Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hide threads

Options
  • 27-01-2019 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

I'm starting to go slowly mad on here now with all the bugs and idiots.....

That Margaret Cash thread in AH, I finally clicked in to see what it was about and as I expected, it's utter boollox. 4 months that crap has been hanging around the front page, I'm so sick of looking at it.

The ability to hide threads must be up in the top 3 things needed on here now.

What's wrong with them talking about that for 4 months!!!??

Can you lock it and save them from themselves or move it to reject bin/cuckoo's nest/mustard anywhere where I don't have to look at it!?

Can you ban them all aswell?? They'll never be missed.

This is a serious problem!

I shouldn't have to waste my time coming in here about this.

Seriously! Think about it!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056259147

You must be a member for a minimum of three months to post in this forum.

Also, Feedback is for issues of site-wide relevance as opposed to a single thread in one forum.

That said, there is merit to your suggestion so perhaps a discussion could be reopened in general terms on this topic in the future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement