Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to verify email address and access eir sport app(red)

• 26-01-2019 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi, I upgraded my mobile plan this morning to a plan that supports the eirsport red app.
    As I upgraded, I was provided with a new account number and therefore had to register for myeir again.
    After doing this, I received an email to verify my email address by clicking the link. When I click the link, I receive an error stating "Unable to verify your profile" I am still able to log into my myeir using this email.

I am unable to log into the the eir sports red app though. "Your email or pw is incorrect or your account is not eligible to use this app"

Is this to do with the email not being verified, as the plan I upgraded to supports this app.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Superquinn wrote: »
    Hi, I upgraded my mobile plan this morning to a plan that supports the eirsport red app.
    As I upgraded, I was provided with a new account number and therefore had to register for myeir again.
    After doing this, I received an email to verify my email address by clicking the link. When I click the link, I receive an error stating "Unable to verify your profile" I am still able to log into my myeir using this email.

I am unable to log into the the eir sports red app though. "Your email or pw is incorrect or your account is not eligible to use this app"

Is this to do with the email not being verified, as the plan I upgraded to supports this app.

Thanks
    Hi Superquinn

Could you provide me with the following details please and I will look into this for you:

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Superquinn

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Superquinn wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi Superquinn

Could you provide me with the following details please and I will look into this for you:

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:

Many thanks

~Linzi
    Hi Linzi. This is sorted now. It must have just been a timing issue when swopping over my plans.
    Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2 niall22

i have a similar problem - had broadband installed yesterday but eir sport app refuses to recognise my account number
    Have been on to eir support  - wait times over 50 mins !!!
    Can't use the tech support numbers as they refuse to recognise my account number or new phone number
    Talked to sales rep - Tiernan  - today - he promise to talk to supervisor and call me back within the hour - that was 6 hours ago!!
    Now sitting in queue waiting to talk to yet another eir agent
    Not a good start to my eir experience !!

Any help out there ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi niall22,

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:

Many thanks

~Andre

Advertisement