Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add Number for security

Options
  • 27-01-2019 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 

I have recently moved to New Zealand for a year. I had to get a new number while i am here. The issue i'm having is the visa debit card wont let me transfer funds without the security codes which it sends to my old number. Am i able to add a number to the account so it will send the codes to my new number ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Nightfury,

Thanks for contacting us here.

To change the phone number for Verified by Visa One Time Codes you have two options.

1) Log in to 365 Online, select Manage Accounts then Amend My Mobile. This should update within 48 hours.
    2) Call our Verified by Visa Team on 0035312500370 and one of my colleagues can update this with immediate effect.

Hope this helps but please let us know if you have any other questions.

Tara

Advertisement