the retailer has taken the decision to decline this submission, and as such we have not received any cashback to pay over to you or add as a pending indication to your account.

We are sorry that we have not been able to recover anything for you on this occasion.

I hope that any transactions you go on to make in the future go a lot more smoothly for you.

Kind regards,
    TopCashback Support.
    31 Aug 2018
    Hi there.

I'm sorry that you feel this way and we do appreciate your frustration. Although you purchased in March, your claim was not submitted due to your email not being confirmed until 12/07/18 and your claim was submitted on 30/07/18, there is an estimated time period of 2-3 months to receive a resolution on claims for which we are still well within the time limit for so please allow time for your claim to progress.

Kind regards.
    Holly
    29 Aug 2018
    Hi thanks for the reply, Im still disappointed I have to wait despite opening the account back in march,
    and also in june you wrote the below, I shouldn't have to wait this long and should have been paid much earlier, I confirmed the account many times please escalate
    thank you
    08 Jun 2018
    Hi there,
    Thanks for this message.
    At the moment we do not need anything from you,
    We will submit this claim for you with the next batch of claims we send out, this can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
    As soon as we have submitted your claim we will be in touch.
    Best wishes,
    Charlie
    29 Aug 2018
    Hello there

After looking into this further for you I can see that your claim was submitted to the merchant for review on 30/07/2018 and it is from this date that we would expect a resolution to your claim within 2-3 months. Please be assured that we will continue to chase this claim up for you on a regular basis.

Once we have received any additional information regarding your claim we will be in touch to let you know and to advise you further.

Kind regards

Adam
    27 Aug 2018
    Hi there, I am still awaiting this, another month has gone by and my confidence in your site is low.
    They took my money quickly enough back in March, but they are not doing their end of the bargain and as such I will not be signing up for any other offers

Please chase this as I am beginning to think this is a scam

thank you
    30 Jul 2018
    Hi there,

This is just a message to let you know that your claim has now been submitted to the network for review and you should have received an email to inform you of this.

Your claim will need to be reviewed by the network before a final resolution can be provided for it.

This should hopefully be completed within an estimated three months time, however, it may take a little longer in some cases.

Please don't worry though, we'll regularly push for updates and post a message to this thread once we have any news.

Best wishes,
    Rhea.
    30 Jul 2018
    Hi there,

Most submissions are usually sent across either weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on the merchant's preferences and when all checks have been completed.

You will be notified of when this has been submitted by a message posted to this thread and we hope to receive a resolution within an estimated three months of that time. The three-month estimate should be considered to be a rough guideline rather than a rule as the time it takes to hear back about a claim can differ either side of this.

Please try to refrain from posting a message to this thread unless prompted to do so by ourselves or if you spot a mistake on your claim. Your claim will be taking out of the submissions queue if you do so and this risks the chance that it will miss the next batch that's sent across.

Best wishes,
    Rhea.
    27 Jul 2018
    hi any update on this?

thanks
    12 Jul 2018
    Hi there,

Thankyou for providing us with this information. I have added this to your claim.

We will now submit this claim with the next batch that we send out. This can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on the retailers network agency.

Once your claim has been submitted we will be in touch.

Best wishes,

Charlie
    12 Jul 2018
    hi any update on this?
    11 Jul 2018

Hi there,

We've sent you an information request regarding your claim, we can't submit your claim just yet as we need you to confirm your email address used for this transaction, could you confirm this for us please?

Many thanks,
    Tom
    09 Jul 2018
    Hi any update on this? been months!
    27 Jun 2018
    You have sent a Nudge to TopCashBack relating to this enquiry. Please note that we don't normally reply to nudges, but we do use them to help to determine where to focus our efforts.
    08 Jun 2018
    Hi there,

Thanks for this message.

At the moment we do not need anything from you,

We will submit this claim for you with the next batch of claims we send out, this can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.

As soon as we have submitted your claim we will be in touch.

Best wishes,

Charlie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I will leave the thread here if anyone wants to use it but I don't see this has a bargain, and more hassle than its worth.

Reminder that referrals are against the forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement