Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 25-01-2019 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Every Friday night without fail bank of Ireland put money in my acc, this can range from €20 plus to €100 plus, if I go near it they take it back with crazy penalties, for example a few weeks ago they put in €60, I withdrew it and on Monday morning I owed them €100, it’s like they are deliberately putting it in so they can get exorbitant interest back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Cool story bro

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

This is going to be a debit card transanction backing out and re-running almost definitely. If you're constantly running that close to zero this is very likely.

Why are you trying to withdraw it if you know its not "real"?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Missed calls from this number 01 439 4080! Is this another scam or genuinely bank of ireland! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Ccheidi wrote: »
    Missed calls from this number 01 439 4080! Is this another scam or genuinely bank of ireland! Thanks!

https://www.phonenumbers.ie/number/014394080

Advertisement