Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canal Walk

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

2 sexual assaults on th Pa Healy road near the canal in the last fortnight one was reported in the leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

kilburn wrote: »
    2 sexual assaults on th Pa Healy road near the canal in the last fortnight one was reported in the leader.

Do you have a link? The one sexual assault I read about was out near the Applegreen which is nearly 2km from Pa Healy Rd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I don't I saw the story about an incident in corballybut it did not give the location in the original story but I can confirm the information I received was from people working in grove island shopping centre who were contacted by local gardai

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I would recommend walking toward town on the left hand side if walking the canal walk.

It is much more open and more people are walking it.

Never had any bother though on either side

Advertisement