Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mutant Year Zero - Road to Eden (PS4)

Options
  • 25-01-2019 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone play this? I hadn't even heard of it untill I stumbled upon it today.

Turn Based Strategy games are my absolute favourite (be it X-COM, CIV, Total War) and I sometimes just have a browse of the genre to see if I missed something and lo and behold.

This is on PC, PS4 and XBox and has got good reviews. Will probably pick it up this evening. €34.99 in PS Store, released in December.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Furry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

This is really good. Very similar to Xcom Indeed, so scratching an itch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Was going to pick it up when it launched on PC, but heard it was a bit short. Definitely my cup of tea though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

It's part of Game Pass on the Xbox, and is very well regarded in the Xbox forum.

Advertisement