Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Nano-Coating business

Options
  • 27-01-2019 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey guys,

I am a long time lurker and there were quite a few posts that were very helpful. Yet, I have not found too much information about the mobile business that offers nano-coating on demand. Instead of people applying it themselves, I would go there and apply.

What risks are there if I do not immediately open an LTD. Maybe there, between you, are someone that is running a similar business and could advise me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I assume you're talking cars and not just general nano-coating for other random things? There's always the risk that someone will blame you for damaging their property so just make sure to properly record any damage before you start work. Other than risking going to some weirdos house nothing else obvious I can think of really.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tonano

jimmii wrote: »
    I assume you're talking cars and not just general nano-coating for other random things? There's always the risk that someone will blame you for damaging their property so just make sure to properly record any damage before you start work. Other than risking going to some weirdos house nothing else obvious I can think of really.

Yes. Car windows. Maybe there are some groups, that would be interested in such services that you know of?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Tonano wrote: »
    Yes. Car windows. Maybe there are some groups, that would be interested in such services that you know of?

How much would you charge? There's products that make it seem extremely straight forward to do. I guess it's like how some people will go to a garage to get their window wipers changed its just the convenience.

I wouldn't really know your target groups really. I would imagine your looking at an older market mostly. If I were to do this my first target would be commercial. Would imagine contracts for taxis or company car fleets could work well can't imagine there's much to be made driving round doing one car at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tonano

jimmii wrote: »
    How much would you charge? There's products that make it seem extremely straight forward to do. I guess it's like how some people will go to a garage to get their window wipers changed its just the convenience.

I wouldn't really know your target groups really. I would imagine your looking at an older market mostly. If I were to do this my first target would be commercial. Would imagine contracts for taxis or company car fleets could work well can't imagine there's much to be made driving round doing one car at a time.

I was selling the products but it seems that people are lazy to apply those themselves so I found offering application services would be more convenient.

Advertisement