Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotCE - To the Lakes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Fourier wrote: »
    "Rarely my dear, rarely. Not when one is so busy.

Yes, calls to my partners in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Brazil"

He opens the mini fridge.

"Chocolates? I'll hardly eat them myself"

Heta takes note of the different countries he's in contact with. Potential buyers for his weapon perhaps?

She squeals in delight at the chocolates 'Oooooh i LOOOOOVE chocolate'. She sensually eats one of the chocolates [ooc: can you guys tell yet how bad I am at seduction? LMAO Also any chance Heta would have any sleeping pills on her?]
    She pours herself another glass of wine and leans into Fawkes 'A big businessman so! I am impressed. What are you selling?'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Mizuki emerges wearing a sheer white silken nighty.

"Name please?" she says in much clearer English.

"The act outside is to keep people away from me. My English is good enough. I like to know who I've been with, completely anonymous doesn't appeal to me"

Sean is confused as heck. Why would she have an act to keep people away but yet invite him back to the room instatntly.

But then again shes hot and in lingerie and lots of women hes been with have been crazy and talked nonsense so who cares.

"The name is sean baby. Sean Moore "

opentarget wrote: »
    Now what Eli thinks. He lays down the Assasin and searches the unconscious man.

He wont stay out for long, hell need to be tied up and questioned...is it for sure Bloodroot

Meryl goes over to Eli “Hammer?. Nicely done”

The train is hurtling along but that doesn’t bother Meryl who comfortably stands on the roof of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »
    While the man is being shown the scene Alexander takes the chance to slip back out. Instead of heading to the bar he heads towards the top of the train

Alexander heads towards the engine. As he passes Fawkes door he can hear voice inside- clearly a male and a female, giggling - interesting, there was a young lady being very flirty there not too long ago. He doesn’t hang around too long as he doesn’t want to arouse the suspicion of the guard on the door.

He walks on past the next carriage. Again in one of the cabins he can hear male and female voices. He continues up to the engine.

At the engine door he presses his ear against the door and listens to ensure no one is nearby in the other side

(OOC: is this a standard large train - ie long engine, driver in a cockpit up the front, lots of other bits and piece before you’d get to that part of the engine unit?

I.e. this thing
    http://www.railway-technical.com/trains/rolling-stock-index-l/diesel-locomotives/)

[OOC: Four gave us a layout of where our carriages are. I assume the train driver would be in carriage 0?
    Carriage 1|Carriage 2|Carriage 3|Carriage 4|Carriage 5|Carriage 6|Carriage 7|Carriage 8|
    Kobayshi|Fawkes|Chris, Sean, Alex|Meryl, Heta|Aurora, Jacques, Eli|Bar/Food|Storage|Storage|

• Advertisement

OOC: what end is the engine at carriage 1 or 8?

Just read your post properly;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The staff member goes a bit pale at the scene, but manages to steady himself. He looks at the Manager.

"Mr Magnuson Sir, are you alright?"

The manager looks up, obviously in a good deal of pain.

"No...can you deal with this Jan?"

"Of course Sir..." Jan turns to Jacques "...what are we dealing with...oh and qualifications all of you" he says to the room.

"Well we are dealing with one dead body, clearly. It seems to have been caused by this wound but it's not clear to me what has caused the blackening of the tissue. I mean, the blackening seems to be some form of necrosis but the exact cause of this is uncertain. I know of certain exotic snake venoms that can cause such a wound, but someone would have had to brought one of those on board. The Asian giant hornet can also causes similar effects but that seems even less likely.

My name is Jacques by the way, no need for the Sir. I'm a librarian but I have worked in the past as a medic in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia. There's not much more I can tell you about this body though. My role was more to try keep people alive rather than understand how someone died, especially when they were attacked. I'm not a coroner."

He wanted to keep it somewhat vague, and didn't want to get into too much detail about his time as a medic. The interesting part of that time of his life wasn't the healing it was the puzzles that sometimes presented themselves in people's symptoms. He always had a hard time trying to put the more out-there theories (like the Asian giant hornet) to the back of his mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Heta takes note of the different countries he's in contact with. Potential buyers for his weapon perhaps?

She squeals in delight at the chocolates 'Oooooh i LOOOOOVE chocolate'. She sensually eats one of the chocolates [ooc: can you guys tell yet how bad I am at seduction? LMAO Also any chance Heta would have any sleeping pills on her?]
    She pours herself another glass of wine and leans into Fawkes 'A big businessman so! I am impressed. What are you selling?'
    "I can't just tell you like that, it's proprietary stuff. In the medical field though. Interesting work, I'm not in it for the money as such..." he leans in "...though the money is good"

He stands off the bed.

"How about you? Line of work?"

Sean is confused as heck. Why would she have an act to keep people away but yet invite him back to the room instatntly.

But then again shes hot and in lingerie and lots of women hes been with have been crazy and talked nonsense so who cares.

"The name is sean baby. Sean Moore "
    She approaches the bed.

"Well then Sean..."

OOC: Do you consent to your character "performing the deed" as Necro would say

Now what Eli thinks. He lays down the Assasin and searches the unconscious man.

He wont stay out for long, hell need to be tied up and questioned...is it for sure Bloodroot
    On the assassin's person he finds a small vial of blue liquid and little else.

• Advertisement

The train is hurtling along but that doesn’t bother Meryl who comfortably stands on the roof of it.
    Meryl does notice the Sun is beginning to set from her beautiful rooftop view.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    [OOC: Four gave us a layout of where our carriages are. I assume the train driver would be in carriage 0?
    Carriage 1|Carriage 2|Carriage 3|Carriage 4|Carriage 5|Carriage 6|Carriage 7|Carriage 8|
    Kobayshi|Fawkes|Chris, Sean, Alex|Meryl, Heta|Aurora, Jacques, Eli|Bar/Food|Storage|Storage|
    OOC: Just to say this is correct and the driver/engine is in carriage 0 as such

tritium wrote: »
    Alexander heads towards the engine. As he passes Fawkes door he can hear voice inside- clearly a male and a female, giggling - interesting, there was a young lady being very flirty there not too long ago. He doesn’t hang around too long as he doesn’t want to arouse the suspicion of the guard on the door.

He walks on past the next carriage. Again in one of the cabins he can hear male and female voices. He continues up to the engine.

At the engine door he presses his ear against the door and listens to ensure no one is nearby in the other side

(OOC: is this a standard large train - ie long engine, driver in a cockpit up the front, lots of other bits and piece before you’d get to that part of the engine unit?

I.e. this thing
    http://www.railway-technical.com/trains/rolling-stock-index-l/diesel-locomotives/)
    OOC: Yeah, there's a good bit of stuff before the cockpit itself.

Listening in Alexander hears nobody on the other side of the engine room door.

One of the carriage one guests pops their head out, an African man in a sarong, but he takes no real notice of Alexander.

Barney92 wrote: »
    [
    My name is Jacques by the way, no need for the Sir. I'm a librarian but I have worked in the past as a medic in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia. There's not much more I can tell you about this body though. My role was more to try keep people alive rather than understand how someone died, especially when they were attacked. I'm not a coroner."
    "Snakes! Hornets!" Jan says in shock. He turns to the manager.

"Sir I'll have luggage checked for evidence of any strange animals"

The manager simply nods his head in agreement.

OOC: Internet is down at home, had to drive out to get those updates in. Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow! Off now!

"I can't just tell you like that, it's proprietary stuff. In the medical field though. Interesting work, I'm not in it for the money as such..." he leans in "...though the money is good"

He stands off the bed.

"How about you? Line of work?"

Heta smirks and leans back on her elbows, 'Actually I'm best known as a dancer. I perform a very specific type of dance. I;m sure an educated man such as yourself has heard if the Dance of the Seven Veils?' she raises her eyebrows and takes another sip of wine.

[OOC: just to check, my mission is only to figure out what he has, not to retrieve the weapon?]

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭opentarget

Meryl does notice the Sun is beginning to set from her beautiful rooftop view.

Eli pockets the small blue bottle of liquid. Assuming it to be some kind of poison.
    He turns to Myrel very impressed with her balance on the roof of the windy and speeding train.
    "Yes, Eli from HAMMER. And who might you be...and more to the point who are you working with? "

Eli begins to rip strips from the assassins clothes and starts to tie his feet and hands.
    Eli to Myrel "perhaps you could call for help, we need to question and bring this guy in."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

OOC: Yeah, there's a good bit of stuff before the cockpit itself.

Listening in Alexander hears nobody on the other side of the engine room door.

One of the carriage one guests pops their head out, an African man in a sarong, but he takes no real notice of Alexander.

Alexander uses his key to enter the engine once the coast is clear. He takes a look around him, being careful to stay unnoticed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

She approaches the bed.

"Well then Sean..."

OOC: Do you consent to your character "performing the deed" as Necro would say

Youre god damn right i do

Eli pockets the small blue bottle of liquid. Assuming it to be some kind of poison.
    He turns to Myrel very impressed with her balance on the roof of the windy and speeding train.
    "Yes, Eli from HAMMER. And who might you be...and more to the point who are you working with? "

Eli begins to rip strips from the assassins clothes and starts to tie his feet and hands.
    Eli to Myrel "perhaps you could call for help, we need to question and bring this guy in."

Meryl notices that Eli has pocketed something. “Meryl, I’m Meryl. Pleased to meet you” she extends her hand. “I’m working with no one. I can help you get him inside. Window or stairs?”

OOC: which carriage are we on the top of? 3 or 2? At the beginning in the train station I was told Eli looked familiar, are we friend or foe?

• Advertisement

OOC again: Molly, do you have a layout of where everyone is located at the minute?

Alex - heading towards engine in Carriage 0
    Sean - getting jiggy with Mizuki in Carriage 1
    Eli - on top of Carriage 2 (I think) with Meryl and unknown ninja
    Meryl - as above
    Otto - Carriage 3, dead from unknown means
    Jacques - Carriage 3, Chris's cabin
    Aurora - Carriage 3, Chris's cabin
    Chris - Carriage 3, Chris's cabin, just vomited
    Heta - about to do a sexy dance for Fawkes in Carriage 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

OOC: Am i not in the bar by now?

Pter wrote: »
    OOC: Am i not in the bar by now?

[OOC: who took you to the bar? Your last post was where you vomited. I think Jacques mentioned taking you to the bar but he's still in the cabin with Otto's body so I assumed you hadn't moved]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

OOC: Fair point.

Christopher asks Jacques can they go to the bar now.

Meryl notices that Eli has pocketed something. “Meryl, I’m Meryl. Pleased to meet you” she extends her hand. “I’m working with no one. I can help you get him inside. Window or stairs?”

OOC: which carriage are we on the top of? 3 or 2? At the beginning in the train station I was told Eli looked familiar, are we friend or foe?

OOC Top of carriage 2 now.

Eli looks up and down Meryl, the name and the face are familiar....but distant, perhaps they have crossed paths in the past. Not working for anyone she says hmm not sure about that, maybe Eli shouldnt be so forthcoming with his HAMMER credentials.

Eli to Merly - "I think we need to bring him in via the window...I dont want to panic the other passengers, I dont know if there is prison cell on the train...I have boarding in car 5 and can detain and question him there (Eli knows he has to bring in bloodroot alive...and he intends to keep him that way) do you think you could help me get him there?

OOC I relise that dragging a body along the top of a train for 3 carriages isnt the most practical of jobs.....

“We’ll manage. Just keep an eye out for any tunnels. If we start to struggle, I’m in carriage 4. Now, head or tail?”

“We’ll manage. Just keep an eye out for any tunnels. If we start to struggle, I’m in carriage 4. Now, head or tail?”

Eli knows an unconscious person can loose control of there bowels....

"Ill take it from head"

Meryl steadys herself and grabs the unconscious mans legs. She elevates him higher than Eli “if this unconscious man craps himself,” she thinks to herself, “it ain’t gonna be running down my arm”

“Are we ready? Try to keep a straight line going and I’ll tell you when we’re reaching a carriage. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for tunnels and bridges.”

• Advertisement

Meryl steadys herself and grabs the unconscious mans legs. She elevates him higher than Eli “if this unconscious man craps himself,” she thinks to herself, “it ain’t gonna be running down my arm”

“Are we ready? Try to keep a straight line going and I’ll tell you when we’re reaching a carriage. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for tunnels and bridges.”

Eli thinks - Shes knows the crapping trick...obviously she has moved a body before, he looks over his shoulder and sets off with a grunt...trying all the while to raise the level of the unconscious body higher so crap wont roll down his arms...

Advertisement