Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gods of rap

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysisjames

my 2 cents.
    I thought De La soul were awful. just plain awful .And I'm really, really gutted as I never saw them in the prime and was so looking forward to seeing them. They phoned it in for 30 mins then left.
    Thought Public Enemy were great, even without Flavour flav, professor Griff and others. Chuck D really is the elder statesman of Rap.
    Watched about 40 mins of Wu Tang Clan and left. They were fine, with most songs about "dont F**k with the wu tang" kinda vibe .
    Compared to Chuck D tho, they were kinda cartoonish and stereotypical stoners with little to actually say. I am an old ba$tard tho!
    lots of people smoking weed at the gig, which was a pleasant change. didnt see any aggro or crap like that.
    The venue itself is devoid of any positive comments- its really that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I am an old ba$tard tho!
    -a dirty one at that!

I was wondering if you could have cancelled a ticket on the basis that public enemy were billed to play (you could have got one cheaper on toutless or even saved on fees at the box office if you had bought online). I got refunds before for The Who since the support act pulled out, saying I only bought tickets on the basis of them playing.

Advertisement