Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinergy de-activation

Options
  • 26-01-2019 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

I switched electricity supplier from Pinergy to Energia a few weeks ago.
    As you may know, with Pinergy you pay for your electricity by topping up using an app or online. I wasn't sure when the switch had completed so I continued to top up using the app for about a week after the switch had completed. I have since contacted Pinergy and got the deactivation code so it's OK now but I am due a refund for the amount I topped up by after Pinergy were no longer my supplier.
    I rang their support line and the guy took my bank details and said a refund would be in my account after a number of days. Has anyone else had this issue and if so were they reimbursed and did it take long?

Advertisement