Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone explain a Super Bowl Box?

• 25-01-2019 4:35pm

Heading to NY next weekend, meeting cousins to watch the Super Bowl in some sports bar. Anyway, one of them bought me a box and just messaged me to say I did alright, I got Patriots 6 Rams 8, first through 3rd quarters pays €400, final pays €800.

What does that mean?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

If the team's score has your numbers in the 1s column, far right at the end of any of the four quarters, you're in money.

E.g. if its 6-8, 16-8, 6-18, 6-28, 16-28 so on so forth

Hope that makes sense, you want the pats to have a 6 at the end and the rams an 8

If the team's score has your numbers in the 1s column, far right at the end of any of the four quarters, you're in money.

E.g. if its 6-8, 16-8, 6-18, 6-28, 16-28 so on so forth

Hope that makes sense, you want the pats to have a 6 at the end and the rams an 8

Aha. It makes perfect sense.

Thanks for that.

Advertisement