Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot my account details

Options
  • 26-01-2019 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I registered a student savers account a couple months ago and I got a new phone so all my messages have been erased and that was where my account number and user ID was and I want to make a 365 account however I don’t know my user Id so is there any way I can retrieve my user Id by phone or email

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi I registered a student savers account a couple months ago and I got a new phone so all my messages have been erased and that was where my account number and user ID was and I want to make a 365 account however I don’t know my user Id so is there any way I can retrieve my user Id by phone or email

Hi Precious3693,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you free text the word ‘User’ to 50365 we will text you your User ID. Alternatively, you can call our free phone number on 1800 946 156 and an advisor can reset your login details for you.

Thanks

John

Advertisement