Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids clothes

Options
  • 26-01-2019 7:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi guys/girls, I am starting this as I'm curious to know how many pairs of shoes/trainers and jackets your kids have :).

My twin 5yr old sisters have 2 pairs of trainers and 2 jackets, one waterproof and one fleece.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Marz66

Sounds perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Seriously, why are you so obsessed with your twin sisters and their jackets?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Scottish Jodi

I only asked how many shoes and jackets your kids have so quit ganging up on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I only asked how many shoes and jackets your kids have so quit ganging up on me!

No- one is ganging up on you. You seem to have an unhealthy involvement in your sister's clothing/ behaviour. If you think your sisters have too many/ too little clothes, speak to your parents about it. Ultimately your sister's care is down to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

No- one is ganging up on you. You seem to have an unhealthy involvement in your sister's clothing/ behaviour. If you think your sisters have too many/ too little clothes, speak to your parents about it. Ultimately your sister's care is down to them.

I’m a bit confused.

OP are you referring to your own daughters who are twin sisters?

For what it’s worth anyway our teenage son has about four or five pairs of runners. He doesn’t wear shoes (has those “are they shoes or are they runners” type runners for school), and I genuinely don’t know how many hoodies, winter jackets, school blazer and overcoat. He’s not a demanding child or anything, just he goes through runners and clothes at the same rate he did when he was a baby :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

OP are you referring to your own daughters who are twin sisters?

They are the OP's sisters. She has started several threads on her sister's jackets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Scottish Jodi

They are the OP's sisters. She has started several threads on her sister's jackets.

How many times, STOP ganging up on me otherwise I report you! I am not being forced off this forum by bullies like you!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

My kids have 3 pairs of foot wear: runners, wellies, sandals. Two coats and a fleece each. 3&6 yr old

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Mod Note

I am closing this thread as there have been a number of threads on the topic of children's jackets by this particular poster, and some of the responses on this thread are becoming personal.

ScottishJodi I suggest you have a read of the Charter before posting any further threads in this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement