Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bills not available?

• 28-01-2019 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

So I received an email today about my bill, upon logging into MyEir I get an error to say "This number is no longer active".

I proceeded to go on chat, they advised the issue is due to the change over from Meteor/Eir to Eir.

All good - and all set back up again.

However, I've been told my previous mobile bills are now unavailable to access? Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Gavin wrote: »
    So I received an email today about my bill, upon logging into MyEir I get an error to say "This number is no longer active".

I proceeded to go on chat, they advised the issue is due to the change over from Meteor/Eir to Eir.

All good - and all set back up again.

However, I've been told my previous mobile bills are now unavailable to access? Please advise.
    Hi Gavin "shels"

Sorry to hear about this.

If you could PM me the following account details I will look into this for you.

-Account number,
    -Name on the account,
    -Can you confirm if you are the account holder,
    -Email address (one used with your my eir account)
    -Address.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Gavin wrote: »
    PM sent
    Hi Gavin.

I have received your PM and will respond there now.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement