Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BILLING

• 27-01-2019 4:38am
    Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

There are numerous posts about bills with credit amounts. I don't know how many are paper bills, but mine is. Eventually Eir will have paid more in postage than the credit amount and they will still have to pay the credit, and if that's not enough, the credit is effectively an unauthorised loan. What monthly interest would a bank charge?
    Glad I'm not a shareholder.
    The crazy bit is that they have my name and address and send me bills but don't seem to have the capability of sending a cheque.
    Seems as though there's a serious lack of communication between departments.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

You need to talk to Joe. Grainne, Kellie, Linzi and Nicole are not Joe.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

You need to talk to Joe. Grainne, Kellie, Linzi and Nicole are not Joe.
    Really?
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

.BrianJM wrote: »
    There are numerous posts about bills with credit amounts.  I don't know how many are paper bills, but mine is.  Eventually Eir will have paid more in postage than the credit amount and they will still have to pay the credit, and if that's not enough, the credit is effectively an unauthorised loan.  What monthly interest would a bank charge?  
    Glad I'm not a shareholder.
    The crazy bit is that they have my name and address and send me bills but don't seem to have the capability of sending a cheque.
    Seems as though there's a serious lack of communication between departments.
    Hi .BrianJM, 

Could you PM the following details and I will organise for this credit to be refunded to you. 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Once I get this information I can then access your account and process the refund. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement