If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YSP1600 pricing

Options
  • 27-01-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi Kenny,

Last week I received and set up my Samsung UE50NU7400 from you and I’m very happy with it. I’m looking to upgrade my soundbar from the Yamaha YAS101 to a 5.1 compatible one and am looking at the YSP1600. There is a considerable price difference between the titanium silver and black models of this soundbar - will the black one be reduced at any stage to match the silver pricing as obviously the black one will match the TV better?

Thanks in advance

PS do you happen to accept one for all gift cards?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

V1llianous wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Last week I received and set up my Samsung UE50NU7400 from you and I’m very happy with it.  I’m looking to upgrade my soundbar from the Yamaha YAS101 to a 5.1 compatible one and am looking at the YSP1600.  There is a considerable price difference between the titanium silver and black models of this soundbar - will the black one be reduced at any stage to match the silver pricing as obviously the black one will match the TV better?

Thanks in advance

PS do you happen to accept one for all gift cards?
    Hi V1llianous.

Thanks for coming back to us again.

The Silver version is on a special to clear as we got a really good deal from Yamaha on them.
    Its looking like this could be the end of the YSP1600 as it has been removed from our main .co.uk website. We have only one Brand new boxed YSP1600 in black left in stock and then they are gone it would seem.

Unfortunately we are not setup to take the One For All gift cards.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the update.  I'll have to wait for a while until I have the cash available so.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

V1llianous wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the update.  I'll have to wait for a while until I have the cash available so.
    No problem at all V1llianous.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.