Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signal down?

• 27-01-2019 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does Clermont Carn still have issues? We had the no signal msg last Sunday 20th. Then I read the 2rn tweet re an outage 21st-23rd. I rescanned our Hummy box Fri night for Freeview ch87 frequency change and all the Saorview channels in the 800s have gone.

I've done multiple rescans since then and nothing.

The in-built digital terrestrial on the TV also affected so it's not the Hummy box.

I'm in Downpatrick, County Down.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭Iderown

Clermont Carn is OK here in North Down. 20:35 Sunday.
    Channel numbers are 52V and 56V.

Sure your aerial is OK after last night's storms?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 King Wooey

Iderown wrote: »
    Clermont Carn is OK here in North Down. 20:35 Sunday.
    Channel numbers are 52V and 56V.

Sure your aerial is OK after last night's storms?[/quot

It's been down since last weekend. Strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

If it was having issues you can be sure there would be many more complaining. Time to check your own setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 King Wooey

Well I checked with my folks and aerial was fine. I then checked connections at the back of the TV. Usual stuff: aerial splitter box etc. Nothing was loose I can guarantee but lo and behold a rescan and the channels from Saorview are back! Dunno what was up. The splitter box could just be temperamental.

Advertisement