Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB dundrum Lab

• 27-01-2019 12:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Right lads and lasses,

I have an issue the misses went on the lash tonight about 2 hours ago she has just informed me in her inebriated state she lost my bank card that’s all fine normally. Happens to the best of us.

Wrong it’s not fine I’m heading out tomorrow and need to withdraw and isn’t possible without a card. Question is:

AIB opened the lab in dundum it’s opened 7 days a week, Can I go there and withdraw with my passport with tellers? Does anyone know if this is possible?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Right lads and lasses,

I have an issue the misses went on the lash tonight about 2 hours ago she has just informed me in her inebriated state she lost my bank card that’s all fine normally. Happens to the best of us.

Wrong it’s not fine I’m heading out tomorrow and need to withdraw and isn’t possible without a card. Question is:

AIB opened the lab in dundum it’s opened 7 days a week, Can I go there and withdraw with my passport with tellers? Does anyone know if this is possible?

Do aib have the facility to withdraw money without a card? Think Ulster Bank have it through their app. Is it possible to use Google pay and get cashback?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

McGaggs wrote: »
    Do aib have the facility to withdraw money without a card? Think Ulster Bank have it through their app. Is it possible to use Google pay and get cashback?

You can go to any AIB branch without a card to tellers and use your passport to withdraw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Do you know someone else with AIB, someone you're heading out with perhaps? Bank transfer to them. It should be an instant transfer. Ask them to withdraw the cash from their account for you. Job done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

Do you know someone else with AIB, someone you're heading out with perhaps? Bank transfer to them. It should be an instant transfer. Ask them to withdraw the cash from their account for you. Job done.

Yeah may work I’ll see what the lads are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

So OP, did you beg, borrow or steal your funds for your night out?? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement