Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Micky Jackson in trouble again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Gonad

"Wade Robson... you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You and your family befriended the biggest star in the world. I personally recall your mom Joy calling MJJ Music with a sob story about needing money knowing that Michael Jackson loved her and your entire family and would do anything to help her. Michael especially loved you like a son because you dreamed of being a dancer as your mother took you around Australia impersonating who.... Michael Jackson.

Your family moved to the United States leaving your father behind and Michael gave you a record deal as part of a rap duo named QUO! It FAILED!!!

Michael Set you up with his niece Brandi and you guys were together for several years... until you CHEATED with other woman several Times.... she left you!

You still remained in the Jackson Circle.... Why? Because it opened doors for you being associated with Michael Jackson and his family.

That association with Michael Jackson afforded you the opportunity to befriend such artist as Justin Timberlake and Brittany spears... and what did you do...You started working with Justin as a Choreographer and then slept with his girlfriend Brittany Spears and was FIRED. Justin then wrote a song about it called "Cry Me A River". And yet you called Justin your FRIEND!!!

You used your association with Michael Jackson to befriend PRINCE and Mayte.... and what did you do.... You slept with HER!!! Some friend you are!!

You use your association with Michael Jackson to get yourself a gig on a television dance show.... word gets out about your previous disregard and loyalty toward high profile celebrities... and what happens.... you get CUT from that show.

Michael Jackson plans his THIS IS IT concert and you BEG to be the choreographer for the show.... Michael Chooses another Choreographer.... what do you do now that your web of lies are catching up with you and you are now Hollywood damaged goods.... You turn on the one man who looked out for you and your family your ENTIRE life and make up child abuse/molestation allegations that you have emphatically stated for many many years....NEVER HAPPENED!!

Fast forward to today... Michael Jackson is sadly NO LONGER with us. You now beg Michaels Nephew Taj Jackson for VIP access to Michael Jacksons funeral for YOU and your entire family. yet you claim this monster molested you...Sick.

You are now considered a home wrecking, disloyal individual and is essentially blackballed from Hollywood. What do you do? Because You know the world knows you are associated with Michael Jackson.... you use that association once again to change your LIFE LONG STORY to now claim... Michael Jackson molested you. Why? because you are BROKE and your wife is demanding you start making money or she will leave you.

You now convince another broke kid from Michaels past (Pepsi commercial) to join you in a frivolous lawsuit against Michael Jacksons Estate for 100's of Millions of dollars. The courts agree that there is no merit to this lawsuit and dismiss it!!

The Jackson family never fight back when people say disparaging things about their family. Mrs. Jackson once told me when i questioned her about this... she replied "because DIRT sinks and CREAM rises"

Wade knows this to be true as well.... so what does he do? He and James Safechuck concoct a story so salacious, so scandalous so despicable, and presents it to HBO for a one sided EXPLOSIVE televised documentary of LIES... in hopes that the Michael Jackson BILLION DOLLAR ESTATE will settle with you financially to make this documentary go away.

Well that documentary of LIES will air this weekend.... and unlike the Jackson's past... this new generations of Jackson kids are not having it!! they are suing HBO for airing your lying ass!!

I hope when this is all said and done, the estate counter sues YOU in civil court and WIN! I hope it renders you penniless for the rest of your life. Michael Jackson was good to YOU, your mother Joy and your sister Chantel.... and because your gravy train has run out... THIS is how you repay him. You are a sad excuse for a human being!!!

Sorry for this long post... but knowing what i know I just couldn't be silent.

For any of you who thought Michael Jackson was strange... I get it... because there is no one else on earth to compare him to. Yes, there are other child stars who grew up to "blend in" to society...and i get it... But when you are Michael Jackson and the only thing on earth that is more recognizable than you is the yellow "M" at McDonalds..... that in itself is "Strange!"

Anyways.... i say... boycott the documentary... and if you MUST WATCH... know that you now know the basis of the scandalous lies contained within the documentary!

Let that man rest in PEACE!!!"

Clyde Jenkins (former associate of MJ)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Leroy42 wrote:
    I do find it odd that people come on to defend him. None of us know what really happened, the the weight of circumstantial evidence points to something being very different from what we would usually classify as normal.

I haven't seen anyone defend Jackson stating that he's innocent. I think most are saying that the accusers aren't credible. Some posters are trying to rewrite history. Trying to say that facts brought up in court aren't real etc. It's not defending Jackson by pulling up posters literally making stuff up.
    I'm in a similar position. I mentioned earlier in the thread or the other one that it was weird that any parent would allow their kids to sleep with a grown man. Even more sinister if MJ was paying them in some way.

All of these kids had terrible parents. They were happy to send their kids off for sleepovers knowing the sleeping arrangements. They were willing to put their kids at risk in the hope that some of Jacksons celebrity status & fame rubbed off on them or their kids.

Leroy42 wrote:
    What adult asks to sleep with kids? Seriously people, think about the logic you are using here.

What parents let their kids sleep with adults? Let them go visit for days on end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,764 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Well that settles it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    And in the middle are the several kids who alleged abuse? You know, those guys. It's not just about Jackson and the parents

I agree that it's not just about the parents and MJ. It's just that there is a legitimate issue with credibility, given that the kids had a different tune before. It doesn't change the fact that MF was sleeping with children. I personally believe that he was diddling kids in bed but I can't say that with certainty.

The only thing I know for sure was that he was sleeping with kids and normalising that with the parents, as he seems to have managed here with his supporters, and to me it makes it very unlikely that he wasn't diddling them. I'm not on the fence here but I acknowledge the unreliability of the kids' and parents' testimony.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Sleeper12 wrote: »

What parents let their kids sleep with adults? Let them go visit for days on end?

It's possible to believe that the parents were terrible while at the same time believing that MJ was a pedo. In fact, it's not unheard of for parents to pimp their kids out to pedophiles.

Again, and I can't point this out enough - he was sleeping with children. That's one thing that we know for certain and there's no innocent explanation for that and no self-id of Peter Pan or Jesus changes that.

The only thing I know for sure was that he was sleeping with kids and normalising that with the parents, as he seems to have managed here with his supporters, and to me it makes it very unlikely that he wasn't diddling them. I'm not on the fence here but I acknowledge the unreliability of the kids' and parents' testimony.

I should point out that several of his supporters as you put have stated that they aren't Jackson fans. Personally I had no time for him or his music. My argument is that he's never been found guilty of a single crime. The jury of the last trial stated that the claimant & his family weren't believable. They stated that they believed that it was lies & they were after money. This jury heard every scrap of evidence. They were there every day. This does not mean that Jackson isn't guilty of some crime but we'll never know. Not one credible accuser. Not a single accuser of ex staff member that hasn't tried getting money first before deciding to go public with the "truth". Not a single one can be believed at face value. His first accuser fled the country rather than give evidence in the 2nd trial. He got 22 million years earlier but he didn't care about current "victims". He fled the country to avoid testifying in court

It's possible to believe that the parents were terrible while at the same time believing that MJ was a pedo. In fact, it's not unheard of for parents to pimp their kids out to pedophiles.

Again, and I can't point this out enough - he was sleeping with children. That's one thing that we know for certain and there's no innocent explanation for that and no self-id of Peter Pan or Jesus changes that.

Look my kids are adults now but they wouldn't have been allowed those sleeping arrangements in aunts and uncles homes let alone a strangers home. This doesn't mean that he abused them or didn't abuse them. It's dam strange that's for sure. Everyone of those kids should have been taken into care. None of those were fit parents. They put their kids at risk for fame and money. They pimped their children weather they were abused or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If he was guilty he saw his relationships as loving, and so did those involved considering they defending him over and over while he was alive and considering he wanted them on the stand to stick up for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

He was accused in 1993. If that was true or not, he still continued to have boys sleep over. Wouldn't you stop having them over if you were innocent as you wouldn't want to be in that situation again? It's more like he had a problem and couldn't stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,611 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Well there is, and Cory Feldman has stated it again last night. Text speak is tragic, but you get the jist.
    NEVER ONCE SWORE IN MY PRESENCE, NEVER TOUCHED ME INAPPROPRIATELY, & NEVER EVER SUGGESTED WE SHOULD BE LOVERS IN ANY WAY! I FEEL LIKE IF PPL COULD HEAR OUR CONVOS THEY WOULD HEAR THE INNOCENCE IN THEM. NO HINT OF PERVERSION. I HAV A TAPE, IM THINKIN ABOUT RELEASING, WHICH COULD, GIV PPL A REAL LOOK @ WHAT A 30 YR OLD MAN/CHILD & A 13 YR OLD BOY WOULD DISCUSS, SO EVERY1 COULD HEAR THE INNOCENCE OF R RELATIONSHIP
    STILL FRIENDS WITH 2 THIS DAY, & NONE OF US WERE EVER APPROACHED BY HIM IN A SEXUAL WAY AT ALL! SO AS MUCH AS THOSE 2 MEN DESERVE 2 HAV THEIR VOICES HEARD, SO DO THE THOUSANDS OF KIDS WHO HUNG AROUND HIM, THAT DONT AGREE! MOST PEDOS R SERIAL OFFENDERS. THEY DONT HAV SELF CONTROL.

• Advertisement

Cory should be aware that paedophile don't attack each and every kid they meet? Just because he did nothing to Corey is a total irrelevance.

Corey doesn't know, any more that any of us do. Sure he has a better 'knowledge' of MJ, at least the MJ that MJ wanted him to see.

He wasn't some raving, rabid drooling monster, roaming the streets for whatever kid he could find. And neither were the priests we know about, are the uncles, or fathers or coaches or whomever. They all have split personalities. Caring, loving and centre of the community, religious etc, on the one hand, but carrying out sick and twisted acts in secrecy that usually only comes out years later and has many that thought they knew them baffled.

So I don't doubt that Cory total believes in MJ and the bona fides or what he is saying, but it does not to further the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Looks like Corey feldman is having doubts.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Corey doesn't know, any more that any of us do.

Corey who was there at the time and knew him for years or some lad shooting the shít on the internet?

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Add in Brett Barnes and Macauley Culkin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭showpony1

Boggles wrote: »
    Well there is, and Cory Feldman has stated it again last night. Text speak is tragic, but you get the jist.

Cory Feldman will end up coming out in a few years saying he was abused.

showpony1 wrote: »
    Cory Feldman will end up coming out in a few years saying he was abused.

740029_Mystic_Meg_459b4a3486a4b8b869ded70c64122b56.gif

8-10 wrote: »
    Add in Brett Barnes and Macauley Culkin

And Robson until the Jackson estate cut him from the gravy train.

Corey who was there at the time and knew him for years or some lad shooting the shít on the internet?

:P

He was there all the time was he? He was at every sleep over?

He is quite entitled to give his experience, but that has no bearing on what may, or may not, have happened.

Did the paedophile priests that we have learned about attack ever child they ran into? Did all the other kids in the schools know what was going on? Do you think the priests talked about it openly with all the children?

Come on, they target the ones they are pretty sure they can be 'successful' with and leave the others alone. Maybe Cory had more attentive parents, maybe he simply was less awestruck, maybe MJ tried some smaller things (like holding hands or skinny dipping) and Cory told him to cop on.

Paedos have a very subtle and nuanced approach, they work their way in and create the feeling of trust. If at any stage that looks like not working they tend to back off and focus on another target.

This is all well documented, it is not simply based on MJ.

I hope you don't have kids if you cannot see what MJ was doing. It's only because it's MJ that you can't I imagine.

My comment had nothing to do with that - i was satirizing the amount of times someone comes onto the thread & after reading a few posts writes a big enlightened paragraph about "imagine it wasn't MJ, it was Paddy down the street who was having kids over - what would you think?" etc. when I've seen this almost word for word about 10 times on the thread already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Did the paedophile priests that we have learned about attack ever child they ran into?.

Good point. It’s a well documented fact at this stage that the CC’s victims were largely vulnerable children, from broken homes with a myriad of social issues to exploit. The children of the “pillars of the community” or from families with Garda connections were by and large left alone. Corey and Culkin were already established stars in their own right.
    Why is it so hard for people to believe that groomers can be methodically selective in the type of child they choose to groom, often choosing to surround themselves with many, but victimising only the most vulnerable.

He was there all the time was he? He was at every sleep over?

He is quite entitled to give his experience, but that has no bearing on what may, or may not, have happened.

Of course it has, in lieu of any actual evidence. What more can people on the internet who have a passing interest in the case go on? He died in 2009.

It echoes what an awful lot of people have said about Jackson, including Robson, so it is not just Corey or a one off factual experience.

What do you think of Robsons "memories" just coinciding with the Jackson estate booting him off the gravy train?

What did he say - he didn't realize anally raping a child was wrong until he held his child in his hands, he was 31. :rolleyes:

He was also financially fooked and the wife was about to boot him.

Does that pass the "smell test" to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Good point. It’s a well documented fact at this stage that the CC’s victims were largely vulnerable children, from broken homes with a myriad of social issues to exploit. The children of the “pillars of the community” or from families with Garda connections were by and large left alone. Corey and Culkin were already established stars in their own right.
    Why is it so hard for people to believe that groomers can be methodically selective in the type of child they choose to groom, often choosing to surround themselves with many, but victimising only the most vulnerable.

Is that true for MJ? the children who claim he abused them were not from broken homes. They were there with their parents permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Watched the first part last night and my overall feeling coming away from it was he's guilty. There is never real hard evidence in historical rape/ paedophile trials but you can only listen to the testimonies and take them on merit. One of the lads was giving a description of being abused when he was 7, and I just cannot fathom how anyone could say the words "he sucked my 7 year old penis" and say it, if it wasn't true. The real problem is people still treat MJ like he is a god and how he could do no wrong, they'll never believe any bad press. He definitely showed signs that he had a way of grooming the kids, and how he isolated them. He was a predator, he was clever and he was disturbed. This may have been linked to him being abused himself physically and mentally as a child. The absued lads parents came off the worst though in the first part, knowing what he had done to their child, how could they smile and describe the first time they met him and almost reminisce about it. They seen $$$ signs and they basically pimped out their child. 4 hours after meeting him the child is sleeping in his bedroom? i mean FFS who does that? I know things are different now, but i'm of a similar age to the lads, and there is no way my parents would have allowed that, even for millions of dollars.

I can believe that for sure, but doesn't mean I need to believe Chandler, Arviso and Robson.

Why is it so hard to believe that these people made up allegations either for personal gain or the gain of their opportunistic parents?

On one side you've got compelling evidence that their stories are false. On the other you've got people who seem to ignore the evidence and base opinions on "creepy behaviour", being a "freak" and the fact that the accusers are from vunerable families.

8-10 wrote: »
    On the other you've got people who seem to ignore the evidence and base opinions on "creepy behaviour", being a "freak" and the fact that the accusers are from vunerable families.

It’s a lot more than just “creepy behaviour” and you know it. Just because you’re choosing to ignore more red flags waving than at a bull fighting convention doesn’t mean you get to downplay what, thankfully, most people see as a systematic and relentless pattern of behaviour and way of living that showed a disturbingly unhealthy and inappropriate interest in young pre- pubescent boys.

• Advertisement

Of course it has, in lieu of any actual evidence. What more can people on the internet who have a passing interest in the case go on? He died in 2009.

It echoes what an awful lot of people have said about Jackson, including Robson, so it is not just Corey or a one off factual experience.

What do you think of Robsons "memories" just coinciding with the Jackson estate booting him off the gravy train?

What did he say - he didn't realize anally raping a child was wrong until he held his child in his hands, he was 31. :rolleyes:

He was also financially fooked and the wife was about to boot him.

Does that pass the "smell test" to you?

So do you accept that Cory was not there all the time and cannot possibly be taken as ruling out the possibility that he was treated differently than others?

In terms of echoes, you can say that these two men are giving experiences that echoes others as well, so not sure which we should go with.

In terms of Robsons memories, I have no idea. But what I will say is that there is plenty of evidence of people that were abused that stayed close to the accuser for years. I personally do not understand it, but it is clear that it happens. And in in direct terms of the gravy train, well maybe the continued payments or access it gave them made it feel that coming out gave them too much to lose. Again, it is not something I fully understand having, thankfully never been in that position, but these people lived through (if true) terrible ordeals and will have blamed themselves in many respects. Getting payments etc from the abuser if a form of self justification for not coming out.

He didn't say that, he said that he didn't realise the authority and power that an adult had over a child. But the abuser (not just MJ but across the board) will make it out to be partly the childs fault, they led them on, it was what they both wanted, or in extreme cases that telling anyone would result in terrible consequences for them and their family. It is obvious that you don't understand the power that the abusers have over their victims. In some cases, the victim will actually profess love for the abuser and appear to willing return to the abuser.

In terms of financial ruin, and the breakdown of his relationship, well it could easily be that as everything around him crumbled, as the facade he had built up to block out the memories fell apart, he was forced to face his real demons. The money (career) and other relationships could not hide the truth that needed to be faced up to.

It’s a lot more than just “creepy behaviour” and you know it. Just because you’re choosing to ignore more red flags waving than at a bull fighting convention doesn’t mean you get to downplay what, thankfully, most people see as a systematic and relentless pattern of behaviour and way of living that showed a disturbingly unhealthy and inappropriate interest in young pre- pubescent boys.

I've said multiple times that his behaviour was highly inappropriate and I don't for a second condone it.

That doesn't make it criminal however. And again, I'm not ruling out the possibility that there was something criminal, I'm just saying that I don't believe Chandler, Arviso or Robson and so I question anybody using those as examples of criminal behaviour as to me they were completely fabricated.

If I downplayed the behaviour I apologise, I'm simply questioning why people would ignore the evidence of Chandler, Arviso and Robson lying unless it's willful ignorance so they can push the guilty agenda.

If you're so confident that he did something wrong, there should be believable witnesses somewhere

In terms of Robsons memories, I have no idea. But what I will say is that there is plenty of evidence of people that were abused that stayed close to the accuser for years.

From what I’ve seen of the doc, Robson is the first person to call himself out for being untruthful so people calling him a liar aren’t really saying anything he hasn’t already acknowledged himself. Which is why the documentary is so important. It examines the psychological conditioning of grooming and all it’s manifestations.
    Also maybe the irony is lost on those who are calling him a perjurer as they are saying he lied about Michael not being a predator :pac:

In terms of Robsons memories, I have no idea. But what I will say is that there is plenty of evidence of people that were abused that stayed close to the accuser for years. I personally do not understand it, but it is clear that it happens.

Have you examples as extreme a shift as Robson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

I wonder what the story with MacCauley Culkin saying its all bullsh1t and he never was into any of that is ?
    Maybe MJ was afraid to mess with him as he was perhaps the biggest child star in the world at that time ?

• Advertisement

And in in direct terms of the gravy train, well maybe the continued payments or access it gave them made it feel that coming out gave them too much to lose. Again, it is not something I fully understand having, thankfully never been in that position, but these people lived through (if true) terrible ordeals and will have blamed themselves in many respects. Getting payments etc from the abuser if a form of self justification for not coming out.

He didn't say that, he said that he didn't realise the authority and power that an adult had over a child. But the abuser (not just MJ but across the board) will make it out to be partly the childs fault, they led them on, it was what they both wanted, or in extreme cases that telling anyone would result in terrible consequences for them and their family. It is obvious that you don't understand the power that the abusers have over their victims. In some cases, the victim will actually profess love for the abuser and appear to willing return to the abuser.

In terms of financial ruin, and the breakdown of his relationship, well it could easily be that as everything around him crumbled, as the facade he had built up to block out the memories fell apart, he was forced to face his real demons. The money (career) and other relationships could not hide the truth that needed to be faced up to.

Yeah.

But isn't the most logical reason just money?

TomSweeney wrote: »
    I wonder what the story with MacCauley Culkin saying its all bullsh1t and he never was into any of that is ?
    Maybe MJ was afraid to mess with him as he was perhaps the biggest child star in the world at that time ?

MJ still looked quite normal during the time he was hanging around Macaulay Culkin (Bad era) - how much of a bearing do you think how MJ ended up looking by the end had on how much people are sure he is guilty?

Have you examples as extreme a shift as Robson?

There is a documentary on Netflix called "Abducted in plan sight" or something which covers this.

But we have multiple persons that were abused by priests in the CC that continued to be altar boys. That continued to go to church. That it took them years to tell anyone for fear that they wouldn't be believed.

We even have had cases in Ireland were siblings were being abused and never told each other until they later in life started speaking out and the dots were joined by others.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

The lure of fame and the draw of money is something quite extraordinary. Jackson had both to the nth degree and it bamboozled so many people like a sirens call to sailors. Rational thought and commonsense simply went out the window. People from all walks of life behaved like sycophants around Jackson dispensing of normal social mores. Parents it seemed prostituted their own children to ingratiate themselves with the prince of pop so they might get a slice of the pie.

Jackson reminds me a lot of Saville. A seasoned abuser in plain sight, using his celebrity and status to gain access to children with pathetic ease. The more the abuser gets away with it the more brazen he gets. In the end while both Jackson and Saville were accused of interfering with children when alive, neither were penalised for their crimes.

Make no mistake, sleeping in the same bed as children is never normal. Jackson hid behind the tired excuse that he was misunderstood and had an abnormal upbringing that robbed him of his own childhood, hence the fixation, but it simply doesnt wash with me.

Why pay 20 million dollars to settle a case out of court if you're an innocent man ?
    All these victims were coincidentally young boys, no girls, that itself is odd and is characteristic of many paedophiles.

This has destroyed Jackson's legacy because you simply cannot separate the paedophile from the pop prince. Yes he was a brilliant entertainer with some amazing songs but at the end of the day he was just a singer. Its not like he cured cancer. The level of devotion he still receives from his delusional fans is beyond logic and tantamount to a cult-like following. It is also deeply offensive and damaging to victims of child abuse in general.

You never ever hear Gary Glitter on the radio anymore for good reason, perhaps we'll hear less of Jackson from here on too.

There is a documentary on Netflix called "Abducted in plan sight" or something which covers this.

But we have multiple persons that were abused by priests in the CC that continued to be altar boys. That continued to go to church. That it took them years to tell anyone for fear that they wouldn't be believed.

We even have had cases in Ireland were siblings were being abused and never told each other until they later in life started speaking out and the dots were joined by others.

Yeah, perfectly aware of all that.

But that's not what I asked though.

Yeah.

But isn't the most logical reason just money?

That they are coming out now for money or that they remained silent for so long for money?

It's incredibly coincidental to me that Gavin Arviso's mother Janet has been proven to have coerced her kid to lie about a sexual assault for financial gain prior to meeting Michael Jackson in the JC Penney case, along with badgering other celebrities for handouts like Chris Tucker and Jay Leno, and then running an ad in the paper for donations for Gavin's cancer treatment despite having insurance that paid for it all, and then not declaring that money and guilty of welfare fraud.....and then having Gavin's MJ case in 2005....?

Can you imagine if you exploit your child's condition for financial gain, have a pattern of defrauding celebrities and institutions for money, make false sexual assault accusations and make your child lie about it to authorities...and then, after all that your kid happens to find himself abused by one of the wealthiest celebrities in the country that you can then sue? It's like a sick version of the boy who cries wolf.

I'm amazed at the credibility some posters here give to the Arviso's given everything that happened. It just doesn't make sense. The timeline doesn't make sense.

Yeah, perfectly aware of all that.

But that's not what I asked though.

Sorry, what were you asking me, I think I misunderstood the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭valoren

He was accused in 1993. If that was true or not, he still continued to have boys sleep over. Wouldn't you stop having them over if you were innocent as you wouldn't want to be in that situation again? It's more like he had a problem and couldn't stop.

He can have no sympathy from anyone thinking rationally. I think the problem with Jackson was that he'd achieved a level of wealth, fame, power and influence that he through delusion felt that he was infallible. You'd think that the 1993 case would have been a reality check but I think he was deluded enough to think he could simply pay his way out of it in future. Combine his upbringing and merge that with his status and it's no surprise he went off the cliff doolally. He was peerless, surrounded himself with sycophantic yes men and rapidly lost touch with any grounded or normal reality. In his delusions, he pressed the cult like idea that if we love children then we should, just like he does, share a bed with them. Whenever the wild inappropriateness of this was pointed out to him he doubled down on his opinions sealing his fate. That he shared a bed predominantly with prepubescent boys understandably solidified the suspicions. He openly, brazenly, hung himself out to the wolves and we get subjected to extremes at both ends i.e. those who shared a bed and are adamant nothing sexual happened, those who claimed they were abused and there was failure to convict and in the case of this documentary, one who claimed nothing sexual happened and then claimed they were abused. The ever present constant here is Jackson's personality; philanthropic, empathetic, naive, ignorant, stupid, brazen, indignant and downright weird.

That they are coming out now for money or that they remained silent for so long for money?

They gave glowing references until they were fooked off the gravy train.

Then they tried to get a book deal and couldn't and then went on to sue for 100s of millions of dollars.

The example doesn't even have to be that extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I wonder would people be so dismissive and forgiving if MJ preferred to "platonically" share a bed with little girls, instead of little boys?

They gave glowing references until they were fooked off the gravy train.

Then they tried to get a book deal and couldn't and then went on to sue for 100s of millions of dollars.

The example doesn't even have to be that extreme.

Testified, in his early 20's, in 2005 under oath that nothing sexual happened with Jackson. He was a star witness in the defence and after a grilling during cross examination from the prosecution he exonerated Jackson. 7 years later, knowing that he'd perjured himself, when the statute of limitations expired and he was longer liable for perjury he sued the estate and it was thrown out due to his understandable lack of credibility.

valoren wrote: »
    Testified, in his early 20's, in 2005 under oath that nothing sexual happened with Jackson. He was a star witness in the defence and after a grilling during cross examination from the prosecution he exonerated Jackson. 7 years later, knowing that he'd perjured himself, when the statute of limitations expired and he was longer liable for perjury he sued the estate and it was thrown out due to his understandable lack of credibility.

So is the consensus Robson was paid to give the defense in 2005 & was lying in 2005 or is lying now.

So is the consensus Robson was paid to give the defense in 2005 & was lying in 2005 or is lying now.

You don't put someone on the stand as your first key witness against a hostile prosecution if that person had been anally raped by the defendant.

Doesn't happen.

There were literally dozens of children that could have been picked.

It's too farcical to believe.

If people have an issue with the victims suing his estate for compensation after years of abuse then they should have an issue with the justice system as a whole which was set up to assist victims with redress in such events. The system is there to be used, so don’t blame and shame those who decide to use it.

The redress system is there for actual victims, not pretend ones.

If he was paid then this would leave a paper trail. If he was abused as he claims and was being harangued to lie he would be very silly to not have demanded a "never-have-to-worry-about-money-ever-again" sum to do so. If he could show he was paid to lie then he would have credibility. I don't think he is claiming he was paid to lie but rather conveying that he was brainwashed, manipulated and coerced into it. Surely as a young adult he would have known what supposedly happened was criminal, bang him up in prison stuff and would have conscientiously used the platform he was given to convict a pedophile who anally raped him.

valoren wrote: »
    If he was paid then this would leave a paper trail. If he was abused as he claims and was being harangued to lie he would be very silly to not have demanded a "never-have-to-worry-about-money-ever-again" sum to do so. I don't think he is claiming he was paid to lie but rather conveying that he was brainwashed, manipulated into it. Surely as a young adult he would have known what supposedly happened was criminal, bang him up in prison stuff and would have conscientiously used the platform he was given to convict a pedophile.

All true, yet at the same time we are expected to believe that MJ wasn't aware that any of this was wrong because he was damaged and really only a child.

Seems one rule for MJ and another for everyone else.

The redress system is there for actual victims, not pretend ones.

And thankfully, you do not have any authority on deciding who is or isn’t genuine.

I know that doesn’t fly with whatever you read on “MJisbaeforlifexoxoxo.blogspot.com or whatever debukned site you were caught citing from earlier in the thread, but it’s the truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭turbbo

What was he doing with kids in his bed? - he's a nonce! end of. Wither these guys are looking for money or not. The fact remains he was seriously shady - what is unbelievable is he got away with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement