Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antisocial behavior around new house

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,988 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Repeated phonecalls to gardaí will get action. They don't want to be hassled with kind of thing, and people constantly phoning up- so they'll come down hard on the teens as a result. Job done.

The Gardai will just label the OPs parents as cranks, the kids will just hang around to wind them up more.

Lights in the lane way, cut back any cover and anti climb paint on all the walls, diesel is dangerous, will soon sort it out.

Another option is for the OPs parents to try and be cool and hang out with the kids.

Del2005 wrote: »
    The Gardai will just label the OPs parents as cranks, the kids will just hang around to wind them up more.

I disagree. This is just the job for the community Garda. Too many phoncalls into the station and the spotlight will be on them- they won't want that so they'll act to reduce down the "noise" coming from their superiors. The OP has neighbours- even 2-3 neighbours phoning the local station EVERY time the teens congregate in that area- I don't see how action won't be forthcoming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: This might be better dealt with in Accommodation & Property. I'll close it and transfer it over now.

Please note the change of forum and new forum rules, please.

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement