Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1** 27th Jan Forward

Options

Comments

Dafuq is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Ray still thinks they landed on the moon. Well shur I suppose he believed Zog was a planet for long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

In one piece Ray is giving out sh1t about the HSE. Then after the break he's doing a puff piece for one of their schemes. I suppose when there's childbirth and breastfeeding it's okay.

Would you laugh about the Muslims Katherine.

Another free ad for Nathan Carter.

That McCourt lad is a worse pain in the hole than his brother

• Advertisement

Mention of Trump in 3. 2. 1.

Bingo

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

He's an atheist and hates Trump, so Darcy is lapping him up.

Ad break at 16.01
    Back talking to Shane Byrne about his kids at 16.03.
    Nuacht at 16.04

Shameful broadcasting again from D'Arcy.

• Advertisement

Shameful broadcasting again from D'Arcy.

What's he at now? I turned off when he started on about crying when Shane Lowry won the open.

I've no problems sleeping at night Ray. I just playa repeat or your show and I'm gone in 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Yeah Ray of course, when did you record this?

Hmm.. seems to have a good many txts, too many to make up anyway - so must be live :)

Every time the interview gets any way light hearted, Ray has to bring up cancer again.

Good man Ray. Stick on a song at 3.59 , then an ad break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Just caught a few seconds of Ray saying that grease was "the most successful musical movie of all time". It's not even top 10.

This is why I can't stand him. No research whatsoever, just whatever he thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Just caught a few seconds of Ray saying that grease was "the most successful musical movie of all time". It's not even top 10.

This is why I can't stand him. No research whatsoever, just whatever he thinks.

Its number 15 but 13 of the ones above it are animations and you could argue about Charlie and the chocolate factory being called a musical so I'd say I'm with Darcy there (much as it pains me to say that)

Jealous of Ray looping the loop at Weston. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Half a million a year

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

No let’s talk about it

• Advertisement

Taximan telling the story of a birth in he back of his cab.
    Ray rooting in Joe Duffy's drawer for the clamps.

Give us a break Ray. It's been done to death since morning

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Cancer every day so far this week?

No let’s talk about it

Now I don't often say something like this but.......... ahem......

Ray did a good job of pushing her on that. He seemed to have a little trap set for her. "You said that you would not talk about your background until you had residency, so now you have residency, can you tell us about your background?". Which was a great question. But she was allowed to fooster around and allude to ficticious "legal" reason as to why she couldn't speak about it.

She's telling a cock and bull story, but I guess if there is any country that you will be rewarded for telling a cock and bull story it is Ireland. Interesting that it was Mark Tighe who uncovered this story, him of uncovering the story about John Delaney fame, yet he is not lauded for this work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭swarlb

Now I don't often say something like this but.......... ahem......

Ray did a good job of pushing her on that. He seemed to have a little trap set for her. "You said that you would not talk about your background until you had residency, so now you have residency, can you tell us about your background?". Which was a great question. But she was allowed to fooster around and allude to ficticious "legal" reason as to why she couldn't speak about it.

She's telling a cock and bull story, but I guess if there is any country that you will be rewarded for telling a cock and bull story it is Ireland. Interesting that it was Mark Tighe who uncovered this story, him of uncovering the story about John Delaney fame, yet he is not lauded for this work.

For those who didn't hear the program.... what was it about ?

He's away for another two weeks. He is only just back ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭amlinopta

“Well deserved time off” says Kathryn. A joke

Maaaawwwwms
    Kids
    Weddings
    Honeymoons
    And Love Island for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

there'll be more wall to wall coverage of maura Higgins this week than there was of Shane Lowry last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭087brain21

He's away for another two weeks. He is only just back ffs

that ray has more time off than TDs

Advertisement